Lalina And Adar Llwch Gwinn

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

So, there was a bogo deal a while back and me being me I couldn’t resist it, so I bought it. It was like ‘buy one spirit, get one for free’ sort of thing. Anyways, a kind of weeks pass and I got the note for it.

Both of them were reverse adoptions, by the way. And from those adoptions, I got a Lalina and a Adar Llwch Gwinn. 8) Honestly, this reverse adoptions is so full of surprises.

But that’s not what my post will be focusing on. I want to know if you guys have any experiences with them or information that I might have overlook. It will be appreciated.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I want to say that a Adar Llwch Gwinn don't have names but you can give them one if you'd like and they are supposed to be very protective not just of their keeper but also for other family members in the household. I've wanted one in my keep for a while now.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

Dragona wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 8:01 pm I want to say that a Adar Llwch Gwinn don't have names but you can give them one if you'd like and they are supposed to be very protective not just of their keeper but also for other family members in the household. I've wanted one in my keep for a while now.
Actually, my Adar Llwch Gwinn was provided a name. So I think do they have names. But thank you for your response! :)|

Just curious; are you planning to get one soon?

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

JenNeutral wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 8:40 pm
Dragona wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 8:01 pm I want to say that a Adar Llwch Gwinn don't have names but you can give them one if you'd like and they are supposed to be very protective not just of their keeper but also for other family members in the household. I've wanted one in my keep for a while now.
Actually, my Adar Llwch Gwinn was provided a name. So I think do they have names. But thank you for your response! :)|

That's cool that yours already has a name.

I'm always adding protective magickal amulets and protective spirits to my keep . I don't think it will be in the next couple of months but perhaps later this year.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

Dragona wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 9:17 pm
JenNeutral wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 8:40 pm

That's cool that yours already has a name.

I'm always adding protective magickal amulets and protective spirits to my keep . I don't think it will be in the next couple of months but perhaps later this year.
That sounds great! :)

Return to “Creatures”