Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Are we sharing lazy Orb experiences?
I just had one bound to Spirit.

I haven't been tired in almost two days now, and I've been running on around five hours of sleep for that time. I'm not sure if feeling "wired" after a binding is normal, but I definitely feel awake. So far that's the only experience I've gotten save for just an ample amount of energy. Though I'm not sure if this is directly from the Lazy Orb binding or the fact that I also got extensive shielding that may be allowing my energy to prosper without a lot of previous gunk.

Guess we'll see, huh?

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

hi, i had gone through this thread, you guys recieved a ball (orb) ..theres an option in the shop bind to spirit so whats it about..? ..will you not recieve any orb while opting for it or how does it work?..and the code words are sent with the purchase, right?

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Aryan wrote:hi, i had gone through this thread, you guys recieved a ball (orb) ..theres an option in the shop bind to spirit so whats it about..? ..will you not recieve any orb while opting for it or how does it work?..and the code words are sent with the purchase, right?
Pretty much Aryan.
Binding to spirit means you don't get a physical vessel for the spell - instead they bind the spell directly to your spirit. It's a matter of preference (especially with CH bridging).

Yes you get the code words when you purchase - for me it's always been a download format

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Soltari wrote:
Aryan wrote:hi, i had gone through this thread, you guys recieved a ball (orb) ..theres an option in the shop bind to spirit so whats it about..? ..will you not recieve any orb while opting for it or how does it work?..and the code words are sent with the purchase, right?
Pretty much Aryan.
Binding to spirit means you don't get a physical vessel for the spell - instead they bind the spell directly to your spirit. It's a matter of preference (especially with CH bridging).

Yes you get the code words when you purchase - for me it's always been a download format
thanks, just had this confusion with the orb thing as the product displayed to sell was a orb so was confused about that bind to spirit option

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

Aryan wrote:
Soltari wrote:
Pretty much Aryan.

thanks, just had this confusion with the orb thing as the product displayed to sell was a orb so was confused about that bind to spirit option
Orbs optional - my lazy orb is in orb format (a nice stone I must say) but I have other orbs bound to my MV for example.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Soltari wrote:
Aryan wrote:
Soltari wrote:
Pretty much Aryan.

Orbs optional - my lazy orb is in orb format (a nice stone I must say) but I have other orbs bound to my MV for example.
aah..alright, thanks :)

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Strigoi56
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Zodiac:

After reading this and other threads decided to give in and grab one. Just placed my order today, Super excited :8)

Nympho (J), (An), (K), (A), (B)
Succubus (N), (Do), (H)
Royal Djinn (Da), (F)
Baby Dragon (W), (L)
Golden High Elf (G)
Wraith
gingerwolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 51
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Gold Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Question about the Lazy Orb... do you have to hold it while saying the words or can you just say the code words since it's bridged?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It should work if it's bridged.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”