Water Charging/Charging Vessel

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

U could try adding salt for its conductive properties. Ive use salt water to make sigils before to some powerful effect.

memento mori
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

quantumflux wrote:U could try adding salt for its conductive properties. Ive use salt water to make sigils before to some powerful effect.
I understand Sea Salt is the usual go-to, but can any salt do it?

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Bumping again. I finished charging the water and the tea. I kept it on the charge for at least an hour and a half. As I post this I am drinking the tea first one glass at a time. So far, sip after sip I feel kinda strange, but nothing concrete yet.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Update: Not too long after I posted my previous post I just got into my second glass of the charged tea. I feel a vibrating sensation starting with my head and ending with my arms. It's not unpleasant, but it's very very weird.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Update 2: I am on my third glass. I started noticing small, but powerful changes on my body. Needless to say this is starting to work.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Update 3: I'm on my last glass of charged tea. The vibration at this point seems to pulse. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it isn't. Not sure if it's a normal thing or if my subconscious is struggling to resist it. But it's proof enough that this works. I am gonna keep at this. Maybe charge food as well, but if all goes well I think I may have found an unorthodox but effective way of healing and enhancing the mind, body and soul. I also find myself seeing glimpses of energy fields all over my room. Some static light,While others seem to free flow in a ribbon like pattern of varying colors. By the time I finish this glass I only have the charged water left.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

So what kinds of audio files do you use?

Well i used table salt so i think any salt will do. So when i was a bit younger i discovered that if i get deep enough into trance while doing evocation ill get the same feelings you discribed. That painless electric feel. It flows through my entire body and i found that while in this state i could feel what i can only think is the field of energy of electronics.

Get into a state where you feel the energy in your hands then touch things like computer screens and such. I though it was cool

memento mori
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

quantumflux wrote:So what kinds of audio files do you use?

Well i used table salt so i think any salt will do. So when i was a bit younger i discovered that if i get deep enough into trance while doing evocation ill get the same feelings you discribed. That painless electric feel. It flows through my entire body and i found that while in this state i could feel what i can only think is the field of energy of electronics.

Get into a state where you feel the energy in your hands then touch things like computer screens and such. I though it was cool
In the case of audio I use morphic frequencies on youtube, as well as Isochronic tones and subliminals. Mostly body and wealth related ones in the case of the charge. But because of the Tea's natural ability to stimulate the pineal I am able to sometimes see the energies more clearly. But I got a long way to go before I can feel or control the direction of those energies. They seem to move past me rather than towards or through me as one would expect for attracting or manifesting.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Update 4: Took me a while, but the results. I wouldn't say a complete success, but getting there. The tea is a definite success though I warn that it may make you sick, more or less due to detoxification. Then again I use dangerous levels of the drink, so that can be an attribute to that. The water, also a success. Not only is it gradually doing exactly what I hoped for, but I feel much more of a positive boost. Almost like whatever weights both physical and metaphorical (You know weight of the world or some thing like that.) were slowly being lifted off me. I haven't done further testing with the vessel yet, but by itself the charged water and Tea is a guaran-tea'd success. If you pardon the pun.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Update 5: Doing a new Experiement. This one is black tea only. Mainly because I ran out of the green. This one I been charging with the water for about 5 hours by the time I posted this. I was gonna go for 12 - 24 but I was busy with a few things outside this work. I'm pushing for 8 hours. I figured a standard job/school period may yield the results I am looking for, but that's more estimating. Will update when I am drinking this.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”