Rooh
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

I apologize if I missed some words

- Why some people have spirits , But they do Spells, Spellwork ، Why don't they ask their spirits for help instead of spells work .

- What is the difference between the work of magic and the work of spirits , I mean Spell work and the ask spirits , Does Spell work last longer than the work of spirits

For example : While making magic or cursing or luck to someone ، The effect will be there Until the magic is removed and extracted from the ground or place and destroyed

But when you ask your spirits , Job, success, selling something, ... etc
Help with something temporary then Come back to help you with something else

- Why spirits depend on or are affected by planetary times and hours ، They are different from the spirits of the planets and the moon ، Are not free spirits Why time or the energy of the planets enhances my spirits magic

- Last question: about inviting a number of spirits to perform one task , Does a problem occur , They were the same kind or different angels of dragons ... etc

I am very ignorant and I want your guidance and support, please help me thank you.

:..(

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I'm no master, but I'll try to answer.

Spell work is something you, or the CH crew (or whom you purchase from) has put their energy into (in whatever form that may be). You can certainly ask your spirits to join in with you while creating and/our working with spells. Sometimes I even ask them to make a spell - but just like a person, I would not expect them to 24/7 devote themselves to this - where as a spell is 24/7 devoted to that singular task.

I would think the "time" limit on spellwork done by spirits or by man would be dependent on the energy you/they feed into it. Refocusing on a spell and "feeding it", or by using something such as CH's charging bags re-energizes the spell.

I could guess at the astrological impacts - such as planets effect on the material plain on which the spell/spirit is attempting to work strengthen when it matches their signiture, but that's purely guess work. The CH encyclopedia has direct information for astrological "up" times for the varied races.

As for your last - if your spirits are happy working together (which I've read CH's spirits are) then I can't see a problem, and in fact have tasked spirits to work together on many occasions. A combination of multuple forms of knowledge, energy (etc) could only enhance said operation. I would add it would largely depend on the spirit and it's style as to what would work best together.

Hope this helps answer some questions, and if I've gotten anything wrong - please any experienced hands feel free to correct me

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maybe there are 2 aspects to these issues?

One is a philosophical understanding of what is going on when we use magic or ask our spirits to help us.

I think that, although there is quite a lot of common ground between people on this, there are also differing perspectives. This is because different belief systems and different ways of practicing magic or working with spirits don't always come at these things from the same angle. There isn't a single absolutely correct belief system (I believe) so philosophical explanations that vary can be valid. But that can be confusing too.

One view I like is that the whole Universe or Multiverse is basically magical - but I'm not sure saying that helps clarify much.

The second is practical: about what is the best way to do things.

I think spirit keepers may be less divergent in what they say on this. Practically speaking, if you read the basic advice articles on the Creepy Hollows Shop page, you will get very good tips on how to work with magic and how to work with spirits. For this, you don't have to understand why it works or what is going on.

For example, you can task spell bindings. see the CH Shop article - https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html

You can give your spirits permission to use whatever magical resources you have at your disposal when they are helping you.

Obviously you can bond with spirits and get to know them.

You can also task bound spirits. see topic50291.html

Spirits may help in various ways. One way is by casting magic themselves.

Did any of that help?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Rooh
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Soltari wrote:I'm no master, but I'll try to answer.

Spell work is something you, or the CH crew (or whom you purchase from) has put their energy into (in whatever form that may be). You can certainly ask your spirits to join in with you while creating and/our working with spells. Sometimes I even ask them to make a spell - but just like a person, I would not expect them to 24/7 devote themselves to this - where as a spell is 24/7 devoted to that singular task.

I would think the "time" limit on spellwork done by spirits or by man would be dependent on the energy you/they feed into it. Refocusing on a spell and "feeding it", or by using something such as CH's charging bags re-energizes the spell.

I could guess at the astrological impacts - such as planets effect on the material plain on which the spell/spirit is attempting to work strengthen when it matches their signiture, but that's purely guess work. The CH encyclopedia has direct information for astrological "up" times for the varied races.

As for your last - if your spirits are happy working together (which I've read CH's spirits are) then I can't see a problem, and in fact have tasked spirits to work together on many occasions. A combination of multuple forms of knowledge, energy (etc) could only enhance said operation. I would add it would largely depend on the spirit and it's style as to what would work best together.

Hope this helps answer some questions, and if I've gotten anything wrong - please any experienced hands feel free to correct me

thanks
Different and beautiful views ، You raised important issues ، I think philosophy is important with some basic rules ، Thanks dear for support

Return to “General Questions”