Cerah Fae and Dream Magick

Discussions on specific races of faeries.
TarotMama
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tarot Mama
Zodiac:

Greetings! I was drawn to the Cerah Fae probably for a reason currently unknown to me. I have one, a female custom conjure from CH. She’s started saying her name (telepathically) in the wee hours after she’s woken me up. She’s nocturnal.

In her details, it states that H. is powerful with dream magick. Does anyone know what dream magick is? I have been working toward having intentional lucid and astral dreams. Could she want to help me in my endeavors?

Thanks so much for sharing any Cerah Fae experiences and insights!

Tarot Mama

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 298
Spelled Number: 202
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I remember at least one post here from an experienced member in which they said they cast magic while they are asleep.

A quick google search revealed this book, in which the author says in their introduction that anything that can be done in waking life can be done within a dream and that includes spell casting and evocation.

So that seems to be one aspect of dream 'magic'.

see
Dream Magick: Lucid Dreaming, Chaos Magick and Dream Evocations, by Anousen Leonte
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dream-Magick-L ... B00TKU0ZTW

I think other internet commentators might use the term more loosely and include any use of lucid dreaming (including travel to other realms) as 'dream magic'. I hope that info is useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
TarotMama
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tarot Mama
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:I remember at least one post here from an experienced member in which they said they cast magic while they are asleep.

A quick google search revealed this book, in which the author says in their introduction that anything that can be done in waking life can be done within a dream and that includes spell casting and evocation.

So that seems to be one aspect of dream 'magic'.

see
Dream Magick: Lucid Dreaming, Chaos Magick and Dream Evocations, by Anousen Leonte
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dream-Magick-L ... B00TKU0ZTW

I think other internet commentators might use the term more loosely and include any use of lucid dreaming (including travel to other realms) as 'dream magic'. I hope that info is useful.
Lewk,

Yes, this is all very helpful. Thank you for the information. I will research this further and also have a look at the book. Dream magic sounds fascinating!

Thanks again!

Tarot Mama

Return to “Faery Races”