Could I Possibly Be Kind Of Physic Without Knowing?

Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

I'm going to give as much information as I can which probably won't be much but i'll try my best. So I was watching something and a few of the things were the same with me which got me questioning and remembering things from my past that weren't blocked out but not dwelled on.

I've always been able to hear things. Not like full blown sentences but I hear my voice randomly at times. When I was younger it would sound like my Mom calling me but she didn't. I do have ADHD, Major Depression, and Anxiety. As well as going deaf in one year but it's nothing serious. It's just harder to hear in that ear. But the voices were before doctors told me that. I'll be out walking somewhere and hear my voice and look around. No one I know is there. Even now these things happen. I once heard my name outside my bedroom door in the hallway whispered in the wee hours of the morn, like three something. I simply said 'Hello demons' and went back to work. Probably not the best thing I could have done but I was already spooked that night

Years ago in 6th or 7th grade a family dog named Tiffany had to be put down from the Stomach Cancer she had, it would have been cruel if we let her suffer. During class the day she was at the Vet to pass away I randomly burst into tears and felt a presence. One that I now firmly believe was her saying goodbye to me one last time. It was the time she truly passed away and I believe I reacted that way because my heart and my soul knew she was finally gone before my mind knew. I firmly believe she is indeed my Spirit Guide or as I call her Guardian Dog or Guardian Doggo.

I generally always get some type of feeling before i'm told a family member died. I first realized this the time I was told my Aunt Polly had passed away. She had suffered a stroke from her weight, all I knew was that she was in the Hospital and doctors were working on clearing the blood clots from her brain. I was in Foster Care at this time and was unable to visit her. The day I went to my mothers house with my therapist is the day I am shocked to this day. I came down stairs and sat down for Family Therapy and my Therapist said my mother and cousin (Daugherty to my aunt) had something to tell me. And without missing a beat I kid you not I said 'She died didn't she?'. I knew what they were going to say.

I at first was confused as to why and just struggled with her loss. Then I thought it was because in the back of my head I knew she wasn't going to survive no matter how much I reassured myself but now I think it was something so much deeper but I don't know what. A similar thing happened with an old friend. I was home sick (This was shortly after my Aunt's passing) and my Foster Sister came to tell me that my friend has passed away last night. I went into disbelief and it took me days to come to terms with his deaf. But the night before I got that feeling again. It washed over me, the calm sad feeling you have when grieving is what I can describe it as.

The first time I met my friend of seven years, this October will make it eight, was in 7th grade. Unknown to both of us I was about to go through some of the toughest years of my life. The first time I met her I was immediately outgoing, I am very shy and have social anxiety so I have hard time doing things like this, and just kinda knew that we'd be friends for years to come. If it wasn't for her I would be dead. The years of harsh depression, planning suicide, dreaming of death, and self harming were too much to go at it alone. I firmly believe that fate knew I would need someone to lean on during these times and had her come along just a bit before that dark winding road. Mind you I basically disappeared for two years before we randomly started talking again like there hadn't been a gap. There had been also a year long gap before that as well.

I have a weird memory, I can remember things from pre-school sometimes but not something I said or wanted to say five seconds ago. I surprised my friend by remembering what she wore the day we met. We had been at our school Halloween Dance but that was something we both remembered. Not the clothing we wore while I remembered. I can't help but think that my memory thing means something deeper.

One time while I was reading a response from one of my posts here on CH I got the feeling suddenly that me and my best friend had met in every single life before this one and that we'll meet in every life after this one. It wasn't a thought like 'yeah that could be a possibility' it was 'Yeah you knew each other each time'. She was fairly close to me when it happened and i'm beginning to think that she may be my Twin Flame but i'm unsure

I've also had a bit of an easy time telling if someone was sad or upset. I first believed that it was because I knew how to pinpoint it because it was the same as me. My best friend has actually said my eyes hold all my emotional pain and insecurity's. Not just because their navy blue but the emotion in them. I know this isn't much but it's something I can't help but think might be leading to some gift I have though I don't know much. Still learning sadly. If anyone has anything to say about anything on this post i'd be more than grateful to hear it.

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

You have a good intuition and long term memory. These are good traits to have.

How well do u sense your entities? Can you tell when they are near? Can you sens there intent intuitively or otherwise?

memento mori
Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

quantumflux wrote:You have a good intuition and long term memory. These are good traits to have.

How well do u sense your entities? Can you tell when they are near? Can you sens there intent intuitively or otherwise?
My Intution isn't the best, I need to follow it more but I mostly notice it when I get a strong feeling to do something like go somewhere or do something. Which may spark my late night hours long cleaning sprees. I'm getting better at sensing them. Once I felt a hand on my shoulder after a crying fit, Spooked the hell out of me but I know they didn't mean to. I sometimes feel as if someone is actually there, like a flesh and blood person or I just know they are near me kind of. Not sure how to explain other than I just know. I'm just beginning to be able to tell if they like or dislike something like a Show or music/song

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

It sounds like you do have pretty open psychic senses to me. It's a matter, then, of developing them and learning to discern between what is a portent or message, and what is imagination or anxiety. I really like your feeling the hand on your shoulder story. I've had that too, completely unexpectedly, like I looked up to see who in the room was touching me, but it was no one visible.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think society and tv or movies creates a false impression that it's rare for people to be psychic. But really most people have the same capability and many more people have these kind of experiences than is seen as acceptable by society's norms. Most of us need to work on psychic development but for some it comes more naturally. But in general I think surveys show something like two thirds of people have some kind of experiences, which makes it normal. (And it seems like this includes so called educated and non religious people, so it can't be said it's just believed in by gullible people.) Being psychic is *normal*!

But we still need to use our common sense. I hope you don't mind me saying fwiw there was a period in my life when I was inexperienced about psychic or spiritual stuff and when I was under a lot of mental stress and made some bad decisions, had some wrong ideas about how all this works. I don't now follow any odd idea or thought that pops up into my head as if it's divine guidance. And I know that many people hear voices that are not from spirits (more than most people realise). My mind and all our minds can generate thoughts and voices on its own. One thing I've learned is to distinguish between voices or thoughts that are related to my good helpful spirits and which are not in my best interest. When I'm in a state of wellbeing I seem to have positive experiences. When I'm feeling negative, I distrust any negative input affecting my state of mind.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Its not so much about development as much as it is about becoming aware of what is already there. It also not hard to do, its just time consuming.

memento mori

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”