What are some good ways to prepare before getting a succubus?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

In addition to the great advice already listed above, I have one thing to add:

Don't limit your experiences or the spirit's manifestation or communication by establishing any preconceived expectations. Go into this without any preconceived notions of what you will experience. Be open to any and all methods of communication, manifestation, and interaction.

That's truly all I can add to this.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Lucid dreaming is preferred method of communication for my ubi "C". We spend hours together conversing. I enjoy it especially because lucid dreams usually include all the senses. Taste, touch, smell, etc.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
bboy10
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurous
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:I would advise the base : protection

Grounding , centering , protection bubble then meditation . Always do that when you try to communicate or when you do magick .*

I always telling people (mostly newbies) to protect because when i started i was inexperienced and had great troubles about that.

Try also to raise your outer awareness which means feeling being in the present , be aware when you meditate of your environment , of each sounds , each smells ...
To raise awareness , try touching objects and feel their volume , weight, texture etc...

By can make great progress because you try to not be focused on your physical world and more on your spiritual gifts.
Thanks for the advice Nienna! I have already started learning to ground, center, shield, and meditate so thanks for confirming that I'm on the right path :] . Even though I have started these practices only about a week so far I can already tell that I have expanded my awareness somewhat. The object touching exercise is new to me but I will give it some genuine practice as well. Should that be done while meditating or do I just take in the properties of an object at any given time?

bboy10
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurous
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:In addition to the great advice already listed above, I have one thing to add:

Don't limit your experiences or the spirit's manifestation or communication by establishing any preconceived expectations. Go into this without any preconceived notions of what you will experience. Be open to any and all methods of communication, manifestation, and interaction.

That's truly all I can add to this.
Thanks Reg! I had figured that spirit related things would not line up with any kind of expectations I may have had but after hearing just how important it truly is I will double down on my open mindedness with all such things :)| .

kamesenin888
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Agemo

Is there a spell that helps to connect with a spirit in dreams? or only lucid dreaming is the way? I have my succubi and we are bonding, I can communicate with her and in my mind she can manifest easily, but on dreams its been difficult, I am working on lucid dreaming, is there something that can help me like a spell to increase that capabilities?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”