Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vision
Zodiac:

I bought this pendulum a few days ago. I haven't really worked with it untill today. And. When i first started i said "to all spirits and entities other that (my ubis name) please leave" after words held the pendulum above her vessel and connecting stone, i asked to see her yes and her no. Now when i first attempted this i was holding with one hand and hold my hand with my other hand to keep it steady. I wasn't getting clear answers. So i went to one hand. And the pendulum. Although im still skeptical, i got some clear answers. Like she doesn't like the nicknames i been giving her (i was cutting her name in half so i would say her first half or the second half of her name. But she likes little girl) i asked her if the chocolate is to her liking. (Yes) and has she been influencing my dreams (no) (weird i thought) so i asked her if she knows thats its ok to (yes) so i repeated myself in saying "i give you full permission to come into my dreams" i also asked if my meditation is ok (yes), is the new house rules that i implaced ok (yes) and every answer i made sure to thank her

darkenVision
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Editors note: she likes her full name to be spoken. Which i swear im saying it wrong but she says im saying it correctly

Hunty
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Good thing that you bought one. I just made one myself, it looks stupid but it works... pretty good if I would say so myself.
To start with, I usually do questions that have to be either yes or no (e.g 1. Is anyone here? (Yes) 2. Am I alone? (No)).
This way you can surely know which rotation is yes and which one is no. I always make sure even though that didn't change since I started working with a pendulum and it probably won't ever change, which I am glad for.
Works pretty much flawlessly. Give it a try next time. 8))

Also, if you have shaky hands like me, it would be of utmost importance to lay your arm on something solid, say a table or the edge of a bed which I use. I tried combination of holding my right hand by the wrist while it is laying on a table but that proved to be very unreliable.

Also, maybe try cleansing your pendulum. It will most probably help. :)

“Whatever happens, happens.”
darkenVision
new here
new here
Zodiac:

What do you normally use to "cleanse" a pendulum

darkenVision
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Actually. I been meaning to aak you hunty. How do you do your rooting meditation? I usually just sit in my chair (since cris cross hurts my thigh) i been wanting to do a stronger means of meditation. Can you give me like a crash course? Or some vidoes that you may have watched or something? Thank you

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

darkenVision wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 2:47 am What do you normally use to "cleanse" a pendulum
Some people run water over their pendulum and imagine the negativity going down the drain. Others use white sage and pass the pendulum through the smoke. Then others hold it in their power hand and imagine a white light covering their pendulum while they say some words to cleanse it. Some people place it in the Moon light.

Hunty
new here
new here
Zodiac:

darkenVision wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:12 am Actually. I been meaning to aak you hunty. How do you do your rooting meditation? I usually just sit in my chair (since cris cross hurts my thigh) i been wanting to do a stronger means of meditation. Can you give me like a crash course? Or some vidoes that you may have watched or something? Thank you
Oh boy. I don't think that you should be asking me, honestly. x*D
I'm not experienced in grounding myself yet, but I just meditate until I am pretty much certain that I am calm and focused, then I imagine roots growing from the bottom of my spine down my legs to the ground below. Sometimes the results are better, sometimes they are... unsatisfactory. Once when I tried grounding myself, both of my feet started to tingle like mad, it actually turned the meditation session upside down because my concentration broke. Still, that made me believe that I am doing something right. Apart from the fact that I meditated so well that I... "kind of" forgot that I was breathing.

Basically, do meditation enough that you will be able ground yourself or try grounding yourself to the point that you will be able to meditate better and, as a result, you will be able to ground yourself. Tried both. They work... in a way. 8))
But I would recommend you to look on the forum and don't take my advice to the heart. I'm still new and I don't want to give out bad advices. uwu

Hunty
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Dragona wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:23 am Some people run water over their pendulum and imagine the negativity going down the drain. Others use white sage and pass the pendulum through the smoke. Then others hold it in their power hand and imagine a white light covering their pendulum while they say some words to cleanse it. Some people place it in the Moon light.
I read somewhere that leaving your pendulum in salt water overnight is also a good way to have it cleansed. Is that true, though? :@

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Salt is traditionally used for cleansing and can remove negative energy debris :)

darkenVision
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Im definitely going to use the salt water method. Im not very..imaginative. untill im asleep. Trust me, having dream recaling as a skill can be weird at times 🤣 still trying to work at lucid dreaming thought

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”