Communication Tarot Spread

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
zarva
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, hellhounds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: WoyoTea
Zodiac:

niceprotonman wrote:For really good communication, which Tarot deck is the "best"? Would it be the Rider-Waite?
Also, forgot to mention there is another factor as well—it could be your friend would want a certain deck to be used. But for me, they usually don't mind which deck I use, so I normally use the one I personally feel the most connected to. Though I have a few that prefer another deck I have that I'm not as connected to.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Bump this is cool I don’t have a tarot deck but wish I did sometimes : ) anyone else try this yet ?

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
niceprotonman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

There are some mobile phone apps which offer online tarot cards. Would these work as well as physical cards?

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

So I did this spread today with Sh, my Star Faery, and it worked really really well! Thanks for sharing this spread. :)

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Question1: How would this work, if I have 5 spirits that are the same? Meaning I have 5 Volkh’s. (I’m sure other same boat) they don’t have names. How would I address this situation correctly. Without missing anyone. What happens if, Volkh's have different opinions of me and things that they wish to work on.

Question 2: I know they are anti social. (Least if I remembered right) same as Wraith (unsure if mine male/female) and or Duojna. What if say same example listed. Do I skip them all together, since they antisocial? (Me thinks ,I’m doing this wrong and I totally forgot about this topic)

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'm so excited to try this thank you so so much!

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

SirJusty wrote:Question1: How would this work, if I have 5 spirits that are the same? Meaning I have 5 Volkh’s. (I’m sure other same boat) they don’t have names. How would I address this situation correctly. Without missing anyone. What happens if, Volkh's have different opinions of me and things that they wish to work on.
I have a few ideas on this if you wanna hear me out. If I had 5 spirits who do not have names, like Volkh's, I'd sit down with them and ask them if they would like a number, or a letter, so that I may identify them. I'm sure they'd understand. Or a feeling, or assign them a color that they would like. Whatever the case, sit down and talk to them, see if they would mind some sort of indicator on who is who. Maybe just for this reading, give them a number. So do the reading for Volkh 1, then for Volkh 2, etc. Just explain to them that you would like to do this reading for them individually so everyone's on the same page with what your intent is, and the other Volkh's wont mess with one's reading. :)
Question 2: I know they are anti social. (Least if I remembered right) same as Wraith (unsure if mine male/female) and or Duojna. What if say same example listed. Do I skip them all together, since they antisocial? (Me thinks ,I’m doing this wrong and I totally forgot about this topic)
Just because they might be anti-social, doesn't mean that they won't still be around or listen to you, nor do a reading with you. Ask the spirit if they would like to do the reading (everyone is different). If you feel like that spirit does not want to do the reading, then don't do the reading with that spirit. But you never know until you ask! Just talk to them about it.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

featheredstar wrote:
SirJusty wrote:Question1: How would this work, if I have 5 spirits that are the same? Meaning I have 5 Volkh’s. (I’m sure other same boat) they don’t have names. How would I address this situation correctly. Without missing anyone. What happens if, Volkh's have different opinions of me and things that they wish to work on.
I have a few ideas on this if you wanna hear me out. If I had 5 spirits who do not have names, like Volkh's, I'd sit down with them and ask them if they would like a number, or a letter, so that I may identify them. I'm sure they'd understand. Or a feeling, or assign them a color that they would like. Whatever the case, sit down and talk to them, see if they would mind some sort of indicator on who is who. Maybe just for this reading, give them a number. So do the reading for Volkh 1, then for Volkh 2, etc. Just explain to them that you would like to do this reading for them individually so everyone's on the same page with what your intent is, and the other Volkh's wont mess with one's reading. :)
Just because they might be anti-social, doesn't mean that they won't still be around or listen to you, nor do a reading with you. Ask the spirit if they would like to do the reading (everyone is different). If you feel like that spirit does not want to do the reading, then don't do the reading with that spirit. But you never know until you ask! Just talk to them about it.

Hi thank you :) I do like the answer to Question 1. Same for Question 2. But how do I know the feeling?

I have another Question. I’m currently using the Archeon Tarot card (by Timothy Lantz) For Question (3) since definitions are different against other tarot decks. Mine Tarot deck comes in book. Do I use this book or should I use definitions online? In which way is recommended?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

SirJusty wrote:Do I use this book or should I use definitions online? In which way is recommended?
Start with the book specific to the deck. If it doesn't ring true for you, check the more generic interpretation. Apply your intuition heavily to how you respond to the image personally.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

SirJusty wrote: Hi thank you :) I do like the answer to Question 1. Same for Question 2. But how do I know the feeling?
This is where it becomes more personal. Where I know how the answers feel to me, it may not translate to how you feel for it.

But, maybe try this; sit down with your spirits, and ask them to show you what answering "yes" or "agreement", etc, type of feeling feels like.. Then ask them to show you what answering "No" or "disagreement" type of feeling feels. Eventually, you'll going to be able to figure out how these feel/pick up on those answers.

To me, I also ask to show me "green", or a feeling of "green", for yes or agreement to what I'm saying, and showing me red or a feeling of red to show disagreement. It's just all in a matter of experimenting with what you feel and what works for you.

Then, ask them the questions you have, and see if you can pick up those answers. That's probably the best way I know to know the feeling.

Return to “Connecting”