Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: zues speed

Hi,

now before i start i must admit that a few years ago I'm not sure if it was 2014 or 2015 someone on here connected me to an outside source her acronym or email handle was eggypeggy and this member said he had met her at a Renaissance fair and that she was very capable and well versed in being able to connect with a person via there photo or other. and to be able to give spirit readings on their behalf as well as find out information on the astral plane whether that be astral viewing or travel etc.

now i made contact with her and and we connected but due to certain entities i had which had dark traits unbeknown to me lesson learnt by the way when it comes to purchasing spirits from unverified practitioners/conjurers. but this led to Peggy this lady who i had connected with who was elderly becoming very ill and had led to her friend to become quite ill, she then had a car crash not major but enough to definitely shake her up and with all rights ceased contact with me which she had every right to do because at the time i was still not fully understanding of the entities i had in my possession.

now i am pleased to say those entities are no longer with me but i regrettably lost a very genuine nice and quite powerful lady and i would like to connect to someone else or people's who might be able to help me with those particular services again or skill set.

you can send me or contact me by replying to this thread or i would prefer esp when it comes to contact information on private message. i would also be prepared to meet the person face to face even in another country as i am fairly lucky i am financially flexible to travel for this if that is what it would take and that also includes paying for said services as well.

i do also have a contact of a powerful lady based in new York who is linked to Ian and Oran but her number does not seem to work anymore so would be looking to make a new contact or contacts who might be able to help me with what i am looking for.

sorry for such a lengthy post.

Regards..

curtblaze202
new here
new here

Hi

is anyone able to help with this at all?, did i post in the right forums?

regards..

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

One recommendation is to contact sellers/@ractitioners directly via their website and contact info. E.g. for CH:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Creepy-Crew.html

For other sellers, check the Seller Review and Seller Announcement sections : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
curtblaze202
new here
new here

Hi, okay thank you for responding to my post and informing me in which direction to start with i will look into this.

Regards..

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”