Huff's Cats Eyes

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

bump, anymore experiences with the copy of the obsidian orb? i plan to purchase i within the next two days or so. Im awfully curious : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

have you checked the seller announcements?

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
MRS_FES
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bronwyn Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Portia

Hello Huff and Huffette! I STILL love my AMAZING Catseye Orb that you created for me through your Sleep Cycle way back in 2015! The things I have seen in it over the years is nothing short of outstanding! It was this orb and Huffs phenomenal attention to creating a unique orb just for me that lead me to my interest in your arts. My orb has moved and does have a personality all its own. Just wanted to say thank you and blessings!

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

AriesStarChild_ wrote:bump, anymore experiences with the copy of the obsidian orb? i plan to purchase i within the next two days or so. Im awfully curious : )
Hi Aries, did you buy the copy of the obsidian orb? If so, any experiences to share?

Been thinking of buying it for awhile.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

DarknessDreaming wrote:
AriesStarChild_ wrote:bump, anymore experiences with the copy of the obsidian orb? i plan to purchase i within the next two days or so. Im awfully curious : )
Hi Aries, did you buy the copy of the obsidian orb? If so, any experiences to share?

Been thinking of buying it for awhile.
I actually didn’t but it’s still on my wish list of meta items to buy : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
MRS_FES
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bronwyn Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Portia

I just have to express my astonishment of Portulandia and a few of my own personal experiences there. I have had the pleasure of visiting several times and each time I am amazed and enlightened. On my very short first visit, I was shocked at how quickly I was transported there while meditating and with lightening fast precision was taken into this fantastic realm where I met a beautiful and very impressive guardian owl that was perched upon a throne-like nest at an intersection of a vast door-lined corridor. As I stood there, the owl looked at me as though he were waiting to be asked a question. Just before I was able to ask anything, I was suddenly jolted awake. The experience floored me. I couldn’t wait to visit again and since then, I have learned how to prolong my time there. I have seen and visited many amazing rooms and landscapes. This is a place run by pure energy and one can feel that throughout. There is a sense that this realm is in constant growth and is ultimately endless. There are doors that open to corridors with more doors that open to gardens, time periods, energy fountains that are hundreds of feet high and my personal favorite, a beautiful and sprawling forest of ancient trees that protect a reflection pool that is surrounded my long soft wildgrass and vibrant flowers. This pool is alive, it is teeming with thought and may show you things that your higher self needs you to be aware of, learn and know, as it did for me and still does. I absolutely appreciate my time there and I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to experience everything I have. These are my own personal experiences and I’m sure that everyone whom enters finds their own story unique as well. That’s part of the charm and lure. A phenomenal journey!

Immommica
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Looking at dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver

Hi

I am so excited!!! I should be getting my it’s cat’s eye this week!!!!

I have read all the reviews and threads. Crazy I know!!!

Can’t wait to see what is in store for me!!!

Blessed Be

Immommica
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Looking at dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver

Hey everyone,

I received my orb and wow is it packed with power. My hand was tingling as soon as I touched it.
I have been meditating with it. I was guided to send the energy through my body to my chakras. So far I have only been able to envision the power going through the top 1/4 of my body.
It is a slow process and energy work makes me so warm that I have been sweating buckets by the time that is done.
As I get faster it will get easier.

Thanks Huff the orb is incredible!!!

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

MRS_FES wrote:I just have to express my astonishment of Portulandia and a few of my own personal experiences there. I have had the pleasure of visiting several times and each time I am amazed and enlightened. On my very short first visit, I was shocked at how quickly I was transported there while meditating and with lightening fast precision was taken into this fantastic realm where I met a beautiful and very impressive guardian owl that was perched upon a throne-like nest at an intersection of a vast door-lined corridor. As I stood there, the owl looked at me as though he were waiting to be asked a question. Just before I was able to ask anything, I was suddenly jolted awake. The experience floored me. I couldn’t wait to visit again and since then, I have learned how to prolong my time there. I have seen and visited many amazing rooms and landscapes. This is a place run by pure energy and one can feel that throughout. There is a sense that this realm is in constant growth and is ultimately endless. There are doors that open to corridors with more doors that open to gardens, time periods, energy fountains that are hundreds of feet high and my personal favorite, a beautiful and sprawling forest of ancient trees that protect a reflection pool that is surrounded my long soft wildgrass and vibrant flowers. This pool is alive, it is teeming with thought and may show you things that your higher self needs you to be aware of, learn and know, as it did for me and still does. I absolutely appreciate my time there and I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to experience everything I have. These are my own personal experiences and I’m sure that everyone whom enters finds their own story unique as well. That’s part of the charm and lure. A phenomenal journey!
For those who don't knpw: Portulandia is the name I gave to "My Black Obsidian". I felt they were asking for a name for their realm and I felt a confirmation blast of energy when I offered them the name Portulandia.
copy12.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

Dragonoake wrote:After the initial super-nova blast of energy died down, the effects have been subtle; but I have noticed an improvement in both my ability to sense energy and my ability to understand and recognize the things I'm feeling
I hope you don't mind... I found this in my emails from you, Dragonoake. This explains the context of your post.

I took it out of the box and.... Hmmmph... Nothing
Piece of glass
I brought it in and set the base down in front of my monitor
I stopped and looked at the sphere, still nothing
Then I set it down on the base...

If you've ever seen the movie "Real Genius", think of the scene where he set the super-cooled laser in the housing and flipped the switch...
And the beam went completely though the target....
And the wall...
And the statue

It was like a supernova that gets incredibly bright for the first few hours, then dies down to a soft glow

Return to “Seller Review”