Has anyone assigned protective spirits to guard loved ones?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I’m seriously considering adding protectors specifically to watch over loved ones. Has anyone done this? Which spirits did you assign to this task?

Presume that my loved ones will have zero knowledge that I’m doing this. I fly my broom under the radar.

I have ideas as to what I might decide to do, but I’m curious to hear of how others have handled this.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Absolutely. It is in fact in my house rules that it is imperative to protect my parents, sisters and dogs from harm. This is a number one rule to all the spirits in my keep.

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have. I have a dark Qi Lin who I've tasked to watch over a family member's house.

He takes coins and beer in payment.

The Qi Lin are morally upright and armed with lightning and fire breath.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

I havent gotten any spirits for just protecting family and people I love, but I have sent spirits to help protect those I care about and task them to watch over my pets and home. So absolutely agree with doing so!

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

My suggestion would be perhaps use Lares?

If you have 4 CH WA Watchers, one for each direction, they can give Lares instructions. A matched pair of Lares can work with each Watcher and I think you can add more. This makes a fairly flexible, taskable protection team. They are all WA.

Although the Watchers are described as like Volkhs or Duojnas (which are non-social) they are said to also be able to build relationships with their Keeper. Lares are described as non-social, although they feel to me to have definite personalities etc.

So overall a team of 4 CH WA Watchers and 8 or more Lares may not need loads of companionship attention and are eminently taskable.I have been contemplating building up a larger squad that can be tasked for various off-site protection missions...like relatives.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PS I think I would (personally) build in an ethical rule about non-interference in the protected person's life, free will and destiny, apart from protecting from harm.

So far I have allocated some Eclipse Metaphysical guardians to some close relatives kind of like that.

I've also tasked a light natured spirit that has command over a large number of other light natured spirits to give attention to the health and safety of a relative at the same time as continuing to do what they do for me.

I've not yet ordered a custom conjure for a spirit that will be exclusively protecting someone else.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

I've assigned my spirits to watch over my friends several times, though it always was a short term duty (protect them 'till they get home). Nothing ever happened to them, so I just think it worked...
I'm not sure, which spirit was performing the task, because I just said "Whoever wants to help, please help."
I have Vif, Unicorn, Centauress, Karkadann and Succubus and I believe they are all capable "defenders" when it comes to a guarding duty ;-)

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have a sizable protection team, but not yet a anyone specifically assigned to loved ones. I’m getting ideas from this thread. My goal is to make sure everyone’s covered ASAP, having been reminded that some miscreants will go after the people and pets of the person they target.

There are some meta FB groups I’m in being targeted by meta groups with the opposite political stance. The mods have been good at booting trolls and troublemakers, but I wouldn’t put it past the disrupters to take metaphysical potshots at group members. Better safe than sorry.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Hello,
I am also keen to get ideas from suggestions here. Protection is important.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I've been thinking of doing this. Still unsure yet.
I was thinking of either assigning mine from my own, or ordering from a conjurer for a newly bound spirit or being to remotely bind to the person directly. I've thought of this many times but never gone through it yet.. The person I'd want to do it for is very spirit sensitive so I've been hesitant. If I were to remotely bind to a person from a conjurer, I probably might end up going for a more non-social being because I'm sure the person on the other end won't necessarily build a connection or work on a companionship with the being.
I have a bunch of spirits and beings I like to dub as my group that runs under "protection brackets" so I usually think of them first as my protection team. Gargoyle, wraith, my fae, etc.
So of course I first think of my beings that have protective qualities or meant to do protection.. I have demon companions but I don't really assign them to anyone but I'm sure I could if I wanted.
I have more personal spirits and beings that I do not ever 'task' since I see no reason to but I feel they would make great protectors.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Protection”