Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

I was wondering something.. Is there any unique tips anyone has for anyone when it comes to playing video games? Have you discovered any ways to play a specific way in a video game that helps you win that said fight or match in a video game? 1tk

Like is there any way I can play Red Dead Redemption in a way that is efficient, and gets results within a matter of days or hours? 1d

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Do you mean using paranormal skills to get an edge?

If it's learning it quickly, I guess it'd be a spell binding that aids hand to eye and mental coordination and also one that aids learning.

If it's non- paranormal, I think those who stand out dedicate huge amounts of time to mastering the skills. In sport psychology it's commonly said that it takes 10,000 hours to master a sport. The difference between a champion and a lowly ranked amateur is nowadays thought to be less about innate skill and more about the time and dedication put in.

If I was a video game player looking to become a professional I would supplement game practice with mental practice (visualisation using methods found in a good modern sports psychology how-to book).

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

On how to play an actual specific game...sorry... I'll shut up now. 1zp

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Use strategy guides. They're all over the internet.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Or watch playthrough in youtube etc.
: P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I haven't played it to give anything specific to it but there are some game that have simular mechanics to one another in them that you can try playing it the way you would play the other.Like if you've played skyrim then you have a pretty good idea of how to play fallout. you just have to learn the finer game specific mechanics first and apply what you know and do from the other.

Two things I do in a lot of video games if it allows like in rpg's is get passive skills and balance. As strong as active skills can be and fit a play style passives can have more value and can save you as much in a dangerous situation.Ones I look for in games with them or auto regeneration,draining effects(like poison or life steal type effects),state enhancers,and capacity increases(something That can make any game with inventory limites easier).

Balance in your weapons,stats,e't'c will make things smoother and make you more versatile.If you can't get a good balanced weapon the balance out what you can use.Ex. having one of each weapons class types like shotgun,sniper rifle,pistol and a melee weapon should cover all your bases(knowing the game I'm sure theirs at least one form of each in the game to get).Also on a side note aside from a shotgun or machine gun,be it on the weapon or a state accuracy should be prioritized in a game with guns before power.That sweet 60+ damage is useless on a 25% accurate hit rate where a 75% accurate gun with good fire rate can get the same ammount If not more damage out at 20 damage per hit in the time it takes you to land a shot.

As for the metaphysical side I got nothing comming to me that will help with that game. Not sure if theirs anything elts that can be said but that's what I got and like the others said look up the info your bound to find something useful.I'd recommend gamefaqs if its bin out long enough for someone to put the info on it.

Blessed be

Return to “General Questions”