Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:This is the very good thread on wish making topic24603.html
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ishes.html

These links should be clickable.

I don't think bad dreams are par for the course, as such. But yes I do think lucid dreaming, more noticeable dreaming is more common for spirit keepers.

I took redundancy 6 years ago, started doing more astral travel etc and found myself having much less sleep for quite a while and sleeping very lightly when I did. I was amazed at the dreams I got and was conscious in and remembered. Incredibly real, full technicolour, so real I could read long documents, feel things I touched and so on. I have also read a bit about Carl Jung and his dream work. He used to wake himself up and write dreams down. He had some outrageously horrible dreams.

I think it is very likely that most of us also have very bad dreams most nights but it is in the deeper part of sleep that we don't remember. So your bad dreams may have been there most nights but never remembered. If so, becoming aware of them more now is not being given new bad dreams, but just becoming more aware of 'normal' dreaming patterns.

On a side note, at the time I did more astral travel and slept less (the 2 do not have to go hand in hand!), I also learned Shamanic journeying. The experience in a shamanic journey can be psychologically different from astral travel. For example, I was prepared for it when a shamanic spirit guide got a bird to peck out my eyes during a healing session in an upper world level. It was not literally damaging my eyes but rearranging my mental / energy picture of them in order to self heal (I'm not sure I described that right).

I may have gone on at length but the point I want to make is I think at a deep dream level our psychological makeup can handle what seem to be on the surface terrible dreams. They may work at a psychological level, rather like that type of shamanic healing, which I have also experienced with Bja Alliance Elves. Or this mental facility may be what such spirits work with to achieve a healing.

The takeaway point is bad dreams may not be bad for us, but yes it is usually nice to not remember them.

All of this is on top of the usual advice to do regular protection work, which also has a positive psychological effect, including in our dreams.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:
Lewk wrote:This is the very good thread on wish making topic24603.html
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ishes.html

These links should be clickable.

I don't think bad dreams are par for the course, as such. But yes I do think lucid dreaming, more noticeable dreaming is more common for spirit keepers.

I took redundancy 6 years ago, started doing more astral travel etc and found myself having much less sleep for quite a while and sleeping very lightly when I did. I was amazed at the dreams I got and was conscious in and remembered. Incredibly real, full technicolour, so real I could read long documents, feel things I touched and so on. I have also read a bit about Carl Jung and his dream work. He used to wake himself up and write dreams down. He had some outrageously horrible dreams.

I think it is very likely that most of us also have very bad dreams most nights but it is in the deeper part of sleep that we don't remember. So your bad dreams may have been there most nights but never remembered. If so, becoming aware of them more now is not being given new bad dreams, but just becoming more aware of 'normal' dreaming patterns.

On a side note, at the time I did more astral travel and slept less (the 2 do not have to go hand in hand!), I also learned Shamanic journeying. The experience in a shamanic journey can be psychologically different from astral travel. For example, I was prepared for it when a shamanic spirit guide got a bird to peck out my eyes during a healing session in an upper world level. It was not literally damaging my eyes but rearranging my mental / energy picture of them in order to self heal (I'm not sure I described that right).

I may have gone on at length but the point I want to make is I think at a deep dream level our psychological makeup can handle what seem to be on the surface terrible dreams. They may work at a psychological level, rather like that type of shamanic healing, which I have also experienced with Bja Alliance Elves. Or this mental facility may be what such spirits work with to achieve a healing.

The takeaway point is bad dreams may not be bad for us, but yes it is usually nice to not remember them.

All of this is on top of the usual advice to do regular protection work, which also has a positive psychological effect, including in our dreams.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”