Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Ah I see, I just assumed you only bonded with her recently. How good is your telepathy and how do you usually interact with them in terms of touching and talking as if they were a physical person?

For me I imagine another self interacting with them, like a puppet of sorts, and see everything in my minds eye.
My telepathy is okay with my character bindings and spirit keep. I barely hear them in my head, though it is faint, but they can speak to me telepathically. I interact with them in dreams, and my dreaming has gotten to be like when I am awake, and I can touch them and talk to them like they were physical people in dreams. I can still use telepathy to communicate with them. If that makes sense. 1tk
Engel wrote:Meant to say this... As I felt how I phrased how my OC is behavior wise, previously, might imply that he behaves the direct opposite way in not-so-pleasant situations. So I just wanted to clear this up, and as to not give a wrong picture of him. Thank you. C:
Engel wrote:Behavior wise... He is not overtly fond of darker magic or darker end of the DA spectrum, he is a great help in not-so-pleasant situations
Hmm.... I think he might just be interesting. How tall is your OC? Is he taller than you? 1a

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:Meant to say this... As I felt how I phrased how my OC is behavior wise, previously, might imply that he behaves the direct opposite way in not-so-pleasant situations. So I just wanted to clear this up, and as to not give a wrong picture of him. Thank you. C:
Engel wrote:Behavior wise... He is not overtly fond of darker magic or darker end of the DA spectrum, he is a great help in not-so-pleasant situations
Hmm.... I think he might just be interesting. How tall is your OC? Is he taller than you? 1a
I am glad that you him think so. As for my OC's height he is 6' and that would make him taller than I am. C:

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
I am glad that you him think so. As for my OC's height he is 6' and that would make him taller than I am. C:
He's exactly the same height as Samus. She's about as tall as I am, though I've grown in height since two years ago. I think I'm around 6'3" Tall right now, but will grow to 7'0" Tall as I get older.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
He's exactly the same height as Samus. She's about as tall as I am, though I've grown in height since two years ago. I think I'm around 6'3" Tall right now, but will grow to 7'0" Tall as I get older.
Ah yes, the Samus Aran from 'Metroid Prime'? I remember her from Super Smash Bros. She is a few inches taller than I am. I think I am around 5'8", give or take a little.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Ah yes, the Samus Aran from 'Metroid Prime'? I remember her from Super Smash Bros. She is a few inches taller than I am. I think I am around 5'8", give or take a little.
Yes. Samus Aran from Metroid, and the Metroid Prime Games. That's a good thing you remember her. 1h

In her Suit, she is 7'0" Tall. Morrigan Aensland The Succubus from Darkstalkers, my second female character binding, is the same height as you are. She is 5'8" Tall.

Are you curious about how I've changed about Morrigan, how she has changed dramatically from being who she was in 2017 and 2018, to who she is now, and why I don't tend to speak about her anymore, even on Creepy Hollows? Do you want to know why? 1sa

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
I am glad that you think him so. As for my OC's height he is 6' and that would make him taller than I am. C:
Yes. Samus Aran from Metroid, and the Metroid Prime Games. That's a good thing you remember her. 1h

In her Suit, she is 7'0" Tall. Morrigan Aensland The Succubus from Darkstalkers, my second female character binding, is the same height as you are. She is 5'8" Tall.
Ah, I wasn't aware of that she was from 'Metroid'. I thought that she might be, but out of uncertainty I went with the title that I best remembered her from. And I don't think I have heard of the second female character, unfortunately.
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Are you curious about how I've changed about Morrigan, how she has changed dramatically from being who she was in 2017 and 2018, to who she is now, and why I don't tend to speak about her anymore, even on Creepy Hollows? Do you want to know why? 1sa
Given out of respect for you and Morrigan, I don't think or feel that I have the right to pry into other people's personal affairs.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
I am glad that you think him so. As for my OC's height he is 6' and that would make him taller than I am. C:

Ah, I wasn't aware of that she was from 'Metroid'. I thought that she might be, but out of uncertainty I went with the title that I best remembered her from. And I don't think I have heard of the second female character, unfortunately.

That's fine.
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Are you curious about how I've changed about Morrigan, how she has changed dramatically from being who she was in 2017 and 2018, to who she is now, and why I don't tend to speak about her anymore, even on Creepy Hollows? Do you want to know why? 1sa
Given out of respect for you and Morrigan, I don't think or feel that I have the right to pry into other people's personal affairs.
That's fine too. Besides, thank you for understanding. I'm just not comfortable talking about her much anymore. 1sa

Did you want to ask me about other character bindings I have? Like from Bleach? 1h

I do have Belldandy from Ah My Goddess, and Paletuna from Kid Icarus as companions. Do you want to know how they are like? 1tk

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Bump!

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

I'm interested to hear about Palutena, what's she like? What kind of relationship you have with her?

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

And I'm interested to hear about Belldandy too if you're up for that

Return to “Living Entities”