Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Also, one more important thing.

I don’t fantasize about killing children.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

So does anyone want to know what other experiences I have had with Weiss, to switch the subjects now?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hey Aphoris, sorry about lying to you.

I lied in that long post.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

What other character bindings do you guys have, by any chance?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

How is all this Character Binding stuff not simply delusional roleplay and playacting? I mean this conversation crosses the line between reality and delusion on so many levels. It reminds me of when I used to play pretend with my Legos back in my teenage years.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:How is all this Character Binding stuff not simply delusional roleplay and playacting? I mean this conversation crosses the line between reality and delusion on so many levels. It reminds me of when I used to play pretend with my Legos back in my teenage years.
Then can we not talk about it then and just move on our lives? To be honest, I retract everything I said in that long post. I did not mean any of it. Sorry for the confusion.

Also, for anyone else reading this thread, I did not mean anything of what I said in that long post, I am sorry for being so confusing and wording it the way I did. Sorry for the confusion and trouble and making that up. It will not happen again.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Well, really it was more of a generic question toward character bindings in general, although your post didn't help my bias. LOL

I gotta know, though, why did you post that as previous experiences if it wasn't so? I'm not judging - you obviously seem to feel bad about it and have retracted it- but I'm just curious what all that was about.

You don't have to answer the question and I'm perfectly happy to just move on. I just was curious where all that came from.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:Well, really it was more of a generic question toward character bindings in general, although your post didn't help my bias. LOL

I gotta know, though, why did you post that as previous experiences if it wasn't so? I'm not judging - you obviously seem to feel bad about it and have retracted it- but I'm just curious what all that was about.

You don't have to answer the question and I'm perfectly happy to just move on. I just was curious where all that came from.
Sure..

I honestly will say it was a lot of stress and a lot of frustration that I was feeling today, that’s where it all came from. That’s all it was. The hot temperatures in the summer, and sweating so much at work can really give you a lot of stress and frustration, even when you have to lift up really heavy objects in 92 degree weather.

When I am this way, I want to just vent that frustration and stress out of my system, anyway I can, by writing it down somewhere, or I do something to blow off steam. I felt like it would be better to vent it here on Creepy Hollows, but I was wrong. I will not be doing that again.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

And to top it off while I was working yesterday, it felt like 100% degrees for the humidity where I work, and that did not help with my mood, so I was in a bad mood today because I also woke up too early in the morning as well. I had to throw out bad food that expired from a power outage due to a bad storm that hit the area, and it caused the refrigerators to shut off along with the power in the store and the shopping center until I left work the night before yesterday.

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

I typically don't engage in conversations on this website unless it's something I'm genuinely interested in or have something that I feel compelled to say at best.

Through all of our small conversations together Jack I enjoyed thoroughly and has given me glimpses of what having companion(s) from other universes are like and have given me great joy when you've given me information about a "fictional" character that I've admired/adored/or interested in, So thank you.

Unfortunately, through the longer posts of our conversations, I kept myself at an emotional distance because some part of me never really felt interested in what adventures you had in the Astrals and that you continuously wanted me to learn more about them or certain other characters that I unfortunately had no familarity or interest over. Whether these are "delusions" or not, I do not know nor will I contemplate on it, I believe you just need a proper channel to share these stories that you have with yourself. Perhaps you can take on Diary Entries, Fanfiction with Crossovers, Talk sessions with your Spiritual Family, etc? I believe I can relate when I have a deep secret and it just eats you up emotionally and that you need to have someone else hear it or you have hobbies that you wanted to be heard or shared with, to be less lonely about it, and I think I can understand that.

Before this Thread gets locked down I just wanted to say that I wish you peace with whatever you're going through, especially in this horrid hell-wrecked weather, and that you're able to find a proper channel to vent your frustrations whether it's in this community or through your family(s). Which is something I admittingly do myself.

And I truly wish that you will be more true and honest with yourself and that you wouldn't be so afraid to show it amongst others and hope that you will be able to find ways to channel your anger to somewhere more peaceful, rather than on those during your adventures as they only exist so far away and separate from us, why interfere with them? Of course, that's just my opinion, you're by no means to follow whatever I say on here.

Btw Tell Saber I said "Hi".

Return to “Living Entities”