Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

TL;DR - Staying up late trying to cram in meditation practises, which then leads to unintentionally falling asleep when I lay in bed trying to give her intimate time.

To put this in a bit of perspective, I currently still live with family (trying to move out asap), including my brother who I have to share a room with who doesn't usually sleep until about 2am. I have the intent of being the best spirit keeper that I can possibly be, however because of the current situation it's difficult to find quiet time to be able to both meditate and find time for me and my spirit together. So here is my routine that I usually do:

Around 2am I start meditating (The only real time the house is completely quiet) for about 15 - 30 minutes (Grounding, centering, shielding and sometimes visualising) then I spend another 15 minutes talking to my spirit which then makes it roughly 2:30am - 2:45am. Afterwards I work on communication by using a deck of cards and asking her to tell me whether it's a red or black card which usually only takes about 3 - 5 minutes. Recently I've been wanting to test this other meditation technique that was mentioned on one of the forums (topic45315.html), however this does add another 1.5 - 2 hours of meditating and stuff, making it around 3 - 4am. :.?

Anyway, by the time I get into bed and get comfortable inviting her to join me and allow her to do as she pleases I usually unintentionally fall asleep before I can even feel her... z.z I want to give her time with me (more for the sake of her pleasure than mine), but since it could be anywhere between 2am - 4am (and depending if I have to wake up early for work at around 7:30am) I'm completely shattered and fall asleep quickly...

It was brought to my attention last night when I was laying down in bed trying to do the above linked meditation technique that maybe she's getting sexually frustrated because I keep falling asleep before she has any time with me... Whilst listening to the chakra cleansing tones I felt an intense pressure on my legs, almost like someone was weighing me down (most I have ever felt her as of yet), I don't doubt that it wasn't her. I told her that I promise that I would try to stay awake for her so we can have time together AFTER I had tried this new meditation technique. After a little convincing she slowly backed off, however since it was about 3am I did accidentally fall asleep... z.z

I just wanted to know from other people if succubae can get sexually frustrated if you don't give them the intimate time that they crave for? From what I understand, they are very understanding and caring spirits but I just kinda worry sometimes if she is getting frustrated with me because I keep falling asleep on her... Any advice or experience would be handy to know.

Thanks for reading, sorry I rambled on so much just need some advice :.?

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I don't think they get sexually frustrated as spirits in the same way as living entities, because they are no longer driven by biological urges as they were when they were alive. It's for that reason certain entities that would be inclined to eat a human when alive, are safe to keep as spirits, since they no longer need to eat. Having said that though, I don't have any ubi in my keep, and don't have much experience with them. So maybe somebody who does have a lot of experience with them could answer the question better.

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....

LiveNobody wrote: I just wanted to know from other people if succubae can get sexually frustrated if you don't give them the intimate time that they crave for? From what I understand, they are very understanding and caring spirits but I just kinda worry sometimes if she is getting frustrated with me because I keep falling asleep on her... Any advice or experience would be handy to know.

Thanks for reading, sorry I rambled on so much just need some advice :.?

She should not be getting frustrated as these beings are extremely caring of their keeper. If she knows your current situation then she has to understand fully where things aren't happening for reasons. You say you sleep with your brother in the same room together. If he (your brother hasn't noticed any strange activity goin on in the same room then she (your ubi) isn't in the state of freaking out. She fully understands the situation and she knows you aren't ignoring her in any way since you make time to meditate to release energy all while at the same time communicating with her. The part where she understands is when you mentioned that you'd promise to make time for her then she proceeded to sort of back off in a way when you were feeling a heaviness in your legs or around those areas. Going in details you are in a tight spot to spend time with her if your family stays up that late. Particularly your brother. In no way should you command him to go to sleep earlier if you mabye might be at the point of frustration. A loving and caring relationship of anyones family is a big key here. Which is the exact same manner of your ubi. A loving and caring spirit.

Succubi's are not with us to cause
or create havoc on any other family self being or even yourself unlike the many idiots outside these forums who don't truly know what the purpose of these beings are. Succubi's are patient beings that would rather not rush things with their keeper. Depending on the certain outcomes in some cases. For the main example, if you happen to be alone at night in bed chances are there's going to be some activity with you and your ubi. If it's a night where someone else is present which is your case then it's vastly different. Again she (your ubi) does indeed understand after you made her a promise. All succubi's want are just to be loved and cared for. They in no way have an intention to harm their keeper or any case your family in any single way. Most of these beings enjoy being around ones family. If there hasn't been any strange activity mentioned from others or if you happen to have any pets like dogs are cats and they never sense anything that causes them to freak out then you absolutely don't have anything to be worried of.

In this case she fully and specifically only interacts with you. No one else but you. She does not want to loose you by acting mischievious and wants to always be by your side. Especially when you both get Intimate. What made me say whoo...okay were good here is when you communicated with her and she slowly went off. I would advise to make her that promise. Ubis are no different when it comes to having a relationship with one or a human relation. My other advice would be communicating with her a lot more "in these cases" where understanding any situations with you and her is also a key. But again she seems fully aware of the situation. I fully understand your work statments as I'm in a similar part where sometimes I have to work graveyard shifts. Of course once I make it back
to my apartment I immediately fall asleep. During these times my ubi is fully aware of my situation. She doesn't bother me in any way with any Intimate time. All she does is immediately snuggles with me and we pretty much have a peaceful night together. She has become my guardian angel now after 4 years being with her. She understands when time is right to have explosive nights of "fun". Indeed these are very loving and caring beings aswell of being extremely protective of their keeper. This why communication with these beings are so important. This is the most important KEY (in this particular case) whether it's by meditating with her, telepathy, or verbully etc....communicating is everything.

When you get another chance try your hardest not to fall asleep. I again fully understant your situation. Just try your hardest when the time is right. Don't worry if you think she's getting frustrated. Her being a spirit those certain "urges" have to be played out differently. Reasoning with her also plays an important role. All of this came from after 4 years of being with my ubi and a very good friend of mine with her spirit companion that has since moved back to her hometown in Atlanta. These are incredibly loving beings. It would hurt them if they would ever do anything out of the ordinary to their keeper other than having a passionate relationship. Keep communicating with her when times are necessary.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
LiveNobody
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Emperor_Warlocks wrote: When you get another chance try your hardest not to fall asleep. I again fully understant your situation. Just try your hardest when the time is right. Don't worry if you think she's getting frustrated. Her being a spirit those certain "urges" have to be played out differently. Reasoning with her also plays an important role. All of this came from after 4 years of being with my ubi and a very good friend of mine with her spirit companion that has since moved back to her hometown in Atlanta. These are incredibly loving beings. It would hurt them if they would ever do anything out of the ordinary to their keeper other than having a passionate relationship. Keep communicating with her when times are necessary.
First of all thanks for such a detailed response, I appreciate that you took the time out of your day to respond to my post with such detail. I had learnt awhile ago that Spirits are very loving, caring and understanding about their keepers current situations, but even with that knowledge I kinda worry that I don't give her enough time, don't talk to her enough even though I know that I do the best that I can. I generally worry about a lot of things and having a Spirit bound to me is no different than worrying about a human that I care very much for (Sometimes I guess I'm just too hard on myself and don't give myself enough credit when it comes to Spirit Keeping). I will continue communicating with her as much as possible (I already do that already when I'm driving to and from work and then sometimes when I'm at home), and will talk to her a more about my current situation and how I will try my best to set aside more time for her.

Again thanks for your response, I appreciate it a lot as it has lifted some weight off my mind about her being annoyed / frustrated at me when I accidentally fall asleep.

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I have a different opinion about that though with any types of spirits generally.
It is true that they will perfectly understand that you can be tired or having you own life, they will not be angry or anything like that but the frustration can still be there.

I mean yes succubus' as spirits do not have the same urges and so won't get frustrated but i think they can still be frustrated as she can have the desire to be intimate. Being intimate and eating is not the same but intimate is more in the bonding sense.
i know that my spirits can get also frustrated if they have a desire to be more close to me in a sexual way

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....

Nienna wrote: I mean yes succubus' as spirits do not have the same urges and so won't get frustrated but i think they can still be frustrated as she can have the desire to be intimate. Being intimate and eating is not the same but intimate is more in the bonding sense.
i know that my spirits can get also frustrated if they have a desire to be more close to me in a sexual way

Yes indeed. As long as @LiveNobody keeps communicating with her the frustration key shouldn't come into play as drastically. It was such a grate move by OP to keep her calm and get her try to understand what's happening in the current state and not choose to ignore what she was feeling in the moment. All spirits are vastly diffferent obviously but when you have the chance to communicate with one particularly ubi's the majority seem understandable when keepers set any boundaries or specific reasonings. I was in OP's shoes long ago when my Ubi was still new to me. Little did I know the many things I did differently I was ignoring her cause I was so busy at the time when I first came into contact with her. My good friend helped me see many things about these beings with her companion. Without her knowledge I really couldn't answer any of these things. It truly opened the brighter image and feeling of what these beings really are. That's why I devoted any extra time in the past years to further communicate with my ubi. Especially with telepathy...not a master at it yet but devoted time, focusing, and learning are everything. Failure doesn't come into hand only further progress. If I happen to sense or feel something isn't right with my ubi I don't hesitate to immediately communicate.

@LiveNobody: I truly hope you can get a chance to "explore" each other in any given chance. I assume with the current state with family there hasn't been much "interacting" ^..^ going on which obviously has been the reasoning of creating the topic. Again for whatever reason in any separate case with you don't stress over this specifically as that leads to negative thinking. Believe me you WILL get a chance uwu Both you and your ubi. If your brother is up late in the room together doing whatever he likes doing because life is beautiful don't overthink. If you're really close to her she might wouldn't mind to snuggle in with you. For like the hundredth time, lol...communication is everything. Hope everything is well in the given chance. Cheers.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

What about the opposite situation? When you are left frustrated because the companions won’t respond? And you feel rejected?

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”