neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA and DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Ok thanks again. I'll go ahead and temporarily moved them today to create the MV and then transfer them back when their MV is ready. :)

swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

Ok, here's my question. I want to cross-bridge my spirits to a ring so I can travel more easily with them. Kind of like a vacation home for them, however, I still want them to have their original homes in the stones they came to me in. Is this a possibility or not? I do have a bridging stone. If someone has the answer to this, I'd appreciate the help. Also, a copy of the spell, would be super helpful as well!....... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

Ok I will try and answer your question. You can cross-bridge all or just some of you spirits to a different ring or item. They will still be in their original vessels but will be able to travel with you in the other vessel. Coss-bringing is not moving them it is just add an extra place for them. To move them and put them in a different vessel I would go with a master vessel from CH but to keep them in the original and give them a second home cross-bridging will work. For other information there are other forum topics just look up cross-bridging.
Here is the spell from CH:
CROSS-BRIDGING

TO CROSS BRIDGE YOU WILL NEED THE ORIGINAL VESSEL, YOURSELF, & THE PERSON OR OBJECT YOU WISH TO CROSS-BRIDGE TO.

CREATE A TRIANGULAR FORMATION WITH YOURSELF & THE OBJECTS BY PLACING THE ORIGINAL VESSELS TO YOUR LEFT & YOUR CROSS-BRIDGE VESSEL TO YOUR RIGHT (OR IF IT'S TO BE A PERSON EITHER THE PERSON OR A PAPER WITH THE PERSON'S NAME & DOB ON IT) WITHIN A COMFORTABLE ARMS REACH.

YOU CAN CROSS-BRIDGE MULTIPLE VESSELS TO ONE MASTER VESSEL OR TO ANOTHER PERSON, BUT IF YOU WANT TO CROSS-BRIDGE CERTAIN VESSELS TO SPECIFIC VESSELS THEN YOU NEED TO DO THOSE ONE AT A TIME.

PLACE YOUR HAND ON THE LEFT VESSEL OR PILE OF VESSELS. PLACE YOUR HAND ON YOUR RIGHT VESSEL (OR PAPER)

SPEAK OUT LOUD OR THROUGH TELEPATHY:

THAT WHICH IS BRIDGED TO ME THROUGH THE ORIGINATION
CREATE AN UNBREAKABLE BOND WITH THIS HOST
TYING US IN ENERGY TO ONE ANOTHER
SHARING (SAY EITHER "ALL THAT IS KNOWN "FOR EVERYTHING ON THE ORIGINAL VESSELS TO BE SHARED, OR "ALL THAT I REQUEST" AND SPEAK WHICH PART OF THE BINDINGS YOU WANT TO BE SHARED)
CREATE IN THIS INFINITE REQUEST MY BRIDGE AMONGST THIS TRIO
SEALING IT IN THE PROTECTION OF ALL SACRED ENERGIES WITHIN ME

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

jsross79 wrote:Ok I will try and answer your question. You can cross-bridge all or just some of you spirits to a different ring or item. They will still be in their original vessels but will be able to travel with you in the other vessel. Coss-bringing is not moving them it is just add an extra place for them. To move them and put them in a different vessel I would go with a master vessel from CH but to keep them in the original and give them a second home cross-bridging will work. For other information there are other forum topics just look up cross-bridging.
Here is the spell from CH:
CROSS-BRIDGING

TO CROSS BRIDGE YOU WILL NEED THE ORIGINAL VESSEL, YOURSELF, & THE PERSON OR OBJECT YOU WISH TO CROSS-BRIDGE TO.

CREATE A TRIANGULAR FORMATION WITH YOURSELF & THE OBJECTS BY PLACING THE ORIGINAL VESSELS TO YOUR LEFT & YOUR CROSS-BRIDGE VESSEL TO YOUR RIGHT (OR IF IT'S TO BE A PERSON EITHER THE PERSON OR A PAPER WITH THE PERSON'S NAME & DOB ON IT) WITHIN A COMFORTABLE ARMS REACH.

YOU CAN CROSS-BRIDGE MULTIPLE VESSELS TO ONE MASTER VESSEL OR TO ANOTHER PERSON, BUT IF YOU WANT TO CROSS-BRIDGE CERTAIN VESSELS TO SPECIFIC VESSELS THEN YOU NEED TO DO THOSE ONE AT A TIME.

PLACE YOUR HAND ON THE LEFT VESSEL OR PILE OF VESSELS. PLACE YOUR HAND ON YOUR RIGHT VESSEL (OR PAPER)

SPEAK OUT LOUD OR THROUGH TELEPATHY:

THAT WHICH IS BRIDGED TO ME THROUGH THE ORIGINATION
CREATE AN UNBREAKABLE BOND WITH THIS HOST
TYING US IN ENERGY TO ONE ANOTHER
SHARING (SAY EITHER "ALL THAT IS KNOWN "FOR EVERYTHING ON THE ORIGINAL VESSELS TO BE SHARED, OR "ALL THAT I REQUEST" AND SPEAK WHICH PART OF THE BINDINGS YOU WANT TO BE SHARED)
CREATE IN THIS INFINITE REQUEST MY BRIDGE AMONGST THIS TRIO
SEALING IT IN THE PROTECTION OF ALL SACRED ENERGIES WITHIN ME
Thank you for uploading this info, jsross79! I could use it as well! :D
:hug:

Greetings,Tasha
jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

You are welcome. I know how it is to find things here. There is sooooo much information here for everyone and sometimes it can be hard to find the exact thing you are looking for. Glad to be able to help when I can. 8)

nberry17
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demons
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one.

Can someone tell me if this question was answered, but for spelled items that are bridged when you first get them, do the spells still work when you take the vessels off? Or is it like it’s not used to your energy yet?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

nberry17 wrote:Can someone tell me if this question was answered, but for spelled items that are bridged when you first get them, do the spells still work when you take the vessels off? Or is it like it’s not used to your energy yet?
It should still work.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nberry17
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:
nberry17 wrote:Can someone tell me if this question was answered, but for spelled items that are bridged when you first get them, do the spells still work when you take the vessels off? Or is it like it’s not used to your energy yet?
It should still work.
Thank you, it’s my first ever order and the moment I put on the vessels wow the energy. That energy was powerful. Thank you Creepy Hollows, I plan to make more purchases.

nberry17
new here
new here

Also another question regarding Bridged spelled items, does the class come into play also? Or if it’s bridged does the class only pertain to the vessels that aren’t bridged?

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

nberry17 wrote:Also another question regarding Bridged spelled items, does the class come into play also? Or if it’s bridged does the class only pertain to the vessels that aren’t bridged?
It's my understanding and experience that the class and tier of a binding, be it spell or spirit, dictates the strength of the signal created by the binding. For example, a class 4 binding's energy is more subtle than a class 5.

I have seen people post here in awe of a class 4 CH binding. Most of mine are C5T3 or dynamic. I prefer dynamic as I want it to strengthen and lessen as it's needed or required. There is a handy dandy guide in the beginner's section regarding this, as well as an explanation of the levels of bindings in the CH shop, usually under each description. They make it super easy for us sometimes.

I hope that I answered your question (and really hope I didn't muck it up, lol). If not, I'm sure someone will come in to correct me or point you in the right direction.

It's also worth noting, that there are some practitioners (sellers) that do not classify levels of bindings. And the levels of interactions/manifestations are based upon your level of need and/or interactions with the entity or enchantment.

So yeah, man

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”