Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mulberry Misty
Zodiac:

Diegobap wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 2:56 am
Sorceress Scarlet wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 9:45 pm Hello. I'd like to start with some context.

So I got a spirit reading done and my #1 compatible companion was a concuan. So, I got a custom conjuration done and received "P". I waited 3 months and never got contact with him. So I had CH send him back. (This was before I knew their policy on custom conjurations.) About a month later, I decided to try again and received "A". I waited a month and a half and never received and form of contact. So I emailed CH, and they gave me a reverse adoption, and I received "M". It's about to hit a month and I have not received any contact. I have all the code words activated and ready for ANYTHING. I've tried talking to him, I've tried sleeping naked in total darkness, like you're supposed to help bond, and waited.

I am incredibility frustrated because even when I am meditating and resting, I get nothing. At this point, I just want to feel like I've got my money's worth because I've spend too much money from when I got into spirit keeping until now. It's starting to feel like I'm being lied to. I already have issues contacting my other "spirit friends", using my spells like my Apport spell, and I'm at my wits end. (For example, I've had my vampire for 7 months and have no contact from him.) I've also been contacting CH to see how they could maybe help.

Continuing on, after some back and forth, they told me basically to take a deep breath, have patience, and I have a lot to look forward to, but I have to stay focused. I'm sorry, but that is just NOT helpful... I have been full-hearteningly been trying to practice patience by using the "wait and see method". And it feels like I've been lied to and when it involves money, I get extra upset/mad. It also makes me feel like everything I have done (talking, inviting them into my daily life like downtime, buying them herbs, candles, etc, that they are associated or by a spirit bio, something interpersonal to them, etc) has literally been a complete waste.

But... back to the main subject.

What do you all think I can do to maybe help the process in regards to my concuan? I'm not normally a patient person, but like I said, I've put in time to practice patience since it's something I need to learn, and still do. But I want them to be a part of my life in the process! Recently, I've just stopped trying so hard because it feels like nothing seems to get any of them talking, active, make manifestations, etc, and it's extremely hurtful. The definition of "insanity" is to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result. And that's what I feel like is happening: going insane.

At this point I feel like giving up. And if I'm 100% honest, I feel like this all a hoax. I truly do not want to believe spirit keeping is a lie, but you know, nothing has been proving me wrong otherwise. I knows you're not supposed to do that, but I'm hurt from all the money I've thrown at this with no results for spirits, spells, bonding, etc. :| :.?
Hello!

Something that helped me a lot in relation to my Concuans is to do a touch perception exercise. I also had serious communication problems with my Concuans and was very frustrated about them. But I realized that they do everything to interact with me. The point is that I was not able to perceive their attempts at interaction.

One day I asked one of them to touch a part of my body, without sexual purposes. For example, touching my left ear. I didn't feel anything. Then I asked to touch the right ear. And again nothing. I repeated this request a few times throughout the day, and during the rest of the week.

One day, I was brushing my teeth and asked her to touch my left ear. And I just felt someone pulling it. It was very subtle, but it was clear. Someone was touching my ear! I repeated this exercise for a few more days and felt a quick improvement. Within a few days it was definitely clear that someone was pulling my ear. I started asking her to touch other parts of my body like the center of my palm, my cheeks and my shoulders. And I started to always feel her touches. Sometimes they were weaker and other times quite real. From then on my relationship with this Concuan improved 1000%.

I really believe that she was trying to touch me long before I asked for it. But I still hadn't realized that she was there, touching me. After I became aware of this, everything changed.

Today I even get emotional when talking about her. I have not yet seen or heard her. But her company is very real and present in my life. This touch exercise has worked for me. I use it with my other Concuans and even my succubus.
Thanks for your story and advice. Maybe I'll try it.

0x. ^^ :3 The CH Halloween Crew :3 ^^ 0x.
Dark Arts: E, ancient sanguine English vampire, M, nursery sanguine French vampire, C, ancient baobhan sith, L, rare stryx, I, rare psycic vampire slayer, P, rare leanin sídhe, M, gargoyle, and Ameretat, Persian Immortal.
White Arts: S, ancient butterfly faery, and R, ancient star faery.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You're welcome :)

People here keep saying be patient. Apparently some keepers have take a long time to see and hear their spirits.

In my case, my awareness was expanded by illegal psychedelic drugs in the early 1970s, then I meditated daily for a decade living under a form of Indian monastic rule, since when I have spent decades learning psychic, occult and spirit communication techniques.

However some people who aren't even interested in any of that find it quite easy to have mental conversation with their deceased partner or relative.

So, yes it can come with time but in another sense it can very easy and natural. Don't give up.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Living Entities”