new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It's been some time since I've been on the forums because of a hectic phase of work; from major changes, stress, long hours and nearly everything in between.

I barely had any time to properly do anything that wasn't coping with the stress. One thing that got on my mind was, "What is this situation doing to me?" Being the person that I am, I tend to worry a lot about something, generally people or unfinished tasks, and this job didn't help at all. I was thrown back and forth between stressful situation after the next, all for ten hours a day on a pay barely above minimum wage.

Thankfully I saw through it to my last day and am on towards a better, albeit temporary, job. I plan on taking it easy and getting back into the swing of things, but I wondered. Could the worry of blockages being made be a blockage itself? I never truly thought about it, but I always told myself, "It'll be better once I'm out of this job." And between that and by the time my last day arrived, I contemplated just leaving. This would have been jarring to the people at my work that I actually liked and the stress would compound on what would happen.

But I'm wondering, for future reference, if worrying about what may or may not be a blockage be just as bad as a blockage itself.

To Be Signed
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Yes, worries might create blocks. It is good you are thinking positive. Good luck in your new job.

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Wow... I literally just negated that eloquently written response with fast thumbs...

Long story short. Yeah

Yeah it can. Faith is the only way to combat doubt. Doubt can shake faith.

Find your faith, and never let it go

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)

Return to “General Questions”