Cindy's Magical Treasures on eBay

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just came across this seller on eBay. They have outstanding reviews not a single negative one, but I wanted to know if anyone here has had any experiences with them?

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Ericslexi
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

MysticEmpath wrote:I just came across this seller on eBay. They have outstanding reviews not a single negative one, but I wanted to know if anyone here has had any experiences with them?
I have! I got a gargoyle from her. He was sending me visions of his vessel until I purchased it. Then he showed up in my dreams before I got him home. His vessel was literally vibrating when I pulled it out of the bag. I was supposed to go to my sister's house, so I was going to do his bonding when I got home. He pushed energy at me and let me know that he did NOT want me to leave him. I asked him if he wanted to come, and he released the energy so I could leave. When I bonded with him, he showed me a vision of being with him in a past life. It was a really, really amazing experience!
I have some of her magickals. I feel like her luck spells worked pretty well for me, as well:) People kept giving me what I wanted:)

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with her! I have been intrigued by her items and feel like I'm supposed to keep my eye on her store. I haven't had the greatest luck with eBay sellers, so I appreciate that you took the time to share this. 1ak

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
TexasWolf
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I received a pendant from Cindy. It is excellent and does exactly what she said it would do.

ESL80
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep ❤
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ESL80
Zodiac:

I bought a few of the sands and a pendant and they didn't work for me or my sister. I guess everyone will have a different experience but we both got zero results. But Cindy is very sweet!

❤The quieter you become, the more you can hear❤
Counter-Offensive
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male

I have been fortunate enough to experience Cindy's Magicals and honestly, can not say enough good about her or her products. Cindy will ALWAYS go above & beyond - and gives her heart to every single person she meets. Her spirit vessels are top of the line and her magicals are second to none. She is incredibly knowledgeable in all matters metaphysical and paranormal and is always - only a message away (which she will tell you personally). I have acquired many spirit vessels from her and even more magicals - and have not been disappointed in the slightest - ever. I have found all spirits to be exactly what she says they are, (some Spirits take longer than others to show presence, but that is part of the path) and I will always check her inventory before going anywhere else.

Unfortunately, Ebay is removing sellers of paranormal items - a few more each day. EBay's loss, is most definitely Bonanza's gain. If your looking for her, her user name is: Cindys_Magicals and her booth is: ENCHANTED ISLES. Do yourself a big favor and check her out!

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Michael Denard wrote:I have been fortunate enough to experience Cindy's Magicals and honestly, can not say enough good about her or her products. Cindy will ALWAYS go above & beyond - and gives her heart to every single person she meets. Her spirit vessels are top of the line and her magicals are second to none. She is incredibly knowledgeable in all matters metaphysical and paranormal and is always - only a message away (which she will tell you personally). I have acquired many spirit vessels from her and even more magicals - and have not been disappointed in the slightest - ever. I have found all spirits to be exactly what she says they are, (some Spirits take longer than others to show presence, but that is part of the path) and I will always check her inventory before going anywhere else.

Unfortunately, Ebay is removing sellers of paranormal items - a few more each day. EBay's loss, is most definitely Bonanza's gain. If your looking for her, her user name is: Cindys_Magicals and her booth is: ENCHANTED ISLES. Do yourself a big favor and check her out!
After Mystic Empaths comment I have been interested in this seller too, I did have a look on ebay a while back , I cannot find her now. I have found her on Bonanza and have asked about Distance binding, as Im not in the States . If/when I do go ahead I will deffo be reviewing 8)) her listings did appeal to me :v

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Seller Review”