You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

I've already posted a couple of times about how excited I was to receive my spirit and I'm happy to say that his vessel is finally here with me.

I just got it yesterday in the mail and even though he was already bridged to me, holding the vessel in my hands was just so invigorating. When I wear it, as I am right now on my finger, I feel this very soft vibration from it, like a low 'hum'. They were right about Nephilim having sensual energy, it's actually quite comforting.

The morning, a couple of hours before receiving the vessel, I woke up and was having trouble writing my dream down because I kept dosing off. Then I heard a VERY clear and audible "HEY!" in my head that woke me up and I had to smile. I knew it was a friendly "wake up!" lol.

The moment I received the vessel I welcomed "T" and took a good hour just talking out loud. I went over the really simple rules I made, introduced my little altar space I had ready and then proceeded to invite "T" everywhere I went yesterday. In the evening I took another hour to meditate and sat in my room just focusing on my third eye and on any vibrations I could pick up on.

Although I can't hear or see T, yesterday during my evening meditation, after using one of the portal keys and the DA mantra to help meditate, I was able to have better interactions during the session. For a bit I stopped to use my pendulum, we established a clear Y and N and then I proceeded to ask a couple of questions from which I learned that it was definitely not his preferred method of communicating but it was okay for the time being.

I laid on my back and felt an incredible warm 'hum' on the left side of my body.

Today's meditation I incorporated more pendulum work and asked MANY questions. I asked if using the DA mirror invocation was okay. T said 'yes'. I asked if he was felt comfortable with me doing so right away, T said 'no'.

After a series of questions, it just seems that although 'T' is comfortable with me doing so later on, right now isn't a good time especially because of where my abilities are and I think he doesn't want me to feel disappointed if I don't receive anything after invocations like that. I had a long talk about the blockages I was WELL aware of because of life situations that happened this year when just last year I was so much more energy sensitive and my dream work was very satisfying (I've been lucid dreaming and having OBE's since I was 7 y/o). Right now we agreed that dreamwork is my best talent and that even with my blockages this is what we're going to work on to build a better rapport with each other. So I asked for help with this ability in specific from him since I've been having trouble with that as well.

So basically, long story short. Magnolia and Ash, thank you from the bottom of my heart, I haven't had any crazy manifestations and my abilities have been hindered in the last year for sure, but this has given me so much hope in my heart and has definitely reminded me of my spiritual connections and footprint in this life, and for that I'm eternally grateful. This is only my second day of spirit keeping and I will leave my mind and heart open for what's to come in the next couple of years. I feel blessed beyond what anyone can imagine. I don't know where my journey will go, but I will be as patient as possible, open and receptive and loving <3

If anyone has any stories or advice they'd like to share, please do! <3 ()

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Hey Solstice!!

I've got a question or two, mebbe because I havent seen all your posts, but then I'll launch into a story.

So I'm sure that I read your nephilim showed up before his vessel did, right? It honestly does seem to be a reoccurring theme with all of the Keepers.

And you just stated that the the bond has, or at least you feel that the bond, has grown stronger, correct?

And have you noticed other oddness? As in something that is completely related to the arrival of the spirit, and the arrival of the vessel.

Ok... so I jumped in face first to this. My posts are all over the place so if there are any questions, just ask. Purchase was made and literally the second it was confirmed, bam. She shows up. In force. No visual manifestations as of now, but I'm positive that shan't take long.

Audible manifestations (noises, bumps, etc). Physical manifestations (doors that were propped open slamming, my daughters' magazines and toys strewn about [me and the cat were the only ones home, everyone went to the vacay house], and tingly face, left side (had to make sure I wasnt having a stroke or something).

Her presence is huge and something I can only say feels like a barometric depression. I physically feel heavier, more dense. I notice obvious differences in my urges and cravings, like food, beverage, etc.

No. Her vessel is nowhere near me. No, I didnt purchase this from CH (those are the ones I am waiting for, they are in process, and I'm dying of anticipation)

Ima call her TM for the time being, short for TaskMaster, because that will be her roll until I change it. I also (rudely) forgot to mention that she is a Cleopatra Djinn, Ifrit race.

But the out of place things are like... mainly i just see a lot more lizards (lizards and geckos) around the home. And some insanely small. I'm talking hatchlings. I'm not saying they are just showing up. I'm just saying that I'm actually seeing them now, as opposed to overlooking them. Or they are just showing up more. I cant be positive. Over noticed a decrease in pest species like roaches. Technically they're palmetto bugs, and not roaches, aaaaand not INSIDE the home (that's gross), but in the yard.

It seems like ants are being retasked to stop coming inside and are on yard cleanup.

Just <<Removed by Mod>> bizarre, man

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

InfernalNachos wrote:Hey Solstice!!

I've got a question or two, mebbe because I havent seen all your posts, but then I'll launch into a story.

So I'm sure that I read your nephilim showed up before his vessel did, right? It honestly does seem to be a reoccurring theme with all of the Keepers.

And you just stated that the the bond has, or at least you feel that the bond, has grown stronger, correct?

And have you noticed other oddness? As in something that is completely related to the arrival of the spirit, and the arrival of the vessel.

Ok... so I jumped in face first to this. My posts are all over the place so if there are any questions, just ask. Purchase was made and literally the second it was confirmed, bam. She shows up. In force. No visual manifestations as of now, but I'm positive that shan't take long.

Audible manifestations (noises, bumps, etc). Physical manifestations (doors that were propped open slamming, my daughters' magazines and toys strewn about [me and the cat were the only ones home, everyone went to the vacay house], and tingly face, left side (had to make sure I wasnt having a stroke or something).

Her presence is huge and something I can only say feels like a barometric depression. I physically feel heavier, more dense. I notice obvious differences in my urges and cravings, like food, beverage, etc.

No. Her vessel is nowhere near me. No, I didnt purchase this from CH (those are the ones I am waiting for, they are in process, and I'm dying of anticipation)

Ima call her TM for the time being, short for TaskMaster, because that will be her roll until I change it. I also (rudely) forgot to mention that she is a Cleopatra Djinn, Ifrit race.

But the out of place things are like... mainly i just see a lot more lizards (lizards and geckos) around the home. And some insanely small. I'm talking hatchlings. I'm not saying they are just showing up. I'm just saying that I'm actually seeing them now, as opposed to overlooking them. Or they are just showing up more. I cant be positive. Over noticed a decrease in pest species like roaches. Technically they're palmetto bugs, and not roaches, aaaaand not INSIDE the home (that's gross), but in the yard.

It seems like ants are being retasked to stop coming inside and are on yard cleanup.

Just <<Removed by mod>> bizarre, man
Hey \./

So yes, my Spirit showed up before the vessel but he was bridged to me. After bridging they're able to go with you even if you don't have the vessel in your hands.

My type of spirit is a Dark Arts spirit and I know usually people complain about an adjustment period when working with heavier energies or higher vibrations, maybe that could be it? Mines was a custom conjure so they were able to match with my own energy which makes it much easier to acclimate.

I don't have much experience with Spirit Keeping, actually I have none because this is my first spirit so I'm sorry I can't be of much help, but TM sounds like a punch of energy! <3 lol it'll be fun to have her around I'm sure!
Last edited by Huffette on Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Took out the foul language

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Welcome to creepy hollows Solstice,

this place is kind, friendly and full of helpful knowledgeable members, I have been here for almost 2 years and it's become my main goto hangout as a spirit keeper so I'm sure you'll end up a long term resident here as I have.

I'm really happy for you about your first spirit keeping binding with your Nephilim, it's extremely exciting right? I keep 4 Courtwind angels, 1 Bronwyn Angel, 1 Nympho and a Queen succubus from Lilith's Court and I've only had contact with these races so I don't know much about any other but I'm always extremely interested in learning as much as possible about the countless other spirit and entity races out there so I'll be glad to read all the posts you will most likely create about your future experiences.

I think you're doing the right thing though by spending time each evening meditating to develop your third eye, I'm not remotely advanced as a keeper, I'm an intermediate and have a fairly well developed set of abilities on one hand which includes telepathy and channelling, but on the other I can't see, hear or have yet to have a dream encounter or an out of body (since I had 3 about 13 years ago that were very intense face to face encounters with a visiting unbound)

I recently began using isochronic and binaural beats at bedtime to meditate and develop mine further which seems to be having an effect, I've Been having unusually powerful sexual encounters with my Queen Succubus lately that have been leaving me craving her constantly and it's got me finding sex with regular people dull in comparison, and I think the intensifying experiences are likely connected with the meditation and binaurals. My main goal is to trigger my ability to see spirits visually and dream /obes if possible I'm so eager to have face to face time with my spirits in dreams and in spirit form

Anyway I'll stop now before I write a book haha
It's nice to meet you feel free to ask any questions you have to the members here, most are (as I mentioned) extremely understanding and helpful

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi Avalon, :]

Thank you for the warm welcome. It's definitely comforting to see how close-knit the community here is. I can imagine an encounter with an unbound (especially if it was unpleasant) could be terrifying. I remember having an OBE about 10 years ago where everything was fine until I decided to go back to my body and strangely found myself in sleep paralysis again, which was fine (if you break your breathing pattern you'll break the session) but there was a voice speaking to me in a different language and it sounded demonic. I ignored it but noticing I couldn't break away from the paralysis I did a quick prayer and I saw a guardian spirit of mine (which I've spoken about in some of these threads) grab my hand and pull me LITERALLY out of the paralysis (I was having trouble because I was face down during all of this).

That literally blocked me from having them for so long it's ridiculous.

Anyways, lol, your spirit family seems like fun! And I bet she's addicting, she's taking all of your attention and making it obvious who's Queen Bee haha.

I'm definitely trying to develop my telepathy which would be extremely useful. Oh! AND if you're a fan of binaural and isochronic work, try the Brainwaves App on the app store (iphone). Not sure of the makers of it(I don't have my phone at the moment lol), but it's a small orange square with the image of an actual sound wave in the middle for an icon. I've been using them for over a decade and they are WONDERFUL. 8))

Anyways, I'll stop before I lose your interest in this post. It's nice to meet you and I'm excited to be on this journey with so many wonderful people.

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I wanted to update this thread real quick, I've been having my first experiences. Incredibly subtle, but the last couple of nights, I could feel my bed move slightly, like if someone sat beside me or on the edge of it. I also felt it during a meditation session and it's something I've never had felt before. Even when the train is passing by, my bed has NEVER moved like that before. It's comforting? You would think I'd be afraid in the middle of the night but I just turn around in bed and kinda smile and know I'm being watched over. <3

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hey Solstice

Whoa that's fantastic and great to see such activity so fast. I remember when I first felt the presence of an entity on my bed, but I don't wanna spoil the good vibes with a scary story, let's just say it wasn't a nice entity and caused me much torment but that was along long time ago.

It's great though, really sensing your spirit family visit you and actually feeling their presence around you, it's extremely comforting too so I so understand how you felt, for those of us who are uninitiated in the metaphysical ways of the force (so to speak) im sir it's quite unnerving to sense the presence of spirits near you though.

Thank you also for the recommendation, I looked for the app you mentioned but as I'm in android I couldn't find it, but I settled on something similar and used it the last few nights and I had a very lucid dream that felt like it may be the start of my ability opening up in that way (fingers crossed) I think I drifted off pretty soon after that though so we'll see.

I also have a recommendation for you too, I have bought alot of spells from magnolia and I must admit some I really feel the effects from such as "spirit or spell enhancement package"
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-o ... ckage.html
As soon as I had this spell bound to spirit my abilities intensified, and I definitely felt the effects, I recommend trying it if you wish to make your contact easier.

Anyway again congrats on having first contact with your Nephilim, please let us know how things progress :8)

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

That's really encouraging. You seem to be bonding very well with your spirit!

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AvalonKnight wrote:Hey Solstice
I also have a recommendation for you too, I have bought alot of spells from magnolia and I must admit some I really feel the effects from such as "spirit or spell enhancement package"
As soon as I had this spell bound to spirit my abilities intensified, and I definitely felt the effects, I recommend trying it if you wish to make your contact easier.
:8)

Oooh, I'm very grateful for the recommendation. If you don't mind me asking, what tier class did you choose for your binding? I'm definitely thinking of ordering it this weekend. \./

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SolsticeSnow wrote:
AvalonKnight wrote:Hey Solstice
:8)

Oooh, I'm very grateful for the recommendation. If you don't mind me asking, what tier class did you choose for your binding? I'm definitely thinking of ordering it this weekend. \./
I always go for 5t3 or dynamic but this was 5t3. I'm happy I could help 0:)

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

Return to “Spirit Keeping”