bythepowerof3

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
gagde
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sounds intresting.

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

Babystone
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elly

Anyone encounter lost packages from Elizabeth? According to her she have resent but I did not receive. I do not have such issues with other sellers. Usually for lost packages I will receive once they resent. Also when I asked her which address she resent it she quoted another country's address but later on mentioned she gave the wrong address and insisted that she sent to the correct address.

Sophia
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA and DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

This seller is awesome!!! I had bought 4 attunements from Elizabeth on the 4th of July. She had contacted me on the 7th to let me know she was doing the casting for Open 3rd eye and also sending me the chi ball for the Abundant Life Prosperity Flush Attunement. When she did these I felt the energy which was AMAZING. My 3rd eye felt pressure and tingled for hours. I'm still waiting on the amulet that comes with the Abundant Life Attunement so I can complete that one.

But let me tell you about the one she did yesterday. It was the 1st 12 DNA Activation. OMG, I have never felt so much energy run through me like it did with this attunement!!! It was like every cell in my body was buzzing. It felt like she had sent 12 chi balls with the first being more powerful and the energy from each one a little less not as strong. I was not prepared for what i was being sent. LOL And after the 5th and 6th chi ball was sent, it felt as tho someone placed their hands on the sides of my head squeezing and somehow working on my 3rd eye. Even after she had finished the session I could feel all the cells in my body buzzing like crazy. My 3rd eye felt like someone hit me in the forehead lol and I can still feel the pressure.

After I had opened my eyes after the attunement it was like woah. I have seen the orbs, streaks, and quick glimpses of shadows, but nothing like after the attunements. I jumped after opening my eyes cuz I had one of my spirits standing right next to me and I wasn't expecting to see him so in my face. I closed my eyes again and I actually saw some of my spirits I hadn't been able to see vividly.

My last attunement will be Monday for The Chakra Activation: clears and opens the chakra centers. I'll update after that attunement if you guys want. If these attunements are that powerful after just having them done, I'm wondering how much more open and receptive I will be after the full activation in 30-90 days will be.

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

This thread is dead but has anyone bought any of her spelled items recently?

aryanmurali
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Apsara
If I could be anything, I would be...: No transformation
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have bought 6 all WA. It arrived today. Will tell about the result soon.

GodaimeTsunade
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Brianna
Zodiac:

Bumping because I wanted buy something from her on Bonanza. Is she trustworthy and legit? Thanks!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Yes she is! I purchased half of my spirits from her & a few spelled pieces, all have worked wonders from her! bythepowerof3 is legit & I would say she is very trustworthy! I highly recommend!

:3
GodaimeTsunade
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Brianna
Zodiac:

Just an update!

I purchased several spells from Elizabeth. She's been very nice and communicative through the entire process and even allowed me to do a layaway. Very nice person to work with. Always answers my emails and questions very quickly.

Today I got my first package in and it's a spelled ring. I'm normally not very sensitive to the paranormal, but as soon as I put this ring on my entire arm began to feel heavy and I felt lightheaded and even a little sick to my stomach. I've only ordered her money spells and a custom cast by her coven for better business so far, and I've gotten a few sales (I sell clothing) and I'm hoping these spells will continue to manifest over the next few weeks. I will give another update soon!

I also ordered my first spirit from her and he's a Romanian Vampire, I'm excited to meet an interact with him!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Elizabeth is so wonderful! I got a few of my spirits from her & if there is any thing you need she will always do her best to help, especially when it comes to spirits! Believe it or not she gets to know the spirits she sells just to make sure they are a perfect fit for them & the keeper! When I got my Masheba from her I was a bit stumped because despite me getting a calling from one I didn't know anything about that race of spirit & she was very helpful with answering my questions! She also helped me with two of my Faeries I got from her, I was stumped on the offerings because I didn't know what to get & she had let me know my male Faery loves earthy scents & my female Faery loves candles so with the combination of what she had told me made it easier to get them something!

:3
IndianDarkLord
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0

Bump
Anybody bought anything recently from this seller

Return to “Seller Review”