Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

featheredstar wrote:
SirJusty wrote:Hi, so 3 days ago many hrs after I posted. I tried this on all my Spirit/LE friends. Some I wasn’t sure since some could be both DA/WA (was looking at CH store) It really confused me.

So I did both channels and let em choose which one. I feel I did the saying wrong. My pronunciation and trying say the words greatly troubles me.

Like other spells saying em. I keep worrying I say em wrong and I mess up. I feel it won’t work if say wrong. I unsure if some went or if any at all. Meaning I still can feel some Spirits touch me. Even after I say channels to all of em. It been 3 days and still uncertain. But same time I’m happy I’ve least tried this for and with em.

I wanted em make new friends you know. I wanted em stay long as em want. Until I get myself in gear. I want em have break to. Unsure if these channels count as offering. But I kinda saddened. If I did this wrong or some choose not to go for unknown reason.
Don't worry about saying the pronunciation wrong. Everyone speaks differently, everyone has a different pronunciation for the words. It's okay, don't beat yourself up for it. Believe that it worked :) that's all that matters when it comes to this. It works.

Some spirits may choose to go, some may not. Imagine as if you were invited to a party; sometimes you may not be ready to go, or you don't feel like it. Sometimes you want to. Whatever the case, I bet your spirits appreciate the offer and opportunity to go even if they choose not to. They could even choose not to because you need them more than they need to go.
I believe your right and thank you for the kind words :)

Vega
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

So i want to send my spirit/entities but what do i do when i want them to return do i just call there name

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Vega wrote:So i want to send my spirit/entities but what do i do when i want them to return do i just call there name
Yes, via telepathy, let them know you're ready for them to return.

Vega
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

DivaAtLarge wrote:
Vega wrote:So i want to send my spirit/entities but what do i do when i want them to return do i just call there name
Yes, via telepathy, let them know you're ready for them to return.
Awesome thank you

christbot
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 74
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unbiased
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Snow Raven
Zodiac:

This is wonderful! I’ll have to do this for all my spirts. Any advice how to generate access for portals you have access to for other people to be able to access?

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:This is a new section of the Forum which is open for anyone to use. We, and some of our colleagues are offering some places for your spirits to exercise themselves, develop their energy, and excel. And, you all can offer each other ways your agreeable spirits can participate amongst each other.

To start, Ash is offering an open Channel for any of you who want to send any of your DA-only spirits to his spirits' meeting ground to commune with some of his spirits, to gain a new perspective, and to develop within themselves. Any of your DA spirits are welcome to visit any time they want.

Any of your spirits who are willing can use the Channel any time they wish. To use the Channel simply say the spirit's name who you want to go and say the following Code Words which will be your spirit's way to Ash: "Weri Tavota Nity" (Weh-ree Tah-voh-tah Neh-tee)

I am offering an open Channel for any of you who want to send any of your WA-only spirits to commune & visit with my established, White Arts spirits. o use the Channel simply say the spirit's name who you want to go and say the following Code Words which will be your spirit's way to me: "Vaya Shari Tel" (Vah-yah Shar-ee Tell)

We both have thriving, healthy, well-diversified communities of spirits here. They can learn and share together, and glean some great experience.

It's an easy way to task them, and give them some experience :U

But what if the spirits are more of a greyish area?

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I would send them to Ash.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:I would send them to Ash.
Okay, thank you for the help. On a small side note I love both your pics there they are quite cute.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well, I sent them to the dark spirit area Ash constructed. I hope it works if not I'll look at the WA place. As I said I can sense they are more of grey area in that they could go dark or light without issue.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'll try to make this short so as not to tie up this thread much more. My spirits went into the DA only channel and learned much and gained much. That said grateful for the help of this it was quite useful and grateful to the spirits within as a group for their help and advice to my own spirits.

Alright Not going to say much else now except thanks Ash and Magnolia for the channels. Maybe someday I'll get more spirits to enjoy them.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”