new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I am not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My first introduction into the LHP was me browsing the BALG website, I spent about a month reading everything on the boards. I don't even know how I got to the site. From there I was lead to the GoM, and I spent about a month reading everything I could from there. Because I was reading GoM books, FB recommended a group who's name I will not say. We will call them the Loyal Fiends.

X.X <<Removed by Mod>> got real weird from there. X.X

I will make this as short as possible. I should stop you here, and warn you that this turned out way longer then planned. Over a period of about 6 months, the group became increasingly dark. All working with Angels stopped, and it was Demons only, which I had no problems with. *I have since found the real way to contact them, and I do on a regular basis.* We had a woman who claimed to be a 7th generation witch that was part of the ancient (and powerful) order of demon worshipers, we will call her AshHat. It wasn't the LHP really, it was just "hey everyone, come over here and meet all these wonderful Demons I'm friends with!" We were told that Lucifer could channel into the group as one of the members, the member had a screen name and everything. The Prince of the Air, and father of Hell, had enough time to spend in a group chat. "He" would argue with people, threaten people... Then there were the pendents, followed by the book, followed by the oils. Somewhere in between we were told that the members of the group were decended from one of the 71 Demons of the Goetia. There were videos where AshHat, and one of the other founding members would discuss a particular Demon, his likes and dislikes, how to evoke him, and we were told how AshHat and the members of the order were in constant contact with the demons.

The pendents that we purchased were the quality of something you would expect to come to you from Asia. And they gave people the oddest symptoms and side affects. You had to say this incantation in Latin to "activate" the demon portal that you were wearing around your neck. When I put on my first pendent, which was Lucifer's (aka Father), I felt the energy when I recited the incantation. Most of us did. But what started happening is that we would feel <<Removed by Mod>> . Migranes, nausea, paranoia and the like. When we brought this up in group, we were told that we were going through "the dark night of the soul" or an Angel attack, or from an outside sources, and that if we stuck close to Father, and our Patron we would make it through this. People started leaving the group, and getting kicked out of the group. If you said anything against AshHat, the order, or the Demons, you were booted. Some of the people who left started making YouTube videos parodying the group. They called it a cult, and said that none of it was real.

Your probably wondering why I stayed so long, in hindsight so am I. It was real to me. I would use a Demon's sigil, *that the order produced*, and I would feel the energy. I would smell the sulfer. There were knocks, and bangs. Doors would open and close on their own. You would see flashes of shadows out of the corner of your eye. It was very real to me. But I never progressed with the order. It seemed like all we were ever doing was learning about curses to combat the ones that the "disgruntled members" were supposedly throwing at us. There was no talk of ascending on this plane, but the ultimate goal was to get to Hell, where you would become a Demon yourself.

But the sickness got worse. And many members, myself included, starting having things attacking their family members. Everyone in my house (myself, my OH, and my 2 sons) started having horrible nightmares every night. I had to learn protection magic (the group couldn't care less about protection, and there was a reason for that) to keep my family from losing their minds. My family started feeling the same symptoms as I was, the almost constant headache, the nausea, the fatigue. I couldnt seem to throw up enough protection around my home to get rid of these symptoms, and I would soon find out why.

The reason that my warding wasn't working was that I was putting up protection to keep things out that had already moved in and started unpacking. During this period, I would have had anywhere from 3 to 7 of their designed sigils activated and open for that Demon to come and go as they pleased. I had 5 pendents, AshHat started an Etsy store and was selling Demon charged oils for everything from prosperity to tightening a woman's "lady bits". I had about 3 oils myself and would wear them almost every day. Their was also a reason that we were never taught any protection spells. All we learned was if you need protection, that's what Father Lucifer and your Patron are for, call on them to protect you. All of this was for one purpose and one purpose only...

April of this year, the group exploded! We were told by some of the mods that AshHat had been dragging us all around by the nose. She had created an egragoe, and was using the sigils, pendents, and oils as a way to connect to us individually, and drain us of our energy to feed it. We were always told that the second best protection, behind the Demons, was to keep your energy up. We were told that grounding was pointless, because you need to keep your energy high for protection. The book that they said was written by Father and the other 71, was just written by AshHat and her handfasted (and henpecked) husband. Neither of them could legally get married, they were too busy hiding from the law. I cant tell you how much money I sunk into this little game of hers. It was crazy. And, it was a cult.

One mod ended up shutting down the group. She then reopened it was a lot of the former and disgruntled members. Last I checked, in May, they were all talking about what a c-word AshHat is. AshHat also has her own group, claiming that its all lies, she is all powerful. T

Teacher: Okay children, what is the moral of this story?
Children sing in unison: Never let yourself become a Duracell!

Please people, practice protection. It is the best form of magic we have access to. If you have a great defense, your offense doesn't have to do too much. Your not wasting time and resources trying to combat visits from unbounds, or crazy energy stealing egragores that some hedge witch threw together. The path that we are on opens us up the negative energy and negative beings, please make sure that they cant move in, unpack, and stay a while.

I am Melanated, descended from the great Shaman of the Blackfeet Nation, and the powerful Vodouisants of the Jamaica's.
Current Spirit Family

1 Arkan Sonney
1 Cleopatra Djinn
1 Champagne Dragon
1 Familiar Jackrabbit
1 Pegasus
1 Wraith
and still growing!
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I’m on the BALG website myself, however only because I enjoy some of the discussions but the all demons all the time, worship the 72 goetia thing is pretty heavy. I do consider the 72 to be acquaintances and pretty cool but my view differs greatly from most of the board.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Honestly, the latest I'd leave a group is when they start saying a facebook account is actually a portal where Demon lords and gods can speak through.
And then that account starts flirting with random members.......
I've seen a part of it, because it was so crazy that it got posted on other FB groups.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please refrain from using cuss words.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi.

I very much empathise with and aooreciate your experience and the insight it has given you. Thank you for sharing it. As you probably appreciate you are by no means alone in this kind of experience.

You may have heard of this book.
Egregores: The Occult Entities That Watch Over Human Destiny, by Mark Stavish.l, available on Amazon etc.

The author describes almost exactly this kind of general phenomenon, from the point of view of having deprogranned themself from the group he was in, as well as recounting others' experiences from their former groups. Egregore groups that, as the author illustrates, inevitably went bad.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

*appreciate*

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Another thing to be careful about is the cultish behavior in this kind of groups. Some articles related to it:
post758353.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
cmhopkins7443
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: I am not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Aprophis wrote:Honestly, the latest I'd leave a group is when they start saying a facebook account is actually a portal where Demon lords and gods can speak through.
And then that account starts flirting with random members.......
I've seen a part of it, because it was so crazy that it got posted on other FB groups.
Dont I know it! The group was the laughing stock of the occult world on FB. It truly hurt me, because I was all in. I had drank the Kool-Aid, and you could NOT tell me that what was going on wasnt real. The other thing that it did was scare the woo-woo out of me. I think of myself as someone of slightly above average intelligence. For me to fall as hard as I did...I'm still working through the shame.

I am Melanated, descended from the great Shaman of the Blackfeet Nation, and the powerful Vodouisants of the Jamaica's.
Current Spirit Family

1 Arkan Sonney
1 Cleopatra Djinn
1 Champagne Dragon
1 Familiar Jackrabbit
1 Pegasus
1 Wraith
and still growing!

Return to “Protection”