The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Rowan6
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced

By the way yes I have checked spam :) hopefully he willingness get back to me soon. Thanks for the help

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

I hope i got to you finally. I have been non stop but finally am seeing the light.....between pre-conjures and larger custom orders it keeps me hopping. Times are getting better now as i have worked solid for 3 days getting orders complete for everyone.....Hope everyone is staying safe during the pamdemic

Kovu94
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Kovu

I just ordered a royal conjuration last week for a demon, I've heard good things about you Billy, I look forward to meeting whoever you end up finding for me. I also ordered a in depth reading, I'm hoping if my future companion agrees to one day get a 2 body binding.
I'm sure your workload must be absolutely insane right now, good luck, and thank you for the hard work your putting in.

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Hope everyone is doing well just wanted to announce that the shop is now back open for business. Thanks Billy Bladez

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

hardcorebt79 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:12 am Hope everyone is doing well just wanted to announce that the shop is now back open for business. Thanks Billy Bladez
Welcome back. Just a note, please write to CH helpdesk, to get your buyer/seller or seller account.

CH can be reached at this address: [email protected]

Murray99
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix

Just a BIG shout out to Billy for finding me some of the amazing spirits ( red dragon and si'lat djinn). Very hard working spirits and they do make things happen for me ( I do not request for impossible things though) . I'm fairly new to spirit keeping, it's almost been a year for me and still discovering and learning things about spirit keeping. To all the newbies out there, be patient and you have to believe in your spirits/entities ( they can hear you!). Im just starting to learn how to tell my owns thoughts from theirs. I still have a long way to go and just looking forward to learning more about my spirits. Massive Thank you Billy \./

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Well well we’ll, look who got herself a werewolf x*D Werewolves never interested me. Yeah not even Twilight (I’m actually an old f**t lmao :'D )

I had done a reading by CH and werewolf came up as the best spirit to work with. I thought to myself if I’d actually get a werewolf, it should be from someone extremely special and an extraordinary person.

I’ve known the Pagan Shop/TPS for years. But I remember my first time visiting the website, Billy had written that he accepts US orders and cannot ship internationally. I guess because of this I never considered the Pagan Shop for any sort of conjuring.

My interest in an Ajatar has led me to TPS and I started browsing the website and then I came here to read the reviews — and wow! Pages after pages of glowing reviews sure did have an impact on me.

Although Ajatar was the reason of my initial interest in TPS, I ended up with a werewolf! Why? I don’t know! I guess I felt it was time. And I trusted Billy with welcoming a werewolf who is so perfect it’s actually silly. Like seriously how could Billy pair you up with the perfect companion is beyond me.

There’s already a strong bond. I feel this werewolf differently. He’s absolutely everything I wanted and then some. I got the in-depth write up and man it’s astonishing how every word just resonates with me.

Believe the hype. Get companions from Billy.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
LadyDragula
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire

I have a few demons from Billy. I also have no idea how he paired them so well, considering that he accidentally sent me an email saying "Just get her a demon."😂 I was positive it was going to be all wrong, not a good fit, etc. Turns out they are perfectly wonderful and we had no problems whatsoever. Except that what they find amusing can be pretty cold, lol. I suggest Billy, too. Good guy, good spirits, good prices 👍

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I've welcomed home several amazing spirits from Billy, mostly pre-conjures, and all are completely wonderful, active companions with strong energy whom I love dearly.

Today, though, I'd like to talk about my Prince Si'lat Djinn who is my only Custom Conjure from the pagan shop.

Billy really matched me with the perfect companion in S. He is so strong, funny, and interesting! A scholar of all Magickal systems and practices he loves to discuss Magickal theories and philosophy and he puts all of his knowledge to great use in helping the citizens of his kingdom and always striving to make life better for everyone under his care (including me). Using everything he's learned along with his own powerful innate Magick makes him an amazing wish granter as well, he's helped me out in so many ways its insane and I don't know what I'd do without him! Despite his many duties and responsibilities in his home realm he always, always makes time for me and shows me everyday how important I am to him ❤

In conclusion Billy is an amazing conjurer and I highly recommend getting a CC from the pagan shop! He'll somehow match you with a companion who is absolutely perfect for you!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Today I wanna talk about my

Vampire.

Geddit? No?

Okay it’s PSY Vampire. Worth a shot ^..^

Anyway, I’m really not into vampires despite my interest in their powers. I never had any and didn’t plan to get any but reading about Psy Vamps and their ability to help develop psychic abilities has intrigued me. I knew I’d want a CC so that our energies would match and there’s a common ground of understanding. I also didn’t want a sexual entity.
Billy seems to be the only person who’ll get me an entity in the form of a bestie. Really the one who stepped forward is like a sister from another mother and realm. We even like the same color (hint: look at my signature lol).
I’m very much pleased with her. She’s absolutely patient and understands my frustrations and continues being supportive.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Seller Review”