What happens to people who died of suicide?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Primarch wrote: So a lot has changed in my life since my last post here,
You were missed!!!

Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
Primarch wrote: So a lot has changed in my life since my last post here,
You were missed!!!
Thanks, maybe someday I'll fill everyone in on what has been going on, but it would probably be pretty lengthy and I would want a keyboard instead of my phone to do it. 2yn 2yn

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Oooh, Primarch. Yes it has been a while. Nice to see you around.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

I think the Orthodox view states that Hell and Heaven are states of being rather than places plus that people go to 'Sheol' or the underworld where they await the resurrection if chosen to be.

However those who died from suicide in Eastern Orthodoxy are refused an Orthodox based burial/funeral service so as to not encourage it apparently, and they are not allowed to be buried in consecrated ground (Aside from if its been proven to be caused by mental illness).

I'm not stating I agree or disagree but stating that the other form of Christianity says on this.

I would say its believed by Christianity that we are technically 'renting' the bodies we live or leasing them from God and thus they are not our 'property' but nature/God's.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Some of my humans (and non-humans) died in a tragic way. A few were executed, others killed in an accident and two commited suicide. They are fine now. I don't think that someone remains trapped on earth or another realm for eternity, there seems to be a way to heal yourself or find a way out of misery and confusion.

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

I have spoken to both of my friends who have died by suicide since their passings (through a medium, at a Spiritual Church seance, and randomly, as in the medium turned to me out of a room full of people and started describing who was there to talk to me and what they were saying) and they are working on the issues that caused them such pain (as do most of the dead), but they are not automatically trapped or being punished for that pain and their choices around it. One specifically said that he is "in a better place" emotionally, and as far as having clarity and healing.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I can’t imagine a just universe, or a fair Divine Being/s of any description, punishing a mentally ill person for being sick. As a person under treatment for depression, I’d be lying if I said I’ve never considered ending my emotional agony in this way. That’s why I went to a doctor in the first place: there was still a fragment of me that realized that ending it all wasn’t really the solution, but bringing professional help on board was the answer I really needed.

I’m lucky. I have access to medical care and a treatment plan that’s working. Some folks lack one or both of those resources, through no fault of their own. No just or loving Supreme Being/s would punish anyone for that.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Was going to add, seeing as the orthodox interpretation states heaven/hell are states of mind it’s still possible for somebody to be delivered from ‘hell’ after they die*

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

What about those who are killed in combat or wars like these for example ranging to modern depending? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvvhtIx2DRc

Although its gory to mention. But for educational purposes if the spirit has any connection to physical parts of the body, mutilation or 'bashed in' faces/hacked off jaws etc were quite common throughout the thousands/hundreds of years before guns were invented.

Guessing they go in many different directions and do they normally just move on after a certain amount of time before they get excavated if bodies are lost on the field?

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Suicide is substantial a destiny as any. We have numerous ways before us; they may change all through our years.
People who had ended it all - that is their passing.
Fate is certifiably not a solitary way.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Human”