I am incredibly new to this and I would like some advice.

Milest
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Never tried yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not telling yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Dynamo

As the title says, I am rather new at this whole spirit thing.
I have found the non-binding succubus summon, saw that it didn't require anything physically so I am like "Screw it, why not."
So, I am looking for tips before doing this.
Maybe some banishment spells in case things get... Out of hand.
If I am supposed to say the chant out loud or if I am supposed to stay in that classic meditation pose.
Also, what should I be expecting after, you know, I finished chanting?
Any other tips for a beginner are welcome. ^-^
(Summoning a succubus as a gaming buddy, best freaking ideea.)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Milest wrote:As the title says, I am rather new at this whole spirit thing.
I have found the non-binding succubus summon, saw that it didn't require anything physically so I am like "Screw it, why not."
So, I am looking for tips before doing this.
Maybe some banishment spells in case things get... Out of hand.
If I am supposed to say the chant out loud or if I am supposed to stay in that classic meditation pose.
Also, what should I be expecting after, you know, I finished chanting?
Any other tips for a beginner are welcome. ^-^
(Summoning a succubus as a gaming buddy, best freaking ideea.)
Hi and welcome

There's a free How To Banishment here https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

If you're referring to this topic42054.html

then it can be said telepathically or out loud.

My understanding is this is designed to be a safe conjuration. Yet it's ideal to do your own protection for this, as with any spiritual work session, if you are able to, and to have a clear, sincere intention while saying the words.

Sitting or lying in a comfortable, relaxed position is best and clearing the mind first with several breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth. (This has been recommended by CH in another article somewhere for a bonding session with a spirit.) It's best to not fall asleep, so do it when not tired, or don't lie down if you'll fall asleep.

The imagination of a safe, personal space that resonates with you is a key part of the meet and greet aspect of this conjuration.

What to expect? Maybe it's best not to have preconceived ideas or expectations and just enjoy the privilege and experience of meeting the spirit. For someone who already has experience of spirit contact or who has fairly well developed psychic senses, their experience may well be different than a complete beginner. But we're all psychic really so maybe not.

This article is useful to read on what to expect from communicating with a conjured, bound spirit. You may possibly find it useful to read, eg

--Will I visually see my spirit? Are there other ways of knowing if my spirit is communicating
---My spirit communicates with me. Is it real or just my imagination?
---Why haven't I experienced any interaction with my spirit since he/she arrived?

Hope some of that info is useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I would make certain you have a really good reason to summon a succubus and not some throw away "I'm playing around and just curious" reason, because even a succubus summoned with a "safe" method is NOT going to be pleased with someone who is just messing around with this for fun. You're playing with fire if you're coming at this from that angle.

Otherwise, to answer your questions, I wouldn't use any summoning method without committing yourself to some basic spiritual foundation learning - shielding, warding, grounding, banishing, and maybe some basics on raising a circle too.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Milest
new here
new here

Thank you for all of the useful tips, and, for the second person, I will be honest, I am really skeptical about this whole thing, but if it does actually work I won't be just like "Wow, now leave."
If this thing does actually work I will try to talk with her, try to come up with something that can work for both of us, and maybe working towards future visits.
I know that I am making risks, but if I *#@! up, that's on me, not on you.
Thank you again for everything.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Milest wrote:Thank you for all of the useful tips, and, for the second person, I will be honest, I am really skeptical about this whole thing […]
I hope this doesn't come across as judgemental - but, reading what you say, I found myself thinking that these conjurations aren't really designed as a method of proving the existence of the paranormal. (I may have read too much into what you said. If so, I apologise for any misunderstanding on my part.)

A beginner may not realise that spirits have complete autonomy and independence and may decide not to manifest to someone (despite the conjuration's effectiveness) if they choose. Or that person does not have the ability to notice them when they do appear.

Finally, anxiety or doubt is a very effective block on our psychic sensitivities when it comes to connecting with spirits. Spirit keepers who have had conjured and bound spirit companions for years with very good communication and connection have sometimes found a block appear around anxiety or uncertainty.

So, ironically, the very motive for trying this conjuration (ie scepticism) may actually contrive to create conditions in which it is least likely for you to succeed in disproving your scepticism.

Again, I may be putting too much emphasis on what you said in that respect and I do hope it proves to be a positive experience for you.

I describe myself as being merely on the learning path as regards spirit keeping. Yet I had intense spiritual / mystical experiences for years before I then started training to develop my psychic abilities - over 35 years ago now. I have trained and learned to connect with various types of spirits in the decades since then. I'm still by no means a master.

Yes people can connect immediately as we all have natural psychic abilities, that are often latent, but it's best not to assume or expect impressive experiences at the very first attempt.

Just want to say to you again...I do hope you have a good experience and wish you the best with it.:)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I agree with Regholdain and Lewk: Protection , warding , banishing techniques are the most important thing before summoning .

Doubt is something that i think all keepers before discovering Spirit Keeping had and i think doubting is good in a way but like Lewk said it is being too skeptical can create blockages.

If you are here to prove that paranormal exist and "testing" i would say the same thing as Regholdain but if you are really serious about it then go for it and discover.

Though for a newbie i would advise a custom conjure as it is more safe ; there are plenty of sellers here that can offer you with low prices . Look into the seller review as there is many approved sellers

Milest
new here
new here

Thank you all for the other pieces of advice and for your opinions.
I know it may be silly to do this, but hey, even if it doesn't work, it's not a problem, that is still a result.
Maybe my anxieties did me in, maybe the spirit just didn't want to come, that is no problem.
I want to thank you again, and maybe we will see eachother on those forums again.
Maybe I'll be alone, maybe I won't. (probably the first option)

deepthink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

New CH, but been involved with succubi for a long time, though only aware of mine for the last three years. It is my opinion banishment should be an absolute last effort as this is very damaging to the spirit (imagine liking someone then being outright rejected by them). This is how the playing with fire part mentioned above comes in is that you hurt an entity and that entity might react in a way that shows their pain by lashing out at those close to you or at your career or other things around you that will cause pain or trauma to you. An intent to actually do this will increase your risk of this as well. It is all about intent and energy. Keep in mind you have no secrets from them, they read you like an open book. Memories, thoughts everything...

Milest
new here
new here

deepthink wrote:New CH, but been involved with succubi for a long time, though only aware of mine for the last three years. It is my opinion banishment should be an absolute last effort as this is very damaging to the spirit (imagine liking someone then being outright rejected by them). This is how the playing with fire part mentioned above comes in is that you hurt an entity and that entity might react in a way that shows their pain by lashing out at those close to you or at your career or other things around you that will cause pain or trauma to you. An intent to actually do this will increase your risk of this as well. It is all about intent and energy. Keep in mind you have no secrets from them, they read you like an open book. Memories, thoughts everything...
Well, the banishment was planning to be a last resort anyways.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”