new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater Verum

I got it from the post office office with the other binings today. Two days ago before the arrival, I saw a fog around, even I saw it's clear reflection on my phone screen. But now I don't feel much and I can't see. how can i get him used to me, I know invocaiton ritual I'm buy and use it. :|

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Congrats. Good luck in your spirit keeping journey.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

mypleasure wrote:I got it from the post office office with the other binings today. Two days ago before the arrival, I saw a fog around, even I saw it's clear reflection on my phone screen. But now I don't feel much and I can't see. how can i get him used to me, I know invocaiton ritual I'm buy and use it. :|
So the fog is a manifestation from the spirit so that you know they are around. Manifestations are typically uncommon and won't be a constant thing. You should not expect to see this all the time.

You need to work with bonding with the spirit by treating them like a friend with you throughout the day - spend time with them, invite them to participate in your life, talk to them, give them offerings, ask them to join you during meditation, ask them to help work on telepathy and developing the ability to sense them, etc.

There are several other topics in the forum that discuss what to do when a new spirit arrives and how to work on developing senses. You can start with all of the stickied posts in the Beginners section and searches on all of these topics.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
mypleasure
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater Verum

Regholdain wrote:
mypleasure wrote:I got it from the post office office with the other binings today. Two days ago before the arrival, I saw a fog around, even I saw it's clear reflection on my phone screen. But now I don't feel much and I can't see. how can i get him used to me, I know invocaiton ritual I'm buy and use it. :|
So the fog is a manifestation from the spirit so that you know they are around. Manifestations are typically uncommon and won't be a constant thing. You should not expect to see this all the time.

You need to work with bonding with the spirit by treating them like a friend with you throughout the day - spend time with them, invite them to participate in your life, talk to them, give them offerings, ask them to join you during meditation, ask them to help work on telepathy and developing the ability to sense them, etc.

There are several other topics in the forum that discuss what to do when a new spirit arrives and how to work on developing senses. You can start with all of the stickied posts in the Beginners section and searches on all of these topics.
I know am a begginner spirit keeper but same time intermediate occultist. I took this spirit for trial, and it wasn't what I wanted. much more powerful, I always want something that may appear to me. What are your suggestions from the shop? it can also be living entities.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

mypleasure wrote: I know am a begginner spirit keeper but same time intermediate occultist. I took this spirit for trial, and it wasn't what I wanted. much more powerful, I always want something that may appear to me. What are your suggestions from the shop? it can also be living entities.
Frankly, this is an unrealistic expectation. If you were not born with the ability to see entities or spirits then it takes practice and dedication to develop that skill. There are no shortcuts.

Even if a spirit or entity were powerful enough to do this, why should they if you aren't going to put in the effort? They aren't there to serve you or display parlor tricks for your interaction.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I have a male Waif faery from CH, I have had him for 3 years already and for some reason I can not feel his energy. I must admit I haven't put a lot of effort in bonding with him like with certain other spirits, so maybe it is just that. I am thinking that I should start doing something about it, and talk to him more often to see if anything happens.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Just a small update on my waif fairy. Yesterday morning I tried to connect with him and I used the spell to provoke manifestation which is in the DYI section of the forum. I talked to him and invited him to show himself as he prefers. The results of this was a sudden warm energy surge in my root chakra and something like the light caused by a lightening ZXZ appearing close to the window. The window blinds were closed and there was not a lot of sun outside, so I guess it was him.

Return to “Faery”