What characteristics do you find in djinn that aren't present in other "humanoid" spirits?

Lovaloxs
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Zeus God portal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Numerology Queen
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Luckyme 11811
Zodiac:

I believe are becoming a giant to a tiny tiny person, have booming voices and altering reality in a huge scale. <3)

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Cruxable wrote: None of the things you listed are the reason why I asked but ok.
That's why it was a question, I just added possible reasons that came to my mind.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
AnenImhetepKhnmhotepIntef
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Non-existing
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Darius Bakhnenhotep Shilosintishtalhikchihowapokona
Zodiac:

If I were really trying to figure out the differences between energy signatures I would first look at the different types of djinn there are so many "tribes" or "Trees" if you will. starting with the main ones I would thoroughly research the traits that each different type of djinn is mostly said to have. i don't have very much experience as i only have two djnn vessels and another on the way.

Experience and knowing what to look for would be the only way to really find out. what is a better way of finding out what to look for than by simply... looking. you basically stated all the things to look for, now you just have to take the time to experience them to refine your energy reading abilities for whatever you are trying to accomplish. I feel like it is one of those things that is more simple than it seems.

But once the "mental blockage" is surpassed, it begins to become more of a stepping stone rather than an obstacle if that makes any sense.

i hope that helped although you probably figured most of what i just said by now

toodles!

In order to be aware of your surroundings, you must be aware of yourself. 8>

Return to “Djinn / Genie”