active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm still waiting for my characters. I know it takes a while but I'm excited to get to know them better.

I just love reading about others experiences. 1d

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Mr. Amnesia wrote:I understand, kinda. I assumed that whatever character you're thinking of catches your attention, can follow your energy and come to you from the astral. I never really thought about the thoughtform idea.
Many Characters wouldn't even know other realities existed like that unless someone goes to them and shows them.
Thoughtforms know, because they're born into this.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:I'm still waiting for my characters. I know it takes a while but I'm excited to get to know them better.

I just love reading about others experiences. 1d
Than why not keep reading about others experiences? It wouldn't hurt at this point.
Aprophis wrote:
Mr. Amnesia wrote:I understand, kinda. I assumed that whatever character you're thinking of catches your attention, can follow your energy and come to you from the astral. I never really thought about the thoughtform idea.
Many Characters wouldn't even know other realities existed like that unless someone goes to them and shows them.
Thoughtforms know, because they're born into this.
This. Like for example, there are multiple versions of Darth Vader and Lord Starkiller out there in the Star Wars Multiverse, there may be alternate versions that turned out differently compared the ones we got to see in Star Wars Media, and in Luke and Kyle's Home Universe. Lord Starkiller only appeared to Galen Marek in the Trial of Spirit on Coruscant, in the Jedi Temple, they battled, and Galen won the duel, and saved Kota and his friends on the First Death Star instead of killing Vader and going on to become Lord Starkiller, battling and defeating Darth Sideous, and sacrificing his life so they would survive. His actions resulted in the Rebel Alliance to Restore the Republic being formed on Kashyyyk. Leia picked Galen's Family Crest as the Symbol for the Rebellion.

Also, Aprophis, I have had questions about your Morrigan Aensland and Lilith Aensland for a while now.. How long have you been with them for and when did you go for them? Also, what is the closest picture in Cosplay as to how your Morrigan and Lilith look in person and how you've interacted with them? What year exactly did you get them?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:This is a fascinating topic! I wonder if it is possible to get a binding of your own ocs?
Well, depends.

If you've put enough energy into them through their creation and constant attention, you probably have created a thoughtform that could be bound.
They can get dangerous though, because they need the attention and will do everything to get it. In the worst case, turn your life into hell. Negative attention is attention too and they need to feed to survive.

If you, by chance, have tapped into an alternate reality, you can get a binding to that entity that your oc represents.
Not my intention to hijack here, but I have had the same question as Rusty Hinge. I have an OC as well and I have been wondering if he is solely a thoughtform, or if he is from an alternate reality.

This OC is probably the one that has been with me the longest, and back sometime in 2007 I remember creating a version of him in 'The Sims 2' and here is the kicker: After I had created the sim based off of him, I got this intuitive thought that 'But he's got a brother!'.

Thing is, in my stories of him he never had a sibling but was an only child, but I did heed the intuitive message and took his brother into account. And ever since then he's had a brother, if that makes any sense. So would any of you say that is someone from an alternate reality? Or could it be a thoughtform?

Thank you in advance!

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Engel wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:This is a fascinating topic! I wonder if it is possible to get a binding of your own ocs?
Well, depends.

If you've put enough energy into them through their creation and constant attention, you probably have created a thoughtform that could be bound.
They can get dangerous though, because they need the attention and will do everything to get it. In the worst case, turn your life into hell. Negative attention is attention too and they need to feed to survive.

If you, by chance, have tapped into an alternate reality, you can get a binding to that entity that your oc represents.
Not my intention to hijack here, but I have had the same question as Rusty Hinge. I have an OC as well and I have been wondering if he is solely a thoughtform, or if he is from an alternate reality.

This OC is probably the one that has been with me the longest, and back sometime in 2007 I remember creating a version of him in 'The Sims 2' and here is the kicker: After I had created the sim based off of him, I got this intuitive thought that 'But he's got a brother!'.

Thing is, in my stories of him he never had a sibling but was an only child, but I did heed the intuitive message and took his brother into account. And ever since then he's had a brother, if that makes any sense. So would any of you say that is someone from an alternate reality? Or could it be a thoughtform?

Thank you in advance!
He could be an entity from an Alternate Reality. But I don't know the answer. Aprophis would know the answer to that. 1tk

What is your OC's name? What does he look like? How is he behavior wise? 1a

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Engel wrote: Not my intention to hijack here, but I have had the same question as Rusty Hinge. I have an OC as well and I have been wondering if he is solely a thoughtform, or if he is from an alternate reality.

Thank you in advance!
It is possible. Maybe you're connected to one of your past lives/parallel lives and that OC is from there.
Then again, you have put enough energy into him that he could be a thoughtform that has started to evolve and just made up a brother himself, for any number of reasons.
Or you have based said OC on one of the spirits around you, not necessarily anything from an alternate reality.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
Well, depends.

Thank you in advance!
He could be an entity from an Alternate Reality. But I don't know the answer. Aprophis would know the answer to that. 1tk

What is your OC's name? What does he look like? How is he behavior wise? 1a
His full name is Ard Julian Dietz. Regarding his appearance, I had a funny thing happen when watching the first episode of 'Downtown Abbey'; when the character Matthew Crawley entered the screen I had this distinct feeling that my OC told me that: "If I had an appearance, it would look like this."

Behavior wise... He is not overtly fond of darker magic or darker end of the DA spectrum, helpful in not-so-pleasant situations, he subscribes to a Higher Power; as I have had a vision of him sitting, with a cross or rosary, in a silent prayer in a sort of medieval, Spartan monestary-like setting (wooden table, with a candle lit in a candleholder). During that instance I experienced a sort of golden glowing around his being. He does not condone with violence of any kind.

He respects authority figures and acts accordingly while in their presence. He is not one for sugar-coating things. One time I was going through a petty issue, and I remember "Dietzy" actually appearing in a dream while having a nap, together with "Doc" Roe, as portrayed by the British actor portraying him, and both were wearing American service dress uniforms and an armband with the Red Cross symbol on it. "Dietzy" had a more serious look about him, while the latter person was smiling.
Aprophis wrote:It is possible. Maybe you're connected to one of your past lives/parallel lives and that OC is from there.

Then again, you have put enough energy into him that he could be a thoughtform that has started to evolve and just made up a brother himself, for any number of reasons.
Or you have based said OC on one of the spirits around you, not necessarily anything from an alternate reality.
It could be entirely possible, I have not explored all of my past lives yet but one of them could be him. Him being from a parallel life of him is also another possibility.

I understand what you mean, during the time that he would certainly have been given a lot of energy from the attention towards him. The last one I do not know about though, I did not start spirit keeping before the spring of 2011.

But I do appreciate your input, and this has given me a lot to think about. Information and knowledge is better than none.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The edit button disappeared, but I meant to say that he could also have been from one of my parallel lives, and not "a parallel life of him". Just wanted to clear that up as not creating any misunderstandings. Thank you.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Engel wrote:The last one I do not know about though, I did not start spirit keeping before the spring of 2011.
Well, just because you weren't a spirit keeper before, doesn't mean you don't have unbound spirits around you, like ancestors, past lives, whatever you run across sometime that followed you home.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Engel wrote:The last one I do not know about though, I did not start spirit keeping before the spring of 2011.
Well, just because you weren't a spirit keeper before, doesn't mean you don't have unbound spirits around you, like ancestors, past lives, whatever you run across sometime that followed you home.
That never crossed my mind, but that is a good possibility too.

Return to “Living Entities”