Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

For some reason, I ended up searching the creepy hollows forums for a seller that I thought had either infernal familiar spirits or some other kind of black arts(?)/very dark arts familiar spirit.
I don't know why or how I ended up wanting to find one but it just randomly appeared in my head that I wanted to find one.
I tried tracking them down by looking for an infernal phoenix to see if there was any infernal familiars but there wasn't.

No, I don't want to buy a infernal familiar but I just want to know who sells them just so I can stop obsessing over them.

aspook
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9

ARandomDemon wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 2:06 am For some reason, I ended up searching the creepy hollows forums for a seller that I thought had either infernal familiar spirits or some other kind of black arts(?)/very dark arts familiar spirit.
I don't know why or how I ended up wanting to find one but it just randomly appeared in my head that I wanted to find one.
I tried tracking them down by looking for an infernal phoenix to see if there was any infernal familiars but there wasn't.

No, I don't want to buy a infernal familiar but I just want to know who sells them just so I can stop obsessing over them.
I highly recommend Eden's Apple. Eve is great and she vets all of her conjures to a high standard. Have fun!

aspook
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 9

I also just checked and she even offers a Black Flame Phoenix. Have fun!

Red6joker
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: GA,DA, some WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Neso

Well last time I checked Satan and suns does not self phoenixes, but they do have demon companions and other Dark arts related companions/familiars...

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

If you were to want an 'infernal familiar' I would say a pact with the infernal deity of your inclination is necessary.
Why are you obsessing if you don't want one?

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That's the part I don't get.
All of a sudden I remember that there was a listing for a infernal familiar that I've seen before and I just want to see the listing again with my eyes even though I don't work with demons or any other REALLY dark entities at the moment.
I only want to see the infernal familiar listing just to get to stop the search and have a peace of mind.
I don't know for sure whether the species is black arts or dark arts either.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I think there may be a slight chance I'd consider getting an infernal familiar one day (not now) if I were to know about their arts, whether if they're black or dark arts. If they are completely black arts in nature then I won't work with them. If they are just dark arts, then I guess I could learn how to bond with the darker entities I have already before ordering one.

Míng
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

I would recommend Black lotus, Eden's apple, Angelika

*Logic brings one from A to B, imagination takes you everywhere*

Return to “General Questions”