The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Well its been 5 days since my PC Heaven hound came. I was so impressed I got another PC a Court wind angel . Ive had a very dark energy around me recently, making me not myself to say the least. Thankfully it was only around for just days as now the house is much lighter as am I . I know its down to my Heaven hound as I have the most amazing feeling of pure love around me. I can feel him by the side of me lots its the most calming healing energy, Ive even noticed my dog knows of his presence. As for the Angel its only been a day really but I can sense his energy and feel safer. I can tell his protection is strong . I sense him by my side like there is a person there , we went out in the car tonight and I felt someone was above me which Ive never felt before . Im so much happier, calmer and feel much more secure now I have these 2 amazing spirits with me . I will be buying from Billy again and totally highly recommend him !

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Just had to update my experience with Billy as I just received my first preconjure from thepaganshoponline!

I was called by one of the new species he's begun working with, an Underworld Nymph, and she is so amazing! Her energy is strong, lusty, dominant and dark yet warm and playful at the same time. My libido has spiked since welcoming her home, that's for sure! She's a sexy beast lol.

Billy is great, as always. He sent me her info only a few hours after purchase and completed the binding the very next day! Great customer service and super fast turnaround, I'll always be a fan, and a customer!

Highly recommend 10/10 for powerful and present preconjures!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Chewie
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

That was quick.
Underworld Nymph was tempting me.. But I ended up going for a djinn and an ubi.
Ordered about a week ago, but I expect it to take 2-3 weeks. I was pretty specific with them, so it may take him a while, but since I've read so much good about Billy here, I am ready to wait 1s
Maybe I'll go for that Underworld Nymph next time 1tk

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Lokakisa wrote:Billy is one of my favorite sellers.
His customer service and turnaround time is great, and he’s just an overall nice guy.
He can find you pretty much anything you’re looking for, and he has some really interesting pres.
Quit tempting me with those little kitty spirits, darn it! Lol I’ve picked up two so far...
One tiny little nitpick is the need for proofreading though. ;p
How are you finding the cat spirits? Ive got my eye on one lol

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:*is also tempted by the cute little kitty spirits*
Me too , and he has cute dog spirits i want to adopt sometimes.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

GoldenAitvaras wrote:
SilverElf wrote:*is also tempted by the cute little kitty spirits*
Me too , and he has cute dog spirits i want to adopt sometimes.
Ooh really 1h .I have a heaven hound from him who is sooo loving, Ive even seen white streaks of light at corner of my eye 1s

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

After reading the reviews I bought two custom conjurs from Billy and was blown away! Was not at all expecting to get the King who stepped forward, but he is the perfect fit I never knew I needed! I don't usually ask for anything to specific as I like the spirits to step forward to befriend me and not have too much of my natural human bias involved. I suggest this for everyone, but I digress.
I have had both my spirits for less then a week and have seen them in several dreams already.

I loved my two customs I ordered so much that I ordered 3 more customs and one preconjur!! 1ht All BA and DA so I am very excited. 2lv
Billy does great work. Detailed and speedy and friendly!! I highly recommend buying from him before he gets so popular he raises his fantastic and fair prices. 2wk
Loving my new friends, Billy!

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

The cat spirits are soooo tempting because I am allergic to cats IRL and I've always thought to myself it would be so neat to be able to invite a cat into my life spiritually LOL...

I actually have had one of Billy's pre-conjured human spirits of a 21 year old guy bound to me and I swear I have seen him in my dreams since a guy that looks almost exactly like the chosen photo that spirit had up on his listing in Billy's shop appeared to me. Except with eyeglasses. So far that's one of my recent experiences. I like physically cuddling his vessel all the time whenever I sleep...I had him bound to a huge plushie I have and I remember Billy telling me he is "cool with the vessel" lmao). When this guy appeared in my dream I was given an embrace from behind me and saw what he looked like.

I'm also kind of obsessed with going to his "New Products" tab every day because he always posts new pre-conjure listings in group batches usually. *__* I think my most recent ones as of late that I've gotten from him is a Hell Horse and a Human Witch who works with death magick.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:The cat spirits are soooo tempting because I am allergic to cats IRL and I've always thought to myself it would be so neat to be able to invite a cat into my life spiritually LOL...

I actually have had one of Billy's pre-conjured human spirits of a 21 year old guy bound to me and I swear I have seen him in my dreams since a guy that looks almost exactly like the chosen photo that spirit had up on his listing in Billy's shop appeared to me. Except with eyeglasses. So far that's one of my recent experiences. I like physically cuddling his vessel all the time whenever I sleep...I had him bound to a huge plushie I have and I remember Billy telling me he is "cool with the vessel" lmao). When this guy appeared in my dream I was given an embrace from behind me and saw what he looked like.

I'm also kind of obsessed with going to his "New Products" tab every day because he always posts new pre-conjure listings in group batches usually. *__* I think my most recent ones as of late that I've gotten from him is a Hell Horse and a Human Witch who works with death magick.
I adore cats! We sadly can't pet them. Oof, even if it's too cute to be true. :(

Yes, his humans are very interesting. I love your choice of vessels in general. I can't believe how lovely it is to cuddle them. Billy's spirits are really intense. Mine just don't appear in true form often. I've written about Hans -I guess it's okay to write his name, since I posted bout him -. He likes to appear in dreams and even reminded me to start a dream journal, because I complained about not seeing him.

I want to kill myself. The most interesting spirits will always come to him but I already have too many. Yeah, I am used to check this section frequently.

Intermediator
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

I totally recommend billy. He's an amazing conjurer. I've purchased quite a few spirits/entities from him and have had so many AMAZING experiences w each of them! I don't know if it's how he does his bindings or what but he truly is legit. I've been spoken directly by the spirits I get from him many times. For instance... my nympho R I got from him said to me the night after she was binded to me, "I'm gna give everybody a kiss goodnight". I heard that spoken directly to me and I was like whoa did that really just happen?!.. and about a min and a half later I actually felt my left cheek pressed against and heard the smack kiss sound all simultaneously! And I've got many more stories similar to that. I never realized until that moment that nymphos can be so sweet like that! Never thought much of em in that light I guess.lol but she made my heart melt that night! The min and a half pause was cause I got 4 ppl lives in my family and I believe her to have went around and kissed each of em goodnight. And circled back around to me last! So I just wanted take this opportunity to vouch for billy as a conjurer and just put my 2 cents out here for anyone that might be wondering about him. You def won't be disappointed w him! He's always been very quick to answer questions and show his concern for me as a customer also:)

Up into the overturned keel. Clamber w a heart of steel. Cold is the oceans spray. When your death is on its way. With maidens you have had ur way. Each must die some fated day. -Rollo Lothbrok-

Return to “Seller Review”