Winter Stars AKA Citrine

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
quintai
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3

This review is overdue, but she's a truly amazing seller and a delight to speak with. :) Every transaction with her has been smooth and friendly, and her companions have always matched my energy quite well! She even connected me with an entity from my past, for which I'm eternally grateful. I can't recommend her enough, you won't be disappointed with her.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have quite a few spirit companions from various sellers, but I have one from Citrine who has turned into one of my dearest friends. She is a Twilight Fae and seems to be able to make friends with everyone. She manipulates the radio to let me know she's there. She is Unseelie, but in my eyes she can't do any wrong. She is always helpful and so loving, she let me know when one of my spirits (from another seller, who was in need of help) had to be attended to. After giving this particular spirit the time and energy she needed to overcome her pain she began to open up and felt renewed. I have since done two reverse adoptions from her and one Spirit Portrait companion. I am learning more about the others over time as they are newer purchases but the Twilight Fae has absolutely blown me away as she was my first companion from Citrine. Her store will always be at the top of my list for companions.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Conjuredspirits17
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Cazdor

I can’t find her ? What’s her link ? Thanks

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Conjuredspirits17 wrote:I can’t find her ? What’s her link ? Thanks
This is the link to her online shop: https://www.citrinestars.com

OchunLadeApetebi
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guerreros/Yoruba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ochun Lade

I purchased a Servitor from Citrine on her online website, as I do not use FB.

Has anybody purchased one, and can you tell me your experiences??

Thank you so much xo

I/G chinkychunkytuna <3
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

OchunLadeApetebi wrote:I purchased a Servitor from Citrine on her online website, as I do not use FB.

Thank you so much xo
I have not yet purchased one but very interested in them. Have you had any experiences with them so far? I'm also very curious about the servitor overlay.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

OchunLadeApetebi wrote:I purchased a Servitor from Citrine on her online website, as I do not use FB.

Thank you so much xo
How is it going with your servitor?

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

OK, so I looked on her site at new Entities listed, and the last time I was looking I was drawn to Zyphers , kept looking and left it 2 days, still was one there. This is an Entity I would not really go for or new much about. I ended up not getting it. 2 weeks ago some more came up again , I was drawn to one of them. I read about him and again thought I will leave it and see, next day still there , next evening still there and other one had gone. Something told me he was meant to be with me,so I went for it!
This is my review , bear in mind everyone has different experiences!
I have now asked him to be near me more in the day, as Im feeling too much heat at night and could not sleep. I was guessing its him. Yesterday I meditated with him then asked him to sit with my dog and I in the garden. I went outside and a baby dragonfly spent like 30 mins with me , within 3 foot at one point! He was just sat on the grass then on flags near me facing me as I chatted to him. Then Today ,yep he came back! Same baby dragonfly doing the exact same thing only closer. He sat on my Lavender I took pics and put my hand right by him, he just sat looking at me! He then did something I would never in a million years of expected, while my hand was close, he flew up and landed right on my hand!! Blown away does not describe how I felt. He sat for near 2 mins looking at me , until I was about to take pic with my left hand, had my phone in pocket. I checked on pendulum as I would have thought dragonfly , must be one of my dragons , nope it was deffo him!! I even asked my Courtwind who also confirmed it.
I cannot begin to express how wonderful I think Citrine Stars is , I mean WOW!!
Thank you so much Citrine Stars you have made my Birthday by connecting me with THE most amazing entity

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Im very surprised there have been no more reviews on Citrine. Im still amazed at her entities as I have 2 now. My dragon shifter has been with me nearly 2 months and was quiet at first. Not long after he came I did see him as a pale coloured mist form. He took his time in getting to know me, but often did crazy little things to let me know he was around. I had to ask him not to do what was noted in his listing lol, he now tickles my nose! He is more settled now and showing just how fun he is . I know that whenever I see Citrine do new listings on her site, the next day most are gone !
My guy was there waiting a while for me though , I kept looking as I was so drawn . He told me we were meant to be together and had been sending me signs well before he was listed. I find Citrine to be a very talented conjurer and seems lovely. She is helpful and polite and I totally get really good vibes from her. Her spirits are a great price too, but I only have entities from her so I should imagine her spirits are lovely too. She comes very highly recommended indeed , she has been a joy to deal with !

MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds