Ulaphres angels, any keepers? What are they like?

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Normally I am not attracted to angels, the listing for a CC ulaphres has grabbed my attention STRONGLY. Since the listing mentions how they are preferably to be kept by those with experience in regards to angels, and I have little to none, I ask any keepers here; what are yours like? I have MANY DA spirits but only one angel, an anamanchara so...help?

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Hmm. I have one female ulaphres angel from CH a long time ago. And this one came from a reverse adopt.
I have to be completely honest I don't have too much of a bonded connection or much info (I also don't work with angels too much) - however the energy is a little more darker and from her info she is willing to help me walk different planes.
I do think they require some house rules though.

I don't see ulaphres angels talked about much on here actually, so, I'm very curious to see what others have to say.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I actually invited an Ulaphres angel to join me after I invited a Nephilim and his energy wasnt quite as startling or overwhelming as the Nephilims was when we first met, but it was pretty close. Nephilim just seem to have an overabundance of intense when it comes to their energy. The Ulaphres is extremely strong minded, a bit of a smart a$$ with snark when sharing his thoughts, and is very opinionated on everything; so he's a bit intense in personality and is very direct with his energy. I have tried to call on him in lucid dreams so I could visit with him, but I found out that he prefers to utilise his energies more towards directing me to other realms for experiences and watching over me while I'm dreaming and traveling. He might in the future become more personal then just sharing his thoughts and using his energies to help me, he may not, but he is still an awesome companion to have so I'll let him set the pace.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

The key point to note from that advisory in the listing is this
"if you are not accustomed to working with Angels they may seem intimidating."

So let's consider how/why angels can be intimidating...
They are celestially powerful, they can bend worlds, they are unafraid of explosive change or imposing a new order to things that need adjusting, they are quick to measure circumstances and apply solutions within their power (very quick), they are intelligently lightyears beyond you in fathoming universal knowledge and see from endless angles you cannot. You will rarely understand what they are doing and why, but compassionate angels will be the sort to carefully guide and translate for you. Imagine you're like a very small creature compared to these beings and some will carefully lead you along the path where they have the vantage point to see the end, while others will test, train, push you to evolve to a level where you can better comprehend from their vantage point and take matters into your own hands.

Like draco, my experience with the Ulaphres is that they are strong minded and strong willed, they can be commanding and yes they can indulge in smartassery. They will have an idea of how to do things and what you should be doing, and if you're not ready to go with it, if you contest them on something, they can be incredulous about your position. They may not easily comprehend when you're exhausted or don't have the capacity to deal with intense experiences since it's so easy for them to shift and move through planes and dimensions.
Their capabilities go above and beyond what we can conceive and yet those capabilities are just normal for them, if you fall behind they will not necessarily get why you haven't caught up.

Some may say you just need to have a firm hand with them, given the complexity of these beings I feel like you'd have the best experience with one of them if you're ready and willing to go along with what they have in mind or in store for you to as equal a degree as you may put your foot down on matters.
They will have your very best interest at heart, they can sincerely care for you, and they are really excited and into leveling you up, expanding your potential. Beyond this, they strike me overall as thrill-seekers who are quite aware how capable they are and possibly wanting to show off. You have to be willing to do things their way sometimes in bonding, to go along for the ride and other times to have them compromise so you can go hang out with other beings and learn different things, or even just take a break...
On the other hand, they aren't necessarily easy to bond with, you shouldn't expect them to hound you or press you for interaction --if you start off wanting to take things slow with them, you'll find as a consequence you have to make most of the effort. If you start off being like 'okay, I want to go fast, let's do this' they will be intrigued and be the ones to initiate more contact with you, and bonding will be a breeze...intense for the sensitive person, but wondrously interactive. They also seem to prefer to commune in action-oriented ways rather than just 'sitting down for a chat', so to speak.

Because they are a dark angelic race, divine passion is really at the forefront of their motivations... they strike me as absolute artists when it comes to energy manipulation. They are always craving the spectacular, they don't want to settle for the mundane and that's what they're going to bring into your life.

If you're someone who is passionate about the fantastic, pushing boundaries and expanding your awareness, it is a perfect match and it won't be too much to handle. If you're wanting to be gradual about your exposure to the fantastic then they can get impatient with you and wonder 'wtf!?' Lol.
However, a custom conjuration process is, as always, going to be the match best for you. You could get an angel who is a little more patient as long as you invite one into your life with the willingness to explore what they have to offer.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I don’t know much, sorry. :( But I did found a link about them and people experiences with them.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=42735

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

Vipera, so much insight, so much amazing info, thank you!!! All this advice, and all of it meaningful...wow. *bows in awe and wonder* I can not articulate how grateful I am...Thank you!!!

You make me feel so very small in such an amazing and comforting way, thanks again for all this info. You are an amazing teacher, you have yourself an eager and ecstatic student.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

You're just being nice to me because you think I might be a Sidhe, aren't you? :p (Yes I read the other thread).
I'm playing, I appreciate the appreciation. Only decent at teaching when I don't have to though! I never think I have much to post until I begin typing.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 10:02 pm The key point to note from that advisory in the listing is this
"if you are not accustomed to working with Angels they may seem intimidating."

So let's consider how/why angels can be intimidating...
They are celestially powerful, they can bend worlds, they are unafraid of explosive change or imposing a new order to things that need adjusting, they are quick to measure circumstances and apply solutions within their power (very quick), they are intelligently lightyears beyond you in fathoming universal knowledge and see from endless angles you cannot. You will rarely understand what they are doing and why, but compassionate angels will be the sort to carefully guide and translate for you. Imagine you're like a very small creature compared to these beings and some will carefully lead you along the path where they have the vantage point to see the end, while others will test, train, push you to evolve to a level where you can better comprehend from their vantage point and take matters into your own hands.

Like draco, my experience with the Ulaphres is that they are strong minded and strong willed, they can be commanding and yes they can indulge in smartassery. They will have an idea of how to do things and what you should be doing, and if you're not ready to go with it, if you contest them on something, they can be incredulous about your position. They may not easily comprehend when you're exhausted or don't have the capacity to deal with intense experiences since it's so easy for them to shift and move through planes and dimensions.
Their capabilities go above and beyond what we can conceive and yet those capabilities are just normal for them, if you fall behind they will not necessarily get why you haven't caught up.

Some may say you just need to have a firm hand with them, given the complexity of these beings I feel like you'd have the best experience with one of them if you're ready and willing to go along with what they have in mind or in store for you to as equal a degree as you may put your foot down on matters.
They will have your very best interest at heart, they can sincerely care for you, and they are really excited and into leveling you up, expanding your potential. Beyond this, they strike me overall as thrill-seekers who are quite aware how capable they are and possibly wanting to show off. You have to be willing to do things their way sometimes in bonding, to go along for the ride and other times to have them compromise so you can go hang out with other beings and learn different things, or even just take a break...
On the other hand, they aren't necessarily easy to bond with, you shouldn't expect them to hound you or press you for interaction --if you start off wanting to take things slow with them, you'll find as a consequence you have to make most of the effort. If you start off being like 'okay, I want to go fast, let's do this' they will be intrigued and be the ones to initiate more contact with you, and bonding will be a breeze...intense for the sensitive person, but wondrously interactive. They also seem to prefer to commune in action-oriented ways rather than just 'sitting down for a chat', so to speak.

Because they are a dark angelic race, divine passion is really at the forefront of their motivations... they strike me as absolute artists when it comes to energy manipulation. They are always craving the spectacular, they don't want to settle for the mundane and that's what they're going to bring into your life.

If you're someone who is passionate about the fantastic, pushing boundaries and expanding your awareness, it is a perfect match and it won't be too much to handle. If you're wanting to be gradual about your exposure to the fantastic then they can get impatient with you and wonder 'wtf!?' Lol.
However, a custom conjuration process is, as always, going to be the match best for you. You could get an angel who is a little more patient as long as you invite one into your life with the willingness to explore what they have to offer.
I absolutely agree with this one and based on my experiences, mine is very supportive and gives me extra spiritual energy from time to time. Mine isn't strict, he would just fly around and be observant. If they think you're already doing a lot of magickal rituals or workings, they won't be so much strict or probably won't be strict at all. They provide great help and guidance in energy manipulation.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Angels”