In Honor of my Late Grandfather

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I decided to have a binding of my late grandfather from CH. The unique thing about this is that I was able to meet him when he was still alive until when I was around 13 years old. He was a very kind and gentle person and very loving and caring as a grandfather. He's calm, humble, compassionate, very intelligent and wise yet he's very proficient in weaponry, martial arts and chemistry. He was a survivalist when he was young because it was a time of war at that time and he was the only survivor among his brothers and sisters at that time. He worked as a bodyguard, a chemist and a tricycle driver. It just reminds me of the times when he always visits us during Sunday and he would always tell me "may God always bless you and have mercy on you." I always treasured his advice. I felt so sad when he passed away. Whenever I work with him in a traditional ritual I always see physically a very beautiful blue-violet orb floating around his altar. I'm very grateful to have a binding of my late grandfather. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

He sounds like a fascinating man, how lovely that you are able to reconnect now.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:44 pm He sounds like a fascinating man, how lovely that you are able to reconnect now.
He is indeed fascinating. Thank you very much. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

He was even okay with me honoring him in an ancestral Asian magick ritual. He's open minded and understanding even if he lived as a religious Catholic.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think that was a very beautiful idea. I think sometimes those religious ties we have go away when we pass on and leave the physical body.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Nice to read about your grandfather. Glad you have him with you always.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

divineseeker wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 11:20 pm Hello,
Nice to read about your grandfather. Glad you have him with you always.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My grandpa told me his favorite foods while I was working with him and I told my conversation with him to my mom and my mom agreed.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:32 pm I decided to have a binding of my late grandfather from CH. The unique thing about this is that I was able to meet him when he was still alive until when I was around 13 years old. He was a very kind and gentle person and very loving and caring as a grandfather. He's calm, humble, compassionate, very intelligent and wise yet he's very proficient in weaponry, martial arts and chemistry. He was a survivalist when he was young because it was a time of war at that time and he was the only survivor among his brothers and sisters at that time. He worked as a bodyguard, a chemist and a tricycle driver. It just reminds me of the times when he always visits us during Sunday and he would always tell me "may God always bless you and have mercy on you." I always treasured his advice. I felt so sad when he passed away. Whenever I work with him in a traditional ritual I always see physically a very beautiful blue-violet orb floating around his altar. I'm very grateful to have a binding of my late grandfather. <3
This is so beautiful () now your grandfather is with you always

What kind of information do you have to put in the notes section for a binding of a deceased family member (I'm thinking about getting one from creepyhollows )

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

just their full name I think

Return to “Human”