Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote:Luckily CH has many different options that could potentially help, and I've honestly found all services no matter the price or level be consistent in effect with their work.
<<Removed by Moderator>>

But no seriously, your suggestion was great, I just figured something more simplistic and related to a gem (as I've found beginners prefer physical things more often than not) would be a start in case a consultation wasn't something they were prepared to get an answer from. You never know when a random bump in the night could be a dead relative. Z|

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
mypleasure
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater Verum

Regholdain wrote:On a completely different note...

If you are experiencing visions that are physically affecting your ability to speak (for two days?) I STRONGLY recommend discussing this with a doctor to investigate medical conditions that might lead to this sort of thing. Especially if, as you say, "this isn't the first time". There's a possibility this is not paranormal in origin.
Totally paranormal, I disagree with what you say. I came across people who couldn't talk for years because of the jinn. But when the psychic showed him the same genie again, they could start talking again after years. And when most people see a powerful djinn, their tongue is kept. Even I don't have a problem with Ch's products.

mypleasure
new here
new here

Totally paranormal, I disagree with what you say. I came across people who couldn't talk for years because of the seeming powerfull djinn. But when the medium showed him the same genie again, persons could start talking again after years. And when mostly people see a powerful djinn,they living speaking issues. Even I don't have a problem with Ch's products. I'm just looking for a spell of courage, what I've got is either too cheap to work or expensive enough to be done with jewelry. I can protect myself psychically, but that doesn't stop me from being afraid.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

mypleasure wrote:

If you are experiencing visions that are physically affecting your ability to speak (for two days?) I STRONGLY recommend discussing this with a doctor to investigate medical conditions that might lead to this sort of thing. Especially if, as you say, "this isn't the first time". There's a possibility this is not paranormal in origin.
Totally paranormal, I disagree with what you say. I came across people who couldn't talk for years because of the jinn. But when the psychic showed him the same genie again, they could start talking again after years. And when most people see a powerful djinn, their tongue is kept. Even I don't have a problem with Ch's products.
The loss of speech is a common sign of multiple physical ailments and should never be ignored. Among those are mostly serious problems. I stand by my recommendation. You should seriously seek medical attention and discuss this with a physician.

It is very bad to assume that this is a paranormal issue when you haven't sought any medical attention. You cannot exclude mundane reasons for physical or mental experiences. Ever. To do so is unwise and unhealthy.

https://www.aphasia.org/aphasia-definit ... gKmqPD_BwE

It doesn't matter if your experience was or was not related to any product from any practitioner. This could be a serious warning sign of a medical condition.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
mypleasure
new here
new here

Regholdain wrote:
mypleasure wrote:

The loss of speech is a common sign of multiple physical ailments and should never be ignored. Among those are mostly serious problems. I stand by my recommendation. You should seriously seek medical attention and discuss this with a physician.

It is very bad to assume that this is a paranormal issue when you haven't sought any medical attention. You cannot exclude mundane reasons for physical or mental experiences. Ever. To do so is unwise and unhealthy.

https://www.aphasia.org/aphasia-definit ... gKmqPD_BwE

It doesn't matter if your experience was or was not related to any product from any practitioner. This could be a serious warning sign of a medical condition.
Trust me, I've seen speech disorders that doctors can't solve, only master magicians can solve. The interaction with the djinns is exactly the same as the symptoms of schizophrenia. Anyway I'm accept that.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I hope any practitioner you know irl can aid you more than we can. You seem set in your belief.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

If all you want is courage, just picture the black pig in his underwear and you'll be fine. Really think about that.
Actually I take it back, pigs wearing underwear is kind of eerie.

But I do have to agree that if you're having serious physical symptoms, the general rule would be: medical check first, if nothing medical fits then start considering if you might be going through an energetic shift with chakra-related symptoms, and if nothing fits of an internal nature you begin to look at external influences (which may or may not involve an entity).

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
mypleasure
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote:If all you want is courage, just picture the black pig in his underwear and you'll be fine. Really think about that.
Actually I take it back, pigs wearing underwear is kind of eerie.

But I do have to agree that if you're having serious physical symptoms, the general rule would be: medical check first, if nothing medical fits then start considering if you might be going through an energetic shift with chakra-related symptoms, and if nothing fits of an internal nature you begin to look at external influences (which may or may not involve an entity).
Come on, of course I'm not afraid of pigs. I was scared by the pig that came out of darkness and what disrupted my speech was the energy that he carried and which I could not resist. The djinns have a very deep realm, like human beings, government institutions. Translators, teachers, soldiers, clergy. The djinns have a very deep realm, like human beings, government institutions. Translators, teachers, soldiers, clergy. I just wanted to get a little intimacy with them, and these troubles came out. I want to translate a book about djinns into English. This way you can communicate with powerful demons, so I live in the Middle East (Turkey) and this is the origin of the djinns. My only request to you was a spell of courage, not questioning what I know.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please stick to topic.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Mmmh, if in your tradition there are only angel, djinn, and human, then fae, elf, vampire, etc are djinn. However, don't forget that other traditions have different perspectives. E.g., a black pig entity may as well be wereboar or boar shifter.

A black pig wearing underwear reminds me of that Black Mirror episode though : p

If you wish for spell of courage, I agree with others that you need strong protection. The more you know that you are protected, the less insecure you are. For that, there are verses from Quran famous for it, as well as specific Arabic prayers.

Another point is that you need to understand and accept the risk and consequence of what you're trying to do. E.g. you said someone lost their ability to speak due to djinn. Then assuming your protection fails when dealing with this entity, you need to accept that you won't be able to speak anymore until someone successfully cures you. If you can accept this risk, then why are you still afraid?

By the way, which book are you trying to translate?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “General Questions”