Demon Keeping Experiences

Your Opinion on Demon Keeping

Never!
18%
Maybe.
11%
Only under certain conditions.
10%
I've thought about it, but haven't done it.
13%
I have/had a demon, and I had a bad experience.
2%
I have/had a demon, and I had a good experience.
33%
I want to get a demon someday.
14%

Total votes: 292
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

SeaWitch wrote:So let me talk a little bit about my demon "Ezra!" He has existed for thousands upon thousands of years and he gives off an energy that feels ancient, but certainly not heavy. In fact, it makes me think of being in a very old library, surrounded by countless tomes.

His appearance is interesting. For anyone who has seen Hellsing Ultimate, you know how Alucard at one point takes on his Vlad Tepes form, with the facial hair? That's exactly how Ezra looks, with the exception that the beard is thicker.

Little gif for reference:

Ezra's very sweet, very eccentric, which is perfectly fine for me, seeing as I'm quite eccentric myself! He likes to address me as kitten. 1sy He also likes watching horror movies with me, particularly those featuring demonic entities and Hell, as he's amused by our ideas of what these things are like.

Looking back now, it's funny how I was so worried about keeping a demon, thinking maybe I wasn't ready, I couldn't handle it, that the demon might be rebellious and challenge me, only for those fears to be completely unfounded. I don't think I could've asked for a better companion, really. <3
Hi can I ask where you got him?

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:Hi can I ask where you got him?
I got him from Billy Bladez at The Pagan Shop Online!

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I have never dealt with a demon. I'm not a religious person however I was raised Catholic. So when I walked away from Christianity, the whole Heaven/Hell thing was dismissed as well.

I have no doubt there is a species out there in one reality or another that could be called a "demon". I just don't think they're anything like what you'd see in an exorcist movie.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I did not intend to keep a demon when I started spirit keeping. I really did not understand the true nature of demons at the outset - which is to say, I presumed a lot about their nature based on the stereotypes ingrained into western society by media and religion.

Despite that, after looking into some patterns of behavior within me, I uncovered a very peculiar fact: There is an immortal succubus demon that my true self has a deep soulmate connection with, who acts as a demon guardian in a lot of ways, and so is a lover, protector and a guide. She has walked with me throughout all time and will continue to do so, through every life. I do not have a binding of her, and only know her through the connection I am still discovering. I will see how things develop and then discuss a binding with her and see if we think we need / desire that. So, to say I am a "keeper" of her is not accurate.

I'm still digesting what all of that means. I'm also still trying to spend time with her, talk to her, and get to know her. She has revealed to me in my mind's eye amazing visuals of her, and she is gorgeous. In those visuals she is nearly angelic. It's like seeing your lover and her beauty and just being in awe of it. Because the physical beauty is not the only feeling. The attraction is so much deeper. I can't explain that, but it makes sense, all things considered.

My brief actual experience with her has been very good. I understand that she can help me with many things, and it has been suggested by her that I try to write about my feelings about her and I and she will reveal stories to me. I have yet to try that. I've been working a lot of overtime so when I'm not working I'm relaxing. When I am more mentally prepared, though, I'm going to give it a whirl and see what turns up.

Another thing she wants me to know is that I am very psychic and I need to trust my feelings more. There seems to be several areas where I second-guess my experiences and she wants me to realize that I can trust what I am feeling in those matters. That's something I have a hard time with, if only because I see this all as a new experience for me, having only started developing abilities last year when I started my spirit keeping journey.

Well, that's all I can share about "demon keeping". I am fascinated to see what others experience.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Dang, I wish I saw this thread before.

I guess I'll talk about some of the ones I have.. classified as "demons" and living entities according to the seller/conjurer:

- I have a Demonic Imp from Dark Magickals and he's larger than his usual kind but very intelligent! He does like pranks like most demonic imps but I find him to be very manageable (this was a custom conjure, I wanted an imp that really matched with my energy). I don't see this imp as very chaotic, but very controlled. Which I like. Like this one seems... mature to me.

- I have an RA of a sand lowborn Demon Warrior from The Pagan Shop and he seems a bit more human-like to me.. "Very sexual and loving" according to Billy lol .. I have to confess I haven't bonded as much with this one as my others. I really should though. His chosen picture looked similar to a South Asian man.

- I have another lowborn Demon thru an RA from Dark Magickals who seems more creature-like and really loves the violin and piano lol, he's similar to a spectral demon according to the conjurer and can affect people's moods. I was shocked at this RA because I used to be a prodigy with the violin most of my life, and played piano for some time ...so this RA kind of spooked me out.

- I have a Void Demon that was a pre-conjure from The Pagan Shop.. this particular one was one I read was very excited about humans and wants to help his keeper and be as close as much as he can.. his appearance is creature-like. I love this one because of his curiosity for humans.

- I have a Demon Knight that came from a demonic RA from Dark Magickals... this is the one who serves Beelzebub and seems to be 'ranked' very high, and he isn't actually out and about like my other spirits or entities.. he will only appear if I call on him or invite him. He is more of a serious demon and has hunted an angel before.. he kind of reminds me of an old soldier almost? He doesn't mind not really bonding a lot.

- I have a Shadow Demon I did a custom conjure of from Dark Magickals as well... I have been interested in shadow demons for awhile and I felt Lilith's Treasure Tavern was too pricey for me. I wanted a shadow demon in my keep for certain purposes. I'm not too keen on necessarily bonding with mine since he doesn't really mind but I've had some good experiences with having one.

- I have a demonic RA again from The Pagan Shops who is more like a "mercenary" and more of a heavier energy demon. He is more of a protective one to me. This one is okay with being a companion or even having a romantic relation with me.. which I'm still debating on LOL. This one I would say matched my energy VERY WELL.

- I have a Ryles Demon that was a pre-conjure from Fay's Enchanted Emporium ... She had this one and a male Nephilim pre-conjure up and I WAS VERY DRAWN TO THIS ONE. These kind of demons are blind and navigate by energy. He was listed as "Prince _____" (left his name out) and he fits the look of a handsome prince lmao. He's very heavy in energy and I became interested in him because he was listed as being interested in BDSM and sexually sadistic haha. He also is okay with my other sexual spirits or entities if I devote time to him. I am willing to build some kind of romantic/sexual connection with this one.. he's just so interesting to me and I felt some kind of calling and chemistry just reading his listing.

- And of course I do have one male incubus from Creepy Hollows and a vampire-incubus hybrid (-: My vamp-incubus hybrid seems to identify more with his vampire counterpart though..he's not as versed in sexual magick and he's a bit shy. But I got him through a "reverse love adoption" and he came through for me.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

GodSlayerBabe wrote:Dang, I wish I saw this thread before.

I guess I'll talk about some of the ones I have.. classified as "demons" and living entities according to the seller/conjurer:

- I have a Demonic Imp from Dark Magickals and he's larger than his usual kind but very intelligent! He does like pranks like most demonic imps but I find him to be very manageable (this was a custom conjure, I wanted an imp that really matched with my energy). I don't see this imp as very chaotic, but very controlled. Which I like. Like this one seems... mature to me.

- I have an RA of a sand lowborn Demon Warrior from The Pagan Shop and he seems a bit more human-like to me.. "Very sexual and loving" according to Billy lol .. I have to confess I haven't bonded as much with this one as my others. I really should though. His chosen picture looked similar to a South Asian man.

- I have another lowborn Demon thru an RA from Dark Magickals who seems more creature-like and really loves the violin and piano lol, he's similar to a spectral demon according to the conjurer and can affect people's moods. I was shocked at this RA because I used to be a prodigy with the violin most of my life, and played piano for some time ...so this RA kind of spooked me out.

- I have a Void Demon that was a pre-conjure from The Pagan Shop.. this particular one was one I read was very excited about humans and wants to help his keeper and be as close as much as he can.. his appearance is creature-like. I love this one because of his curiosity for humans.

- I have a Demon Knight that came from a demonic RA from Dark Magickals... this is the one who serves Beelzebub and seems to be 'ranked' very high, and he isn't actually out and about like my other spirits or entities.. he will only appear if I call on him or invite him. He is more of a serious demon and has hunted an angel before.. he kind of reminds me of an old soldier almost? He doesn't mind not really bonding a lot.

- I have a Shadow Demon I did a custom conjure of from Dark Magickals as well... I have been interested in shadow demons for awhile and I felt Lilith's Treasure Tavern was too pricey for me. I wanted a shadow demon in my keep for certain purposes. I'm not too keen on necessarily bonding with mine since he doesn't really mind but I've had some good experiences with having one.

- I have a demonic RA again from The Pagan Shops who is more like a "mercenary" and more of a heavier energy demon. He is more of a protective one to me. This one is okay with being a companion or even having a romantic relation with me.. which I'm still debating on LOL. This one I would say matched my energy VERY WELL.

- I have a Ryles Demon that was a pre-conjure from Fay's Enchanted Emporium ... She had this one and a male Nephilim pre-conjure up and I WAS VERY DRAWN TO THIS ONE. These kind of demons are blind and navigate by energy. He was listed as "Prince _____" (left his name out) and he fits the look of a handsome prince lmao. He's very heavy in energy and I became interested in him because he was listed as being interested in BDSM and sexually sadistic haha. He also is okay with my other sexual spirits or entities if I devote time to him. I am willing to build some kind of romantic/sexual connection with this one.. he's just so interesting to me and I felt some kind of calling and chemistry just reading his listing.

- And of course I do have one male incubus from Creepy Hollows and a vampire-incubus hybrid (-: My vamp-incubus hybrid seems to identify more with his vampire counterpart though..he's not as versed in sexual magick and he's a bit shy. But I got him through a "reverse love adoption" and he came through for me.
I have recently thought about a demon and asked Lilith about a custom Hybrid . I did think price was way too high for me at moment too. Due to new work situation $20 is as far as I can now go 1hd
Anyway I love the sound of your Demonic Imp , I had thought about a dark imp a while ago , the whole trickster entity would suit me 1s . Im thinking that a demon would not really fit in with my spirit family , I do love my DA but Im probably going to keep it at just DA , not wanting any BA if Im honest , Im dark enough and feel it would bring out a whole lotta 2an in me when really I need to go lighter 2lv . Dark composer is someone I would be interested in purchasing from though 1tk

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I'm one who never thought they'd have a demon companion when I first started this Spirit Keeping journey, yet here I am 3 years in with several demons and demon hybrids in my family and I can't imagine my life without them!

My first step toward demon keeping was my Tiefling (demon/fae hybrid). He is definitely DA but I'd say more of middling DA. He's very protective and enjoys revenge and retribution tasks but only deals out the equivalent of what was done to you. He's also very proficient in love and sex Magick. A very charming, persuasive fellow he is used to getting what he wants quite easily and has a very dominant personality.

I also have a Mystic Demon who is a great friend and teacher and is helping me with Chaos Magick. She's very patient but also somewhat of a stern taskmistress lol. She's shown me her realm once during astral travel and it is absolutely gorgeous, especially the sky! If you're a star gazer there is really nothing that can compare to being shown the Mystic Demon realm.

My Acheronian Demon is a warrior and a rebel. He loves to tell me stories about how he stalked and terrorized his enemies before destroying them. He always takes trophies from those he defeats and has built himself a throne made from their bones. There is one trophy in particular that he is very proud of, a large horned skull, that he carries with him everywhere. Despite how it may sound he's actually a very fun guy, loves to laugh and to make others laugh as well (though his sense of humour is quite dark). He's extremely protective and has actually chased away, terrorized and destroyed a trickster entity who had been coming around trying to convince me he was just an unbound Vampire who wanted to stay.

And I have a RA demon on the way who will be a total surprise!

I love my Demons, they have all in their own ways become some of my closest companions.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:

I have recently thought about a demon and asked Lilith about a custom Hybrid . I did think price was way too high for me at moment too. Due to new work situation $20 is as far as I can now go 1hd
Anyway I love the sound of your Demonic Imp , I had thought about a dark imp a while ago , the whole trickster entity would suit me 1s . Im thinking that a demon would not really fit in with my spirit family , I do love my DA but Im probably going to keep it at just DA , not wanting any BA if Im honest , Im dark enough and feel it would bring out a whole lotta 2an in me when really I need to go lighter 2lv . Dark composer is someone I would be interested in purchasing from though 1tk
Oh my gosh same haha! I inquired Lilith about a demonic imp custom conjure before and I'm still debating on it but I get the feeling I will likely do a different conjure with her at some point in time. Imps are so fun. I look at the ones on Satans and Sons and they seem so memorable too. I'm the same though, I keep all my demonics at a "Dark Arts" energy level. I have no problem with very heavy energy but otherwise I know I cannot really manage anything deemed beyond that.

I really like Dark Composer's conjures. He is so courteous and I still can't believe he keeps his prices for his conjure/bindings so affordable. Probably one of the very few conjurers I go to for darker spirits or entities, especially demons companions.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

GodSlayerBabe wrote:
lolaberry wrote:

Oh my gosh same haha! I inquired Lilith about a demonic imp custom conjure before and I'm still debating on it but I get the feeling I will likely do a different conjure with her at some point in time. Imps are so fun. I look at the ones on Satans and Sons and they seem so memorable too. I'm the same though, I keep all my demonics at a "Dark Arts" energy level. I have no problem with very heavy energy but otherwise I know I cannot really manage anything deemed beyond that.

I really like Dark Composer's conjures. He is so courteous and I still can't believe he keeps his prices for his conjure/bindings so affordable. Probably one of the very few conjurers I go to for darker spirits or entities, especially demons companions.
Well just had to let you know I was looking at Demonic Imps and found that Satan and sons have them , best bit is they do pay pal credit O^ \./ If you have not signed up for this worth doing |..|

Preston
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

I will follow this topic and read and reread the various points of view because although I have worked with Demons in Goetia or Mesopotamian magic this concept of this work is unknown and the information will be useful.

Return to “Black Arts”