Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

Peeked at this thread a couple times and got interested in character bindings

How long have you been spirit keeping @JackOLantern2170 specifically with CBs?

And for those who have CBs, I've seen a couple incidents of people having some sort of interest or feeling pulled to a specific character and somehow meeting them without a character binding. How is this possible and how often does this happen?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Peeked at this thread a couple times and got interested in character bindings

How long have you been spirit keeping @JackOLantern2170 specifically with CBs?

And for those who have CBs, I've seen a couple incidents of people having some sort of interest or feeling pulled to a specific character and somehow meeting them without a character binding. How is this possible and how often does this happen?

I have been a spirit keeper since 2016, though I have had experince with character bindings since 2017. Samus Aran was the first character binding I've had. I've been with her and my current character bindings for two years as of now.

As with the third part, I don't know the answer to that question. I just don't know. Anyone here got an answer for him? Because I don't.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Oh thats cool! I never really played the Metroid series and I've only seen her in Smash Bros. Whos Samus like? Is she talkative?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Oh thats cool! I never really played the Metroid series and I've only seen her in Smash Bros. Whos Samus like? Is she talkative?
Samus is like herself. No, Samus is the Silent Type, though she can speak, only when something needs to be said, or when I have asked her questions that need specifics. She is highly intelligent, and she is 6’0” Tall outside of her suit, though in the Power Suit, she is 7’0” Tall. She does have a deep voice, though it is still feminine.

Do you want to know what my relationship with Samus is like?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Yeah if you'd like to talk about it sure. I've already read through what your relationship with her is like and some others when general reading on CBs

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Yeah if you'd like to talk about it sure. I've already read through what your relationship with her is like and some others when general reading on CBs
Yeah.. Where do I start.. I mean, Samus and I did wind up becoming lovers, despite me being very reluctant to act on feelings for her. Though you already know that. She and I did fall in love, though you get how that goes.

As with the other lover, Morrigan.. I deeply regret the things I used to be on this website and anywhere else throughout 2017 and 2018 about her. Well, me and her did actually fall in love, which is good, I guess.. I really hate who I used to be about her. I was so naive, and I didn’t know a lot about what she was like.

But now I know about what she is like. I know better now than to be what I used to be about her. I will never be that person from 2017 and 2018 about Morrigan Aensland The Succubus ever again. I’ve changed since then. I’m jaded and cynical about her now. I’ve said enough about Morrigan.. Now on to my other companions.

As with Vampire Hunter D, he feels like a brother to me. I am so fortunate to have him as a companion. He’s a blessing in the form of a Dhampir. He is so kind hearted, very honorable, and a good person deep down. Though he is cold towards me, but I appreciate him overall.

As with Dante, how I can describe him..? He’s like a really cool uncle. He’s definitely cool, funny, has style to him. He may be a Cambion, which in his universe, he is half human and half demon, but that does not detract from who he is. Pretty lovable guy overall.

As with Alex Mercer, I really went above and beyond for his faith in humanity, showed him as much good in humanity as I could, though I was probably the worst one out of everyone, because I have a pessimistic outlook on the world, I am jaded and cynical. I think he turned out better because of me.

Also, I do have Dracula aka Alucard as well, to be specific, the Hellsing Alucard. He’s like as described, and I’d say he is pretty scary. He is Vlad Tepes after all. He lives up to his title Dracula and The Impaler.

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Wow didn't think you had such an effect on your friends like that. Seeing how've you changed and stuff I'm glad you did, though its unfortunate you've gained a more negative outlook on life, I used to but its slowly peeling away.

Are these companions constantly with you as spirits, guarding you, patrolling your home and such? Or do they come and go as living entities on their own schedules, their own terms?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Wow didn't think you had such an effect on your friends like that. Seeing how've you changed and stuff I'm glad you did, though its unfortunate you've gained a more negative outlook on life, I used to but its slowly peeling away.

Are these companions constantly with you as spirits, guarding you, patrolling your home and such? Or do they come and go as living entities on their own schedules, their own terms?
As with the first part. I have that effect on my friends, I guess it’s a trait I have in common with the character Arthur Morgan on how his choices effect everyone around him. Even with Cole Macgrath. I wanted to change, because I did not want to stay the same person I was before.

As with my companions, some are constantly with me, the spirits, and the living entities come and go on their own schedules, their own terms. Pretty much everyone of my companions remains by my side though.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Mr. Amnesia wrote: And for those who have CBs, I've seen a couple incidents of people having some sort of interest or feeling pulled to a specific character and somehow meeting them without a character binding. How is this possible and how often does this happen?
Two reasons
a) Some people astral travel when they sleep and might have picked up there.
b) There are still thoughtforms/godforms/etc created for fictional characters which people can connect to.
I'd say the latter is much more likely, since thinking about them gives the thoughtforms energy and they will be drawn to the person thinking about them.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

I understand, kinda. I assumed that whatever character you're thinking of catches your attention, can follow your energy and come to you from the astral. I never really thought about the thoughtform idea.

Return to “Living Entities”