The Advisors

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
cyonce
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grim Reaper
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure yet
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Coy
Zodiac:

Hello all. This isn't a listing for a site where you purchase things, but I couldn't find a better place to post it. I hope that this is ok.

I have been developing a new website for a few months. I use it to keep track of all entities in my keep along with all magical or enchanted objects that I have. I also use it to journal about my experiences during astral travel, astral projection, and during meditation. Before sharing here, I also enhanced a feature that allows anyone to make a public post and associate any entity from their keep with that post (if they're talking about that entity). With that said, everything else is private to each user. When you add a new entity, a new object, or a new journal entry - only you can see them.

I have been using this for the past few months and have been enjoying it. I have been wanting to share it here for some time, but wasn't sure how people would respond. Talking about it on another thread urged me to find a way to share it publicly.

Major features:
View and add new entities - My Entities link at the top
View and add new objects - My Objects link at the top
View and add a new journal entry - My Journal
View posts and add a new public post - My Posts
Messaging an entity in your keep - Click on an entity name which will take you to their page and you can message them from there. These messages are not saved and you can't view th
em later. They are meant to be transient thoughts for your spirits or living entities.

The home page allows you to see the last 15 public posts. The plus sign on the side of each post allows you to say that you enjoyed what another user posted. There is no commenting currently enabled on posts. As such, there's no direct interaction between users. I felt that CH already provided a great means of communication amongst the community so there was no reason to try building another community.

There is a My Messages link at the top of the page. That allows you to see any messages sent to you by an administrator of the site (i.e., me).

You can create an account on the site by going to http://theadvisors.info/user/register. If you have any feedback, please let me know. I'm a bit nervous sharing this with everyone.
I hope that you find it as useful as I do. I'm the only one designing and developing the site. So be patient if you need changes. Happy to do them though.

Coy

cyonce
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I've updated the site recently to use a chosen username instead of email address. I thought that this was more respectful to individual privacy. So you can now register with whatever username you like. I also added a feature to put together a daily routine that you follow. I use this to track my regiment for caring for my third eye and practicing my meditation and astral travel.

MadHatterWitch
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nymphie
Zodiac:

Can’t really reach the site hun

cyonce
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hello. I'm sorry. I took the site down as no one was using it and I was having to pay monthly hosting fees for it. I can get it back up and running quickly if you're interested in trying it out.

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”