Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Demons23 wrote:If you know of any conjures that can bind spirits and enitiy pls let me know looking for a real legaitment conjurer.
There are threads that discuss other sellers.

CH is safe to trust.

People may give you their recommendations, based on their own experiences and on the type of spirits they like to work with.

The spirit I have that is bound to my spirit is from Mystic Morning Treasures. Lisa is very experienced and reliable and has been spoken of here with nothing but positive reviews. She is also very good with customer service and queries (as are Creepy Hollows).

You are quite right to be cautious. The advice often given here is to find out as much as you can about a seller and don't be afraid to ask them questions, before deciding whether you can trust them. There have unfortunately been untrustworthy, un-genuine and inexperienced people setting themselves up as proper conjurers and misrepresenting themselves to potential customers. Reading the seller review threads also helps.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Demons23
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Concure
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks for the quick response and detailed info. However one concern i have is will i ever get my spirit to manifest at all. Should i expose myself to spirits more to get more of a response? Will my spirit just leave me because i cant hear and see them? Am a bit frustrated not getting a response.

Chewie
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

I don't think your spirits will leave you unless you directly mistreat them.

About them manifesting. You have to remember that spirits may manifest in many different ways and that some of those may be VERY subtle, especially at the beginning (could be just a movement in the corner of your eye, a quick flash of light in the corner of your eye, a thought that seems to be different from your normal thoughts, ect.).

Also you have to have patience. A lot of it.
It is kinda like learning a new skill. You cannot expect to be an expert in a month. Things take time.

Meditation might help too. Not only with calming your frustration, but also opening you up for the subtle clues. Preferably every day if you can.

So. Patience, patience and more patience.
(I know it is hard. I got very frustrated at first too.)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

The previous post is right. if you read enough threads in this forum, or advice in the CH shop and encyclopaedia on spirit keeping, you'll see Creepy Hollows advice that our spirits *want* to be with us. They are very tolerant and patient and don't leave. They are happy for us to do our best and to be ourselves. They will help with self improvement if they can.

Also CH advice is that we don't need to be psychic to be a spirit keeper.

Maybe imagine how would you contact or support or help your spirit keeper if you were a spirit? They will stand by you and try to do their best while with you. Don't get anxious about that.

If your spirit/entity is custom conjured, they have already decided they are comfortable with you and your energy.

Another key bit of advice from CH is that everyone has an ability to be psychic and that we don't *have* to work on opening our third eye etc. (Of course very many forum members and keepers have done this psychic development work. I have, over a long time, and can see the difference it has made, but you can be a spirit keeper without doing major psychic development work.)

One thing that is highly recommended is to at the very least learn basic psychic protection techniques. And it is a good idea to have protection spell bindings (Flame feather of over 200 protection spells is one I like) and protection spirits (Volkhs are generally highly recommended and are WA).

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Demons23
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Concure
If I could be anything, I would be...: God

Hi i was wondering but would your bound spirits try to haunt you through any manifestations to get your attention? Would it get stronger as time goes on?

surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
Zodiac:

I just ordered my first living entity like the day before yesterday. I'm really hoping that for someone like me still struggling with connecting with my regular spirit keep, that I might actually be able to feel and see and hear this one. I debated whether or not I should even return to CH for another spirit since I feel like literally all my other spirits from them have up and disappeared forever since I started collecting haunted dolls of actual kids and adults. I'm still attempting to meditate every day for at least 20-40 minutes but I don't think I'm doing it right. Still, ive gotten a little touch or heard things here and there from my haunted dolls, seen orbs, felt strong presences in the room, even a shadow figure once but that's about it. I've started doing that whole visualization meditation where you put yourself somewhere and wait for someone to come. My idea of meditating was that I sit cross legged, close my eyes, listen to binaural beats to activate your third eye and just sit and focus on your breathing, your third eye chakra and repeat a chant to yourself. I don't know if that's right.

I'm just so stressed right now as a keeper and ive been crying myself to sleep every night because I don't know what I'm doing wrong. But I'm really trying hard to just let go of all expectations and inhibitions so I can be ready for this concuan. Ive already mastered vivid and lucid dreaming or at least I feel like I have since my dreams literally feel like I'm somewhere else every time I'm asleep. So maybe that will help. Even just to have that connection with this concuan i get will make me feel at least a little more wanted and appreciated and loved. I just really want this to be the breakthrough I've longed for for so long. No other man wants me. And clearly not my Incubis or nympho. Or even my vampires. They've never touched me from what I know.

And I'm going to stop rambling now. Does anyone have any advice?

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
My240vac
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
Zodiac:

Do you have to use the binding code words only once or every time you call on your Concuans. Wasn't sure where to find this answer.

surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
Zodiac:

Very true!! Since I got my Concuan, I've realized that anything sexual in nature (book, TV show, reference, movie) immediately gets him going. It's literally like catnip for him.

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
Kesar
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5

I have my 1st Concuan from July 2019, and I appreciate some advice of how could I improve my contact with her.

Maybe I need some advice or link to start.

Thanks for help.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I’m doing my best to connect with one of my Concuan. I got the entity bio reading to find out more of his likes and interests, I found out his favorite color and I bought a candle in that color that I burn for him. and I also got the pairing service and bonding service which is still in process but I have high hopes that it will help. I meditate with him and assure him that I have no set expectations on his appearance and would love to see him and hear him. I feel him very well while awake but I wanted more dream/astral interaction. I only recently got a small glimpse of him. I’m just keep trying to build up on our bond.

Return to “Living Entities”