new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

It happens rarely now, but throughout the years when I first started in energy... meditation? Something happens at night, at it doesn't happen every night. I wake up (body paralysis) and i sense something coming and I don't know what it is. It is a energy or maybe entity, but it enters through my back and I feel a weird energy sensation. I hear the ringing in my ears pitch higher when this happens (not tinnitus). Whenever I sense the incoming of this this, I encase my heart with protective energy and it can not touch my heart, but it affects everywhere. Last night, the thing that went inside me started to slowly move my left leg away from my right leg and I wasn't going to let it do what it wanted. I managed to close my legs in my paralysis state and I pushed it out of my body. It then came back into my body with more force. However, unfortunately for it, I already know how to move myself when I am paralyzed. I woke myself entirely by pushing my body to the left. Nothing else happened. What is this thing that has been doing this? It has been many years since it has done it.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Mendi wrote:It happens rarely now, but throughout the years when I first started in energy... meditation? Something happens at night, at it doesn't happen every night. I wake up (body paralysis) and i sense something coming and I don't know what it is. It is a energy or maybe entity, but it enters through my back and I feel a weird energy sensation. I hear the ringing in my ears pitch higher when this happens (not tinnitus). Whenever I sense the incoming of this this, I encase my heart with protective energy and it can not touch my heart, but it affects everywhere. Last night, the thing that went inside me started to slowly move my left leg away from my right leg and I wasn't going to let it do what it wanted. I managed to close my legs in my paralysis state and I pushed it out of my body. It then came back into my body with more force. However, unfortunately for it, I already know how to move myself when I am paralyzed. I woke myself entirely by pushing my body to the left. Nothing else happened. What is this thing that has been doing this? It has been many years since it has done it.
Topic moved to suitable section. Please post accordingly.

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Ok. Here's the thing.

It's been years, so it's like it's moved on or "dissipated"

As to what it was, personally, I couldn't begin to tell ya. Sorry for that.

It is constantly mentioned in numerous threads here, banishing and protection. They are your best weapons in instances like this. And I agree. There are examples and links and how to's and DIY's all over this forum. The search button is your friend.

It could have been an outside entity. Could have been an erroneously and unintentional thoughtform created by yourself. Could have been just a nightmare. Any number of things. Don't service it. Don't give it the time of day. Let sleeping dogs lay. Don't invite it back ever.

That's the best that I can offer, and I apologize if it sounds rude or dismissive. Not my intentions. And I wish you the best of luck on your journey, be it a journey for wisdom, understanding or as a practitioner.

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Mendi wrote:It happens rarely now, but throughout the years when I first started in energy... meditation? Something happens at night, at it doesn't happen every night. I wake up (body paralysis) and i sense something coming and I don't know what it is. It is a energy or maybe entity, but it enters through my back and I feel a weird energy sensation. I hear the ringing in my ears pitch higher when this happens (not tinnitus). Whenever I sense the incoming of this this, I encase my heart with protective energy and it can not touch my heart, but it affects everywhere. Last night, the thing that went inside me started to slowly move my left leg away from my right leg and I wasn't going to let it do what it wanted. I managed to close my legs in my paralysis state and I pushed it out of my body. It then came back into my body with more force. However, unfortunately for it, I already know how to move myself when I am paralyzed. I woke myself entirely by pushing my body to the left. Nothing else happened. What is this thing that has been doing this? It has been many years since it has done it.
I dont know what faith you are in but the advice i am going to give is general though in the bible. Before you go to bed recite psalms 23 or psalms 91. You can google and find this psalms online. Take a screenshot of the text on your phone and read it once or couple of times before going to bed and after you wake up. It helps with fear and keeping away anything negative. If you dont see significant difference on the first day continue to keep reciting for a few days and it should diminish. This is what i do whenever i fear something...

If you want to try something else try the pagan cleansing method described very often in this forum. Each religion or faith has their own cleansing and banishing rituals. But anything will work well. Just find what best suits you based on what you resonate with and practice it regularly or as and when required.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Look up basics for shielding and warding. There are loads of sources out there. I can't speak to what you were experiencing or what it was, but a basic shielding and warding practice would keep a lot of that from happening.

There are some good spiritual foundation documents for beginners also available from the Blog section on Satan and Sons website.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

...and getting a good protection spirit, eg a Volkh…

Once you've got your protections sorted you can more easily tell whether there is an internally generated aspect to this phenomenon.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If the energy meditation is done while laying down, try not doing so. Use the traditional sitting straight pose, and don't forget to ground and center afterwards.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Mendi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thank you all for the replies! @darkwing dook, that makes sense if it is the cause. I do energy meditation in any way, shape or form. Sitting down, standing, talking and laying down. Of course if I am too distracted I can't focus, but when I am not doing much, I tune out and focus on energy meditation.

@Lewk, I was thinking of that and I always go all in. T
It'll be dynamic and I'll take that recommendation into consideration.
Btw, light switches down stairs (I sleep in the living room), come on by themselves. I turn them off, a bit later they turn on again and "noone" is there. Most definitely going to need a protector until I can protect myself

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi again

Have you seen this?

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

The smudging section is to clear your home of bad energies and/or spirits.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “General Questions”