Hesitant but being called by a Succubus?

Narnar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Emperor_Warlocks wrote:
Narnar wrote: Is Ash's spell really safe though? My understanding for it was that it still will summon an unbound succubus spirit, one that is not vetted the way that a CH custom conjure would be summoned by the staff. So that was the hesitation there. As I do not practice any protection spells currently, it seemed like too much of a risk to potentially open a door to let an unbound spirit in without knowing its intentions.

However if I were to go through with a succubus, yes I would have no problem with a custom conjure. In general I am a bit fearful of spirit keeping/ paranormal acts as a whole when things go wrong lol. Its tough to meditate peacefully when in the back of my mind I have that paranoia.
It is safe as the summon speaks to only unbound ubi's that come through as it doesn't speak to any other negative energies. Ubi's from the conjured spell shouldn't cause any havoc with ubi's that come through from there as the sole purpose is for them to interact with you. I do understand that the type that comes through are all unbounds though. Again Ash and Magnolia are the experts at these things. You should never let your fears get the best of you. Know that Ubi's from CH are the exact opposite from what others outside CH believe. Meditating with your spirits is important whenever you want to increase awareness with your spirits. When you let the fear take over you is when you'll loose the probability of dealing with your spirits. You'll ended up loosing connection just like what your going through with your Nympho. Put every fear you may have of the paranormal. There's a reason why we call them companions. They are not here to scare us but to be apart of our lives. In the end if you really are interested in ubi's then I'd say a custom one is right for you with your very own preferences if your just not too keen on the unbound method. Doing it this way, you shouldn't be worried about anything ever going "wrong" as these Ubi's are specifically bound to the person.
Maybe with your advice I will try the succubus conjuration from Ash. I have been really looking forward/ excited to it and been better at just letting my mind be more calm. For me it is almost like double the work to trust myself and not be fearful of these nympho/ succubus spirits but to just allow them to interact and feel their presence. I definitely do sense when they are around. It is incredibly exciting

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Narnar wrote: Maybe with your advice I will try the succubus conjuration from Ash. I have been really looking forward/ excited to it and been better at just letting my mind be more calm. For me it is almost like double the work to trust myself and not be fearful of these nympho/ succubus spirits but to just allow them to interact and feel their presence. I definitely do sense when they are around. It is incredibly exciting

Know that these entities are all unbound Ubi's. As I said these Ubi's are only coming through to interact. They're not bound is the thing to look at, that's why I recommended to get one from the shop that has specific things chosen as a custom order that you would like.

You have to be ready for interactions as the topic mentions If you feel something then most likely the summon worked. Something to remember everyone is entirely different in our senses. If the method doesn't end up working for you the shop always has available listings for custom bounded Ubi's if your really drawn to Ubi's.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”