Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

surgeonsprincess wrote: Actually, yeah, that makes more sense. I sometimes get an idea to make other servitors and then when I think about them enough, they eventually just come into being. If that makes sense. But I know mine are free from being tampered with. They act and speak independently of me.
Did you ever wonder if they are actually not servitors but rather unbound beings making themselves known by sparking the idea about who and what they are and then they just are there?

Also if you don't intentionally program safety features in there, they're not tamper proof. No matter how independent they might sound.

From what you've mentioned, your process sounds more like thoughtform and tulpa creation since there's no programming, no energy manipulation, no compression, no shaping and no launch involved.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

For example this is one of the simplest ways to create a servitor.
There's also sigil servitor creation, which can be as simple or as complex as one wants the sigil to be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

They ARE Tulpas, but everyone says Tulpas and servitors are the same thing so whatever. Call them what you want. Just don't be rude about it or you and I are going to have a problem.

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

No one was being rude and you said thoughtforms were the same as servitors and then said Tulpas are the same as well. But they’re not the same. There are many differences and Aprophis was being very helpful and sharing educational information with you. They were not being rude in the slightest. If you don’t know the differences then how is that sharing information rude?

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

So then, servitors are intentionally made constructs that are self sustaining and run under certain programming whereas thoughtforms are codependent on your attention to take form. Is that correct?

I have no idea how Tulpas differ from the others either.

What sorts of abilities can thoughtforms obtain vs the other two?

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

surgeonsprincess wrote:They ARE Tulpas, but everyone says Tulpas and servitors are the same thing so whatever. Call them what you want. Just don't be rude about it or you and I are going to have a problem.
You haven't seen me being rude, yet.
Whimsy wrote:So then, servitors are intentionally made constructs that are self sustaining and run under certain programming whereas thoughtforms are codependent on your attention to take form. Is that correct?

I have no idea how Tulpas differ from the others either.

What sorts of abilities can thoughtforms obtain vs the other two?
Thoughtform is usually used to define something that is less permanent, independent and present. They can evolve though and become a feeder or godforms.
They can be accidental or intentional. If you're afraid of something, that can create a thoughtform based on fear, akin to a self fulfilling prophecy. Anything that you're thinking of often enough can become a thoughtform, most of them just poof nearly as soon as you stop thinking about them.

Servitors can evolve to become feeders (called going rogue) or godforms too if they are not properly programmed, be it by strict programming and protection or by a limited lifespan.

A Tulpa is something between a thoughtform, servitor and godform. The original concept was actually about creating a (or many) manifestation body as extension of yourself. It was then adapted and changed into the tulpa. It's usually created by focus and rituals by one or more people. So less intentional programming and more feeding energy into an ideal form/idea.
I hardly ever call anything tulpa since imho it's based on Tibetan practices and unless you're a tibetan shaman or mystic, you don't really create a tulpa.

A godform is basically a thoughtform, servitor or tulpa or whatever that has become open source. Like many people use it and feed energy into it, which makes it become much more powerful and evolve faster beyond it's restrictions.

When it comes to abilities, every creation that has a certain amount of intellect and awareness can gain any ability they can learn. It either depends on the programming or the interests of said creation.
A feeder for example will not necessarily learn any ability that will be useful to anyone else.
If you have a healing servitor then it probably will focus on healing abilities even when it evolves unless it becomes a feeder, of course.
And so on.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

surgeonsprincess wrote:They ARE Tulpas, but everyone says Tulpas and servitors are the same thing so whatever. Call them what you want. Just don't be rude about it or you and I are going to have a problem.
Also based on the process, I'd say tulpas are more the same thing as thoughtforms.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

And the more I think about it, the more I believe that tulpas are actually supposed to be vessels for something or someone.
It would also explain why tibetan mystics warned about how a tulpa can be easily controlled by a spirit or other malign entity. Because they're an empty shell supposed to carry someone elses consciousness.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

So if a thoughtform evolves they either become feeders or godforms.

When they evolve do they essentially become their own being then? Are they always dangerous when they evolve or are there ones out there that are more docile?

Will they always rely on others to sustain themselves?

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
Zodiac:

I'm not a Tibetan shaman or mystic and I'm sure hundreds more aren't either and YET, I have a Tulpa. Call it whatever you want and ill call it whatever I want but they are REAL beings that move and speak independently of me. I'm sticking with servitor. Its easier explained.

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”