Simple Psy Ball (ENergy Manipulation Technique)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'll try this, thanks :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Aryan wrote:
DualWanderer3 wrote:Does the energy have to come from you.I've tryed making pay balls before and felt the energy in my hands but I then do at time see the ambient energy just start swerling around and go into the area between my hands like it's being absorbed into that area.

Like it's automatically taking energy from the environment mostly and not from me.Yet if feels more like the ball forms more from the fact the energy coming from my hands is being blocked by the other hands energy if not the hand itself and at time when I take one hand away the energy is still there but if it dosn't stay a ball it just make like a tornado that goes up.

And I found it's not hard to make the tornado with one hand or the other though it feels like when my hands are facing each other and they start getting resistins is when it starts forming a ball instead of just making one.Is this because it's not my energy im using but the energy around me or another sorse like music.

Blessed be
the energy used to create energy balls comes from within your body unless your body is attuned and linked to the universe for the unlimited energy supply. you can provide these energy balls to anyone you wish too, there are many practices that teach you how to deal with energies, one of them is reiki which i practice.
good luck :)
As I understand it, the basic technique in the OP does in fact raise sufficient 'excess' energy (for want of a better word) for the method to work.

It wouldn't be a case of draining yourself of the essential energy that you need within your own body.

I think using ambient energy might be a later stage, if/when a person is clear on how to do the basic technique and is able to ensure the ambient energy is clean and/or suitable. It might be preferable when someone is proficient with the basic technique to move on first to incorporating other energies that you're confident in knowing how to access in a pure form (ie minus negative / adulterated energies).

I have to say that I haven't gone very far with this kind of work but I think what I say above is correct.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Educational Material”