Got bite by multiple vampires yesterday evening

Míng
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Last night, I got bite by three vampires in my dream. They left three pairs of bite marks on my finger. Besides the bite marks, there are names and country information left. One is from my own, the other two were from the vampires just came for my bestie Jo. Jo received two pre-conjured ancient original vampires from Black Lotus yesterday which were sent to my mailbox with the portal of Lucifer. (But I didn't touch the vessels) At the first time, I wasn't sure about those two, but I double checked the original places they come from and matched with their names.

Jo confirmed that with her newly coming vampires F and G. I was wondering the reason why they come to bite me along with my own vampire.

Jo:" They did come bite you yesterday because they want to taste you since you are my friend. F said your blood tastes rich."

I asked Jo to communicate with them that being a sensitive person, I am really afraid of pain, or even a sting. F refused and told her that she will still get blood from me, but she will try not to hurt me.

*Logic brings one from A to B, imagination takes you everywhere*
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Is that a problem for you?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Míng
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:42 pm Is that a problem for you?
No actually. I got several message saying that I need house rules. But I explained that the reason I do not keep hard house rules is because I thought it would be my way showing respect to all spirits companions, I would like them to be more flexible and free in my place or be around with me.

But I also understand the significance of the rules. This is the post for sharing experiences :8)

I love everything from Black Lotus and Pyra who conjured my vampire. Both of them are sweet and helpful.

Yumizzzz
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Yumi

I am her bestie, Jo. We both have house rules, and I do have the house rule for them that never hurt my friends and family. But we are so close, thus, our spirits always visit each other's house. And sometimes it feels like Ming and I also "bond with" each other in spiritual level, and all my spirits and entities love her.

But I am wondering: is that how they show their love, by biting her?

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Míng wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 6:34 pm Last night, I got bite by three vampires in my dream. They left three pairs of bite marks on my finger. Besides the bite marks, there are names and country information left. One is from my own, the other two were from the vampires just came for my bestie Jo. Jo received two pre-conjured ancient original vampires from Black Lotus yesterday which were sent to my mailbox with the portal of Lucifer. (But I didn't touch the vessels) At the first time, I wasn't sure about those two, but I double checked the original places they come from and matched with their names.

Jo confirmed that with her newly coming vampires F and G. I was wondering the reason why they come to bite me along with my own vampire.

Jo:" They did come bite you yesterday because they want to taste you since you are my friend. F said your blood tastes rich."

I asked Jo to communicate with them that being a sensitive person, I am really afraid of pain, or even a sting. F refused and told her that she will still get blood from me, but she will try not to hurt me.
Wow lucky you. I have pleaded with my vampires for bites, invited them to take blood from me but nothing happens.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Míng
new here
new here

nina wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:15 pm Wow lucky you. I have pleaded with my vampires for bites, invited them to take blood from me but nothing happens.
I guess vampires like surprising their human companions. () But my experience is more like some message delivering. Their marks actually formed the 11th Hexagram in <I Ching>. But unfortunately, I do not know what does that mean.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Míng wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:50 pm
nina wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 7:15 pm Wow lucky you. I have pleaded with my vampires for bites, invited them to take blood from me but nothing happens.
I guess vampires like surprising their human companions. () But my experience is more like some message delivering. Their marks actually formed the 11th Hexagram in <I Ching>. But unfortunately, I do not know what does that mean.
I think I know which Ancient vampires you are talking about ;) . They sound really interesting. Enjoy your companions \./

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Yumizzzz wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:15 pm I am her bestie, Jo. We both have house rules, and I do have the house rule for them that never hurt my friends and family. But we are so close, thus, our spirits always visit each other's house. And sometimes it feels like Ming and I also "bond with" each other in spiritual level, and all my spirits and entities love her.

I was about to comment about house rules, I've seen these vamps and they are BA ones, house rules a must IMHO

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
nina
active contributor
active contributor

lolaberry wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 4:08 pm
Yumizzzz wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:15 pm I am her bestie, Jo. We both have house rules, and I do have the house rule for them that never hurt my friends and family. But we are so close, thus, our spirits always visit each other's house. And sometimes it feels like Ming and I also "bond with" each other in spiritual level, and all my spirits and entities love her.

I was about to comment about house rules, I've seen these vamps and they are BA ones, house rules a must IMHO
Its funny that as per their description many sound very benevolent and not in the theoritical definition of BA here. But yes I agree on house rules , but if they are really BA would they follow them?

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

nina wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:34 pm
lolaberry wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 4:08 pm

Its funny that as per their description many sound very benevolent and not in the theoritical definition of BA here. But yes I agree on house rules , but if they are really BA would they follow them?
I agree, they even tempted me lol I have a vamp spirit from her recently, not an ancient but she is great, I felt her energy before she was bound

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Vampire”