new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Super excited, just got my reading for "Which Spirits Would Be Best Companions?"
My 5 are:
- Muddled Blood Vampire
- Farfy
- Sandwalker
- Forest Giant
- Merfolk

Out of all that were said, the Farfy grabs my attention the most. Does anyone here have any experience with them?

"We are us, all Americans, when did we become our own enemy" - unknown.
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I don’t have any experiences with them, but there were information on them on the CH encyclopedia.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ghlight=Fa

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
MightyPeppers
new here
new here

I already read up on the encyclopedia for them. Was hoping for more info than that is all.

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

I ordered a reading too, and I’m super excited to see what spirits would be best at this point in my life! I have some ideas, and I’m excited to see if any of them match!

It looks like you got a lot of DA spirits, and they are all really varied! That’s really cool! I don’t have any experience with a Farfy unfortunately, but there has to be someone out there who has.

Let us know if you end up getting any of those spirits! I’d love to see how it goes. (:

NARU
~She/Her~

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

A Farfy choose me a few years ago in a RA. She is a very happy and affectionate spirit! Her attitude reminds me of a cat a bit actually in many ways. She is inquisitive but will be laid back for long periods and will lay around and observe everything going on, keeping an eye out. Much like the encyclopedia entry says she likes to hoard things she finds interesting. But, she will also share her prizes with those she is close to. She's the type to keep cool rocks and coins she finds, just really any little treasures that catch her attention. So I've found that sharing the things that you find to be little treasures with them. She likes to find things so if you ever lose something asking a farfy to find it is something they really enjoy doing. I honestly find farfy's good companions to have around.

MightyPeppers
new here
new here

Naru wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:52 pm I ordered a reading too, and I’m super excited to see what spirits would be best at this point in my life! I have some ideas, and I’m excited to see if any of them match!

It looks like you got a lot of DA spirits, and they are all really varied! That’s really cool! I don’t have any experience with a Farfy unfortunately, but there has to be someone out there who has.

Let us know if you end up getting any of those spirits! I’d love to see how it goes. (:
draco_star898 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:44 pm A Farfy choose me a few years ago in a RA. She is a very happy and affectionate spirit! Her attitude reminds me of a cat a bit actually in many ways. She is inquisitive but will be laid back for long periods and will lay around and observe everything going on, keeping an eye out. Much like the encyclopedia entry says she likes to hoard things she finds interesting. But, she will also share her prizes with those she is close to. She's the type to keep cool rocks and coins she finds, just really any little treasures that catch her attention. So I've found that sharing the things that you find to be little treasures with them. She likes to find things so if you ever lose something asking a farfy to find it is something they really enjoy doing. I honestly find farfy's good companions to have around.
I actually already did make a purchase (or two) :p)
I got a Western Brass Dragon, mainly cause I felt really drawn to getting one for some reason. And I got a Farfy as well, since they seemed SUPER interesting, and were recommended to me. Kinda strange there's only one post I've found talking about Farfie's so I'll definitely keep updated on my experience with her.

Both are custom conjures, female adults, but nothing else wanted as far as specifics go. Really excited to see how this turns out. 8))

Good to know they enjoy little things like stones and coins, or finding lost items. Weird that yours is similar to a cat, but if that's a regular thing with them, I welcome that completely. Has yours manifested to you any?
Last edited by MightyPeppers on Thu May 21, 2020 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

MightyPeppers wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:37 pm
Naru wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:52 pm I ordered a reading too, and I’m super excited to see what spirits would be best at this point in my life! I have some ideas, and I’m excited to see if any of them match!

draco_star898 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:44 pm A Farfy choose me a few years ago in a RA. She is a very happy and affectionate spirit! Her attitude reminds me of a cat a bit actually in many ways. She is inquisitive but will be laid back for long periods and will lay around and observe everything going on, keeping an eye out. Much like the encyclopedia entry says she likes to hoard things she finds interesting. But, she will also share her prizes with those she is close to. She's the type to keep cool rocks and coins she finds, just really any little treasures that catch her attention. So I've found that sharing the things that you find to be little treasures with them. She likes to find things so if you ever lose something asking a farfy to find it is something they really enjoy doing. I honestly find farfy's good companions to have around.
I actually already did make a purchase (or two) :p)
I got a Western Brass Dragon, mainly cause I felt really drawn to getting one for some reason. And I got a Farfy as well, since they seemed SUPER interesting, and were recommended to me. Kinda strange there's only one post I've found talking about Farfie's so I'll definitely keep updated on my experience with her.

Both are custom conjures, female adults, but nothing else wanted as far as specifics go. Really excited to see how this turns out. 8))

Good to know they enjoy little things like stones and coins, or finding lost items. Weird that yours is similar to a cat, but if that's a regular thing with them, I welcome that completely. Has yours manifested to you any?
I've seen her mostly with my 3rd eye, felt her energies, and most of the info I receive from my companions comes from claircognizance. Full physical manifestations are rare for me, but I've never been bothered by that.

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

MightyPeppers wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:54 am Super excited, just got my reading for "Which Spirits Would Be Best Companions?"
My 5 are:
- Muddled Blood Vampire
- Farfy
- Sandwalker
- Forest Giant
- Merfolk

Out of all that were said, the Farfy grabs my attention the most. Does anyone here have any experience with them?
No lie, I also was interested in the Farfy when I first learned about them. There are two pre-conjured ones on CH right now. They sound like very interesting creatures and I'm not sure but I may have had a dream about one a few times without realizing it. I kinda called them a Falkor looking creature due to the dog/wolf like head and dragon like body.

Here's the dream post I made if you want to read it:
viewtopic.php?f=103&t=78050

If my dream was of a living Farfy then I'd say they wouldn't make good pets but can be great protectors. I don't think you can be wishy washy with them, you must be adamant and it might be wise to lay down some ground rules. This advise applies only if my dream was of a Farfy, if it wasn't than you may want to ignore me. I don't personally have a Farfy in my Keep so I don't know if this is totally accurate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It also could depend on the personality of the Farfy, I could have just met one who likes to be more of a predator than others.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
MightyPeppers
new here
new here

TrueGalacticPrince wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:48 pm
MightyPeppers wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:54 am Super excited, just got my reading for "Which Spirits Would Be Best Companions?"
My 5 are:
- Muddled Blood Vampire
- Farfy
- Sandwalker
- Forest Giant
- Merfolk

No lie, I also was interested in the Farfy when I first learned about them. There are two pre-conjured ones on CH right now. They sound like very interesting creatures and I'm not sure but I may have had a dream about one a few times without realizing it. I kinda called them a Falkor looking creature due to the dog/wolf like head and dragon like body.

If my dream was of a living Farfy then I'd say they wouldn't make good pets but can be great protectors. I don't think you can be wishy washy with them, you must be adamant and it might be wise to lay down some ground rules. This advise applies only if my dream was of a Farfy, if it wasn't than you may want to ignore me. I don't personally have a Farfy in my Keep so I don't know if this is totally accurate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It also could depend on the personality of the Farfy, I could have just met one who likes to be more of a predator than others.
What a strange dream, did you have any spirits previous to that dream?
I'm gonna assume so after seeing all you currently have with you haha.

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

MightyPeppers wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:46 pm
TrueGalacticPrince wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:48 pm
My 5 are:
- Muddled Blood Vampire
- Farfy
- Sandwalker
- Forest Giant
- Merfolk

What a strange dream, did you have any spirits previous to that dream?
I'm gonna assume so after seeing all you currently have with you haha.
I had quite a few spirits before that dream but non that would look like that being. I asked everyone about it and they did say that it was an entity that I saw they couldn't say what it was though. I apparently jump realms when I sleep without realizing it. That's why my dreams are always so vivid, I always feel like I'm making a new memory when I dream rather than just a dream you can experience then forget. Also I feel very lucid when I dream that vivid but I have no control over anything, so like real life. My companions say that me traveling this way is dangerous but I honestly have no control over it also I haven't found any issues so far. If I can learn to control this ability I feel it would be safer for me but I'm not sure if it's a type of lucid dreaming, astral traveling, or dream walking. I would need to know which one it is so I can figure out how to proceed. O.Op

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”