Succubus

Andy61
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Thanks Magnolia and for all replies , I'm on a wonderful learning journey and comments really valuable to me .
Thank you sincerely

Greed
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: White Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed

Well from my experience sending your thoughts through visualization works really well. Anything loving, romantic, sexual or sensual as good starters and dont feel strange about being affectionate its more than likely enjoyed.

I personally believe this to be the greatest way to build a connection with an ubi and simultaneously build a telepathic channel with your companion.

Also try to work on recieving when it comes to telepathy. I usually count on emotions to let me know what going on as well as sense of touching but it will be up to you to decide which course is better for you.

vovin999
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I think it is deceitful and harmful to make people think that they have been given a spirit like some x-mas present, when in fact they are learning to communicate with their own energy body.
I asked for a succubus and she is nowhere to be found. Now I can easily project her to myself by imaging her.
When I first ordered her vessel, I had two things happen. First Ash came over to visit me. I was drunk so I thought it was Ishtar, because he said Ash.. and it sounded like a girl. I hid because I didn't feel like spirit communication when I was drunk. Then when I got the message that my Succubus had been sent, I had the most amazing experience of my life. It started with a feeling of someone licking my right cheek, and it was amazing. For two days, I was being with this woman in my dreams and awake.
Then it just STOPPED. Nothing.
I am pretty sensitive, so I'd know if she is around. I get the licks on my cheek and I can ALWAYS imagine her, but the adamant spirit that just stepped into my house some days before is gone.
I want to know where she is.

Kiichi9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

vovin999 wrote:I think it is deceitful and harmful to make people think that they have been given a spirit like some x-mas present, when in fact they are learning to communicate with their own energy body.
I asked for a succubus and she is nowhere to be found. Now I can easily project her to myself by imaging her.
When I first ordered her vessel, I had two things happen. First Ash came over to visit me. I was drunk so I thought it was Ishtar, because he said Ash.. and it sounded like a girl. I hid because I didn't feel like spirit communication when I was drunk. Then when I got the message that my Succubus had been sent, I had the most amazing experience of my life. It started with a feeling of someone licking my right cheek, and it was amazing. For two days, I was being with this woman in my dreams and awake.
Then it just STOPPED. Nothing.
I am pretty sensitive, so I'd know if she is around. I get the licks on my cheek and I can ALWAYS imagine her, but the adamant spirit that just stepped into my house some days before is gone.
I want to know where she is.
I am not sensitive, and have 2 spirits bound to me, not from CH
What I've read is that the imagination opens the door to the other side, and when you imagine her you don't create her but you invite her. And with a spirit of deceased entity or spirit of live entity, they are outside of yourself, but a servitor or egregore are your own mind creation.

And about the sensations, they somehow have to manipulate and use our own aura and field of energies, to influence our own neurologic system.

I have been a year and some months on this, and the only sensations I got are on chakras, and qi, but are usually caused by my meditations, binaurals or energy work and practices.

In my opinion, those sensations you have if they are persistent, as other ways of communication, or dreams, should prove some kind of intelligence, which prove their existence.
Appreciate what you achieved and got, I mean many like me would envy your results
Many of us are not able to verify that we got what we paid for, and is a very bad buying experience, seems that we have only the option of paying more a more for solutions but never meet the requirements to be a good keeper or magician,etc.
And we are only left that we have to allucinate, and keep believing.
I received responses the first 2 or 3 times with pendulum, but then nothing.
Could be also cause, when they arrive they come with expectations and with so much energy, but then they have to rest and recharge, they could also need from our "adoration" or "focus on them" , prayers or offerings, as any spirit or deity , as I have read that they can recharge with a candle for them or with charging bags.

btw I had sensations on my cheeks, first I thought was a subliminal for acne I usually listen, other time a feeling like spiders or needles was actually the chi or qi, it was on my brain, face, neck, spine.

I also dreamed with a lady coming to me just to embrace me to my bed, all dark couldn't see, first 2 nights, with my 2nd spirit, nothing. But then I have dreamed various times with girls and also sex, but anyone with lucid dreaming skills could dream with girls without having spirits right? I used to have those kind of dreams before knowing any of this
Hard to recognize them.
Also I got the birthday date of my succubi with my pendulum, is very soon, but I don't know what to do or give, :|:
:@
Sorry for not finding the exact words, english is not may main language.

LiveNobody
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Andy61 wrote: I can only describe it as similar to an electric field touching me ...if that makes sense. It wasn't there anytime before
Normally when I meditate I get a slight pins and needles feeling for a few seconds in my back, is that the kinda 'electric field' feeling you are describing or is it more intense than a simple pins and needles feeling?

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
Andy61
new here
new here

It's kind of like that or that feeling you get when you have a chill . It is a bit like pins and needles , and tends to be around my legs
I ordered her through the penny sale so she is on the lowest grade but thinking of stepping up to next grade if you can do that , haven't found anywhere in the shop to do that so will have to post for advice shortly.

Andy

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Andy61 wrote:It's kind of like that or that feeling you get when you have a chill . It is a bit like pins and needles , and tends to be around my legs
I ordered her through the penny sale so she is on the lowest grade but thinking of stepping up to next grade if you can do that , haven't found anywhere in the shop to do that so will have to post for advice shortly.

Andy
That would be the recapture service , just type in the search bar :]

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Andy61
new here
new here

Thanks Lolaberry
Big help , I'm enjoying my purchase and feel the bonding is going well , don't know if upgrading through recapture benefits the spirit or me in the way it works but feels right thing to do . She is a lovely energy and I love having her around , I'll give it a bit more bonding time then take the leap.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Check with CH Support about the Recapture service for sure, but from my understanding it would theoretically benefit the both of you.

My recommendation:

I would bond for a full month before requesting any changes to the binding. You are in an adjustment period to her presence, so changing the energy of the binding right away could cause a problem. Also, the higher the Class does not always mean the better the connection. I resonate best with Class 5 and some of my Class 5 tier 3 spirits I have a hard time connecting with, even some of the ones on my Triumvirate, which is supposed to be a stronger connection to all 3 bodies. So it's a bit of something you have to discover through working with the spirit and the binding directly. Unfortunately it takes a bit of trial and error to see what you get the best results with.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Andy61
new here
new here

Thanks , really appreciate any advice , very grateful , it will be a month in couple of days but will wait a while longer to allow for whatever .
When I do increase , would you advise one step up at a time ..,that's my thinking

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”