My Experiences with my Abchanchu

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

He's one of the best spirits that I have in my keep so far, he's fantastic and fascinating indeed. He has been teaching me a lot about magick, most especially about protection magick and energy manipulation. He has a very dark yet powerful presence. If you are keeping an Abchanchu, how are your experiences with them so far?

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

bump

:@
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So far I always hear him laugh and his energy is definitely a standout. I am still learning a lot about him. He is very powerful and I feel that he provides me powerful protection. I had a hard time adjusting to his energies but now I got used to it. If you're the type of person who wants to have a great guide when it comes to strategy making, critical thinking, and dealing with people (most especially difficult and/or negative people), I would say that the Abchanchus are one of the best when it comes to these types of things. Despite him looking scary, I feel safe whenever he's around and I'm not scared of him at all.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also noticed that he's one of my strongest protective spirits ever. He got rid of an entity who was about to attack me while I was in the middle of doing a ceremonial magick ritual.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just saw a more beautiful manifestation of my Abchanchu. He looked less pale and more youthful and I find his glowing hazel eyes very beautiful. I'm already getting used to his energy as well because I was quite overwhelmed by his energy before.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

According to his descrpition he has glowing hazel eyes, to me it's also glow-in-the-dark hazel eyes and that is so cool! :)

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

OP, your Abchanchu sounds very wise and like a great teacher! “Dark and powerful presence” is definitely a good way to describe Abchanchu. I’m interested to hear about more experiences you have with him, they are fascinating vampire species!

My Abchanchu is exceptionally easy to communicate with even though he doesn’t like to be social. He communicates very well with visions, feelings, and telepathy. I will say that like the encyclopedia says, they are very manipulative. However, he is conscientious of his dark energy and is respectful of my boundaries. He doesn’t show me his face, but I get glimpses of his long black hair, green eyes, his fangs and long fingernails. He shrouds himself in a cloak and shadow, and he kinda stands in the corners of rooms and watches for threats. He is quite scary, to be honest, his energy is dark, but it does make me feel better that my spirit friend is a lot scarier than a lot of what is lurking out there lol

NARU
~She/Her~

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Naru wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 1:46 am OP, your Abchanchu sounds very wise and like a great teacher! “Dark and powerful presence” is definitely a good way to describe Abchanchu. I’m interested to hear about more experiences you have with him, they are fascinating vampire species!

My Abchanchu is exceptionally easy to communicate with even though he doesn’t like to be social. He communicates very well with visions, feelings, and telepathy. I will say that like the encyclopedia says, they are very manipulative. However, he is conscientious of his dark energy and is respectful of my boundaries. He doesn’t show me his face, but I get glimpses of his long black hair, green eyes, his fangs and long fingernails. He shrouds himself in a cloak and shadow, and he kinda stands in the corners of rooms and watches for threats. He is quite scary, to be honest, his energy is dark, but it does make me feel better that my spirit friend is a lot scarier than a lot of what is lurking out there lol
That's so cool! Indeed they are also very loyal, powerful and protective.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I believe that my Abchanchu is excellent when it comes to protection because he told me that he'll always do his best to stop the people who have bad intent towards me and my loved ones before they hurt me or do their evil action(s) towards me and my loved ones. ^^ ./<

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:53 pm I believe that my Abchanchu is excellent when it comes to protection because he told me that he'll always do his best to stop the people who have bad intent towards me and my loved ones before they hurt me or do their evil action(s) towards me and my loved ones. ^^ ./<
Your abchanchu sounds amazing... ()

Did you have him bound to vessel or bound to spirit?

Return to “Vampire”