Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raleigh
Zodiac:

I have been an unbound entity that is attached to my head/crown chakra. It is giving me sexual thoughts and stimulating me down there all the time (trying to make me climax) and at night it always attacks me with psychic attacks, and giving me weird to horrible imaginations whenever I close my eyes to sleep. Luckily there are no nightmares...

I have been looking at the encyclopedia and know that I have to keep calm, ignore the entity to stop feeding it, turn all fear and anger down. I tried my best and even tried banishing it (it is a energy feeder) but it re-attached to me :(.
Do you guys know how to deal with this or do you have professional tips to help me? It's been bothering me since two weeks now ... and I know that this thing has been longer on me (maybe more than a year).

Old Town
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

I think it would be best to seek professional help if this thing has been bothering you for so long.

xeru49
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yeah I will get the "Dissolve the Attachment of Any Unbound Spirit and Unbound Entity" around next week. I am making sure now that all I can do is not to give in and cleanse my home and myself as much as I can. I have a few shields on me (Viga Shield and Spell for Protection against any Unbounds) too.
Do you know how powerful the "Dissolve the attachment" service is?

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Can I ask how you have confirmed it is an entity?
Because there are alternative possibilities for what is going on with you. So I am just interested in why you've come to that particular conclusion.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Cassiel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

You know that's a spell. I'd do for free. Then again already did. Just don't invite it back

xeru49
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I know it's an entity because it feels like my head is heavier than it should be, and since I did the recitation for banishing feeder (on encyclopedia) before, I banished it for like 30mins, and then it re-attached to my head again and then I felt the heaviness. I felt lighter for like 30mins.
Also, it tries to make conversations with me when I sleep via telepathy, it uses psychic attacks to hurt me and I've seen it in dreams in different ways:
- When I was still giving my energy to it (like it was heavily stimualting me or feeding off my negative emotions) it came in my dreams as naked womens
- When I didn't know what was going on yet and fear got a hold of me it showed an illusion of at least 5 sexy girls around me that sucked my energies out. Also hearing a dirty "Hahahah" in the background.
- When I finally knew the trick to calm down and successfully blocking it from sucking further energy, I dreamt that night that I punched that entity (a spirit of a dirty girl) in her face.
- Also that entity moves my body and tries to get attention.
- When I try to tell it to go away, an evil energy comes down and it makes me shiver.

Also a few days ago another entity entered my body ... Doesn't feel good but I called upon Archangel Michael to get the major part of the spirit out of my body. The rest still lingers in my feet.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Sister Moon has a good book called "Spell Castings". It has a permanent removal spell if you are interested. It requires a few ingredients and tools which are easily accessible on etsy. If you are serious about getting rid of it for good, I would recommend this route.

xeru49
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks LitteGreenIcon! :) I will look into it soon. I am waiting to see if I have some difficulties after the Dissolve Attachment Service.
I will also have the "Protection to the Max" spell bound to spirit soon, so I am confident my defense will go up. Since I don't know what will happen (if the same or another entities will attach themselves to me again), I opted for a different kind of Banishment Service from CH in addition. Just making sure.

xeru49
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thought I would update this thread for you to know what is going on and what will happen to me.

In the past days the psychic attacks (sudden sadness, psychic attacks ...) increased and the entities got into a "look at me mode" very intensely. Pain on some spots and sexual stimulations increased. Some foul mouth out there when I am calm and ignoring what the entities are doing to get my energy or reactions from me, like "You coward, <<Removed by Moderator>>. But as long as I am not talking in my head/telepathy, it won't talk to me and forced visions into my mind decrease.

But I am very calm and brave and will never give in. Because their goal is to make me ejaculate and go into negative moods to suck on my energy. It's been 13 days since I last ejaculated and I am determined not to give away anymore energy. In some dreams they showed me that they want me to ejaculate: Like in one dream they asked me the following:

They/Entities: "Hey do you want to play a game?
Me: "Hm, what game?"
They/Entities: Showing me some games
Me: Sees a game titled that seems to be very painful. Then I woke up from my dream.

They like to disrupt me: During the day and also especially at night. When I also had a test today at school, they tried to disrupt my concentration by making my heart beat faster than it should be usually. Trying to make me nervous, but it doesn't work on me. ;*D

I got a call from a Wraith on CH yesterday. I didn't know they existed but I knew that it called me to order one. Once I did, I felt a presence that was calm and dark. It observed me and once I got into bed and the entities started attacking me, it got rid of some of these entities. I know it was the Wraith's doing because I heard some entities scream, a big "boom" sound and vanished. Felt also some of my energies coming back. I am feeling very grateful and didn't expect it to protect me immediately, but I know it's not here yet 100%. Once the Wraith is here by my side and bound to my spirit, I think it can use its full power. But anyway, I am still under attack and have entity attachments.

Tomorrow I will get CH's "Dissolve The Attachment of any Unbound" service. I hope the entity attachments will be removed and don't bother me after this but I think I will rely on my Wraith and my Courtwind Angels to protect me and get rid of them for me. I will also have the "Protection to the Max" Spell soon, so I hope for the best.

Wish me luck guys :) If you also have some tips for banishing, I am open for it.

Magicwander
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Howd it go xeru? Having similar problems myself.

Return to “Protection”